Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Atlanta - social scene

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone currently living in Atlanta? Whats the social scene like down there ?? how is traffic and crime ?? Does Atlanta have those huge flying roaches (palmetto bugs) like Savannah ??

How much do you like living in Atlanta ?

chevelle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have friends who live in Atlanta, and i have visited this city several times. The night life is a lot of fun, lots of professional jobs available, the girls are hot and friendly, however the traffic is a nightmare! In my opinion, the positives outweigh the negatives!

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
be careful my man, the one thing i've noticed about women in georgia is that they are thick BORDERLINE fat.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lived in Macon, an hour south of Atlanta, and I found the women to be gorgeous, if you can handle the thick southern drawl of an accent. Most of Georgia is Redneck, but within Atlanta it is a different culture. The north Atlanta Buckhead area nightlife is mostly drunken, partying college kids.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome ! i'm reuniting with old college mates to live in ATL pretty soon and I'm hearing lots of good things.