Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Atlas Shrugged Audio Book

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're like me, it's tough to make time to read a thousand-page book. At one point, I had a long commute and rented the audio book from the library to listen to while I drove.

For a long time, only the first half was loaded up on youtube: you could listen to only half of the book online. Recently, however, a couple of users loaded up the second half of the book.

For those who've meant to read it but couldn't find time, here is the link to get you started:

CD 1 of 4, part 1 of 94

I've been listening again, myself, as I go about tasks throughout the day. There is soo much content, some stuff needs to be run by me twice before it sticks. Like watching a movie the second time and catching something you missed, I've had some of the "heavier" ideas clarified this time around.

This one jumped out at me yesterday:
You have no duty to anybody but yourself.
Definitely good sh¡t.

Enjoy!:up:

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
The epitome of red pill..... written by a woman.

The irony.
Or hypocrisy, egotism and selfishness. I doubt she lived any of it.

I'm not interested in some Soviet, atheist, jewish woman's ethical subjectivism and circular reasoning and rationalizations who hypocritically accepted welfare then justified it. She's like the flipside of the Karl Marx coin. Immigrants like her is what ruined America and western values.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
King sh!t of turd island

Tictac said:
______

Truly hilarious stag.

Where you from?

Unless you're 100% Native American, you're not from here either.
He says with knee jerk lightning speed and beaming with pride. The oft-touted rebuttal for the slow witted anti-white sh!tlib. As the host nation inhabitant notices his once great nations toilet trajectory by hordes of low IQ parasitical 3rd worlders and Marxist spouting useful idiot zombies.

You really showed him Tictac. You CHECKED that white gentile privilege, I bet he feels tiny now after you knocked the wind out of his sails eh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tlltSlGItY

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
You too titface.

Hilarious.

Your definition of 'immigrants that ruined America' includes anybody that got her five minutes after your ancestors.

It's a wonder that either of your brains generate enough power to operate a keyboard.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
That's one for the cathedral. Take that!

Tictac said:
You too titface.

Hilarious.

Your definition of 'immigrants that ruined America' includes anybody that got her five minutes after your ancestors.
Is it?

Tictac said:
It's a wonder that either of your brains generate enough power to operate a keyboard.
That's what you keep saying, but nevermind me. Do you feel like you've accomplished something here today? Does your world perception now sit just that little bit better for you Tictac? Did Stagger Lee learn something from your 6+ decades of aged wisdom you think? I'm aware he shouldn't be questioning who comes into his country but has he learnt his lesson or do you think he needs another snarky slap on the wrist to bring him back into the fold?

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
______

Truly hilarious stag.

Where you from?

Unless you're 100% Native American, you're not from here either.

The US is a former British colony with many German and some other western settlers such as Dutch, not American Indian, not Jewish, Russian and eastern, Mexican etc. I explained this to you before.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Most of the 'lefties' and progs I know are about as home grown as it gets.

Sure they hate themselves (along with everyone else). And they make me about as sick as anyone other prejudiced people.

I lost my 'white supremacy' papers as a combat soldier. The only thing that mattered was they guy next to to you and if he did his job. I'd serve with any of those men again. And we were mutts from everywhere.

The only hing that matters is people - one at a time.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Tictac said:
The only hing that matters is people - one at a time.
Do you really want a coffee colored Brazil like dystopia or is this just more feeelz based Marxist agitprop reserved for altruistically cursed ageing white baby boomers hopped up on 6 decades of TV fuelled romantic notions of idealism too stupid to realize they are the only fvckin idiots "keeping the dream alive"?

Tictac said:
I lost my 'white supremacy' papers as a combat soldier
More feel words? Because anyone who doesn't share your multikulti views must be a "white supremacist".

Last edited:

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
The world isn't very white titface. Nor is the USA. Nor has it ever been.

Get out and about a little.

The USA is the largest and most diverse nation that the planet has ever seen. And it's been that way since before I (and presumably you) were born.

You don't have to share my 'multilulti' views. If you are a US citizen, it's the whole country and it's history from the beginning.

You can throw your verbal vomit 'feel' words all day long. Your 'feel' words are not superior to anyone else's.

So GFY with your own 'feel' words. They're sort of funny, funnier that you don't recognize your own.

U

user43770

Overexpansion caused the great fall of Rome, then Great Britain, and it looks like eventually the United States.

It seems to me that Rand knew what she was talking about.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
The gift that keeps on taking.

Tictac said:
The world isn't very white titface.
Kind of makes you wonder why predominately white countries (and only white countries) must be "diversified" and flooded with non-whites then, no?

Btw congrats, you finally got one right.

http://imgur.com/LnY2QJH

Tictac said:
Nor is the USA. Nor has it ever been.
Aaaaaand we're back on TV time.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
The world isn't very white titface. Nor is the USA. Nor has it ever been.

Get out and about a little.

The USA is the largest and most diverse nation that the planet has ever seen. And it's been that way since before I (and presumably you) were born.

You don't have to share my 'multilulti' views. If you are a US citizen, it's the whole country and it's history from the beginning.

You can throw your verbal vomit 'feel' words all day long. Your 'feel' words are not superior to anyone else's.

So GFY with your own 'feel' words. They're sort of funny, funnier that you don't recognize your own.
This is patently false but you persist with it. The US was historically over 85% white (mostly western European descent) and most of the remainder blacks that were brought here. Most Americans were mostly descendants from the earlier colonist and settlers. It wasn't until the 1960's and especially the 90's really that immigrants were allowed to flood in from every where. The US was really originally and for a long time essentially an extention of western Europe, not some made up most multicultural, diverse nation.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Tictac,

I am sure the Native Americans were more than happy to displace their predecessor as well.

The difference being, our leftist low-iq's embrace destruction in an effort to absolve their guilt. While the Natives were savages who killed women and children, butchered them really, at least they were smart enough to not want to commit suicide.
Absolutely American Indians, who themselves of course it's believed immigrated in various waves to America from Asia, were various tribes that often fought, massacred and displaced other tribes. No one can really say who or what tribe was here first in what area. But funny how some want to only use the "who was here first" argument and lump and label all American Indians as "Native". But if you point out the US was clearly natively white and primarily British, then who was here first and of what tribe all gets thrown out the window.

Their message is clear, white immigration to non-white areas always bad and wrong, non-white immigration to white areas always good and right.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Stag,

I don't know where you learned your history. Your 'data' you just made up. Yes the original Eastern Coast colonies were mostly Brit/Euro (if you ignore Native Americans and slaves). That may make your 'case' but only if you're a moron with numbers and statistics.

As for Jews, there have been Jewish congregations in the US since the mid-late 1600s.

After the eastern colonies, are you saying that the American Southwest all the way to California was 'white'? If so, you are really ignorant. Most of that, Florida to California, was Spanish then Mexican territory (hint - there were a lot of Spanish/Mexican people there).

The 'who here first' argument isn't about race at all. You make it so.

If you don't like non-whites, that is your privilege and your problem.

You are the ultimate collectivist - you must group people or you cannot think at all.

I don't like people that don't pull their own weight. I could care less what their heritage is, they are parasites.

I also don't like people that pre-judge others based upon race, ethnic origin or religious preferences. That's hive mind and it's for mouth-breathers.

Last edited:

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF is wrong with you d¡ckheads?

There could be a post called "Cotton Candy? Or Balloons?" and you jackasses would be all up in it arguing about the same crap.

"Well, she confused me, so I hate her."
"You're a liberal!"
"Uh-uhhh! YOU are."
"Oh yeah! Then, JEW!!"
"I see how you are. ...BLACK!!!"
"You guys are dumb. Numbers and statistics."
"Graphs and links, do-doo head."
"Native Americans!"
"You mean, NOBLE SAVAGE!"
"Well, dates and time ranges, so, quit being a republican."

You need a chat room, not a forum. You need boxing gloves, not a keyboard.
At this point, I swear you guys are just cutting-and-pasting, it's that tired.
I wish you guys were happier.

The thread is "Atlas Shrugged Audio Book", not "ƒuck up this thread with the same crap arguments, with the same participants, as every other thread". Damn, guys, disagree and leave it alone for a change.

Wait... a podcast. You guys need to meet up and start making a podcast. I ƒucking dare you to put your energy into something constructive.

Last edited:

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never got into Rand's writing style, thought Atlas Shrugged could have made a great book... at about 300 pages.

She is great for deconstructing feminism though, because she represents yet another accomplished woman in history with vast influence over millions of people, maybe THE single most intellectually influential female author in human history, who is/was totally ignored (or vilified) by feminism because... inconveniently alternative POV. Just another example of how "tolerant" and open-minded the left and feminists ain't.