Atom Smasher's 30 Days to Self-Respect, Power & Attraction

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Edit: Lesson 1 is posted on the top of page 2 of this thread.

We learn a lot of principles and guidelines here in the community but the shear amount gets so overwhelming that we often gloss over each principle and don't absorb and internalize them deeply enough.

It's hard to be deliberate about life-improvement when the principles we need to absorb and implement are so overwhelming in number. Each principal makes it into our psyche to a shallow depth, and we find ourselves "sort of" becoming more dominant, "sort of" becoming more self-controlled and self-aware, and "sort of" becoming more attractive to women.

I've decided to rise to a new level, and you're invited to come with me.

For the next 30 days I'm going to be presenting one single aspect of self-improvement each day, and we will spend that entire day meditating on that one point. Each day will be devoted to one single principle. Once the 30 days are up, I will start another 30, with some new material and some points repeating.

For example, on one day I might put "Body Language - Moving slowly and deliberately" on the table. For that entire day, we will concentrate on that one aspect of game. Some principals will be tangible (such as the one I just mentioned), while others will be more introspective. On any given day we might be examining ourselves and writing down how we feel or behave regarding a certain subject. In this way we will learn to identify where we stand and what the possibilities are for moving forward in a more effective manner.

This will enable us to devote a useful amount of time and attention to these all-important aspects of our lives. Hopefully we will emerge much more self-aware, better able to handle our lives with increased self-respect. We all know that when we handle these life aspects, attraction falls into place naturally.

Some of the subjects that will be covered:
Finances
Time management
Identification of attitudes that we have about ourselves and others
What it means to be a man in today's world
Finding ways to handle our weaknesses and maximize our strengths
Handling all relationships
Self-respect
Self-discipline
Principles of attraction and body language
Fitness
Nutrition
Attitudes toward work and play

Each day is going to be a tight, bite-sized lesson or exercise. We are all different, so some days the subject is going to appear trite or insignificant to you personally. I suggest that you do the exercise anyway, or reframe it to make it more applicable to your own situation.

This is a mission of self-discovery and self-improvement, and you have the flexibility to modify it and make it something that works for you personally.

I can't stress enough that the whole idea here is:

1) Simplicity
2) Devoting sufficient time to define, think about and act upon these principals that we already think we know. That means one full day each, no matter how simple the principle.

Some thread guidelines:
I have no problem with honest, rational debate or voicing of disagreement. But let's behave like gentlemen who are here to help and support each other, and avoid flaming and name-calling. We've got to realize that there is strength in numbers and that we can accomplish great things if we put aside petty differences and work together for the common good of us all.

We can't possibly cover every principle within the first 30 days, nor do I have all the answers, so feel free to PM me with anything you'd like to see covered.

Ok, men. We start tomorrow on "National Day of Supplicating" (Valentine's Day). Six days a week, Sundays off. Sign up here if you're interested. No matter what the public response, I'll be moving forward and updating daily.

Let's go.

Last edited:

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright atom smasher, let's do this

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Following this. Stuff like this is one of the reasons I like this site better then anyone out there.

FeedLine

Reaction score
I'm in for sure. I'm really interested in seeing the challenges.

Grappler

Reaction score
I sat down yesterday (2-13-11) and made a list of what I wanted to improve about myself even made a flexible 24 week timeline and yes the items were numerous to say the least LOL. But I'm ready...enough lurking and more DOING!!

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crissco said:
Following this. Stuff like this is one of the reasons I like this site better then anyone out there.
In the words of senor fingers:
(1) Keep reading and agree/disagree with what I have to say from the comfort of your keyboard. (crickets chirping)
(2) Act on the knowledge given and post feedback with some actual experience under your belt. (Wild applause)

You shouldn't just follow, you should actually join in.

Then again, who am I to tell you this? Im not even joining in.

Good luck to you all, hope this yields you good results.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, guys. It's good to see the enthusiastic response.

I'm out on an unexpected emergency call at the moment but I'll be freed up soon and then we can begin.

From now on I'll have it typed and ready to go the night before.

Hang tight.