"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

At what point is respect worth fighting for?

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
I'm having a large amount of ideas going through my head about this kind of stuff.

I go to a public school, where threats or even pushing might get you close to expulsion. So it makes doing stuff difficult... where should I draw the line?

I'm 6'2", 171 lbs, play football and stuff. I'm very cute :) and I smile a lot. Problem was, 9th and 10th grade (I'm a senior now) I didn't care if I was insulted or dissed or whatever. I just was like "alright whatever" and moved on.

Now it's two years later, same private school. I'm making a name for myself. I'm with some of the cool kids, I'm fairly well respected in my class. Underclassmen tend to try to talk hella mess about me, I really don't appreciate it. One guy tried to hide my bag one time at McDonalds after school, so I socked him in the throat cuz he tried to take my fries while I was looking for my bag.

I have stupid fat sophomores telling me "haha you're gay" for absolutely no reason whatsoever, and I'm getting sick and tired. I'm sick and tired of saying "Are you hungry? Go eat a d*ck".

Worth it to sock em right in the gut? Keep talkin mess right back? Let it go? What is my respect worth? Get in their face?

I'm pretty lost.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Wacky-1

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2004
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Paradise
No, Seriously?

Sebastian, my man...

Honestly, I know we can all forget about what we've learnt at times, but don't take it so seriously! I know that the d*ck who tries to steal fries and hide bags has some serious growing up to do, but you gotta be UNFAZED. Not because it's some DJ rule or whatever, but because it's the best way to react.
You don't have to sock him for that. Just let him know who's boss with your words. If the dude continues to be a piss off, he's not worth your time. Walk away, and be glad you got rid of a moron like that. But listen, hold no feelings of hate towards him. We few who want to grow up like men, have to understand that we have to empathize with these people. Show him who's boss, but don't walk all over his ass just because you can.

Some chicks call you gay? Well, dude, are you gay? I'm sure you're not. Let barking dogs bark all night long. The best celebs get trashed talked about all the time, but you usually don't see em flare up or walk away. Their response - if it's the truth -
"Yeah..So?" if it's false, "You know how the media likes to make stuff up? This is another one of those instances" or something to that effect. Heck, this post can be summarized in one word - unfazed! This junk shouldn't bother you too much my man. Remember - UNFAZED.
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
I always recomend witty comments over fighting. Take me 2 years ago, fat, loser, nerd, no friends. I got picked on every single day i went to school. Now? None of that, i have the same guys pickin on me then now suckin up to me.

How did i do this? I became better then them, i got bigger then them, i got more attractive then them, i got more girls then them, i was smarter then them, i was more socially active then them, i was "cooler" then them, etc, etc, etc.

However, fighting can be a shortcut to respect. But before you do it you have to consider doing it you have to understand all the consequences involved. I don't reccomend it myself even though i did do it, which is probably why im not reccomending it. The consequences arent worth the respect in most cases.
 

ohiofutballa

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2004
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Age
38
i dont know it may be immature but i always confront a problem with words and the kids usually back down...and if they dont i show em the one hitter quitter
 

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
AC/DC, people who diss other for no reason are just doùches. Pay no attention to them. Just walk away....
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
"Haha, you are gay"

"Sure am, I had hot sex with your dad last night"


Seems to throw them offgaurd :D
 

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
Fighting is NEVER for respect, it's for self defense and getting even. EVERYONE can give punishment, EVERYONE can take punishment.....VERY FEW won't give a dam, beacuse they know the aggresors arn't even worth the vibration of their vocal cords.


PS: I think we have vocal cords, but i'm not sure.
 

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
just walk in mcdonalds one day with the hottest chick in the school in your arms... the teasing/"you're gay" attitude will quicly change to one of jelously.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by skinnydart
just walk in mcdonalds one day with the hottest chick in the school in your arms... the teasing/"you're gay" attitude will quicly change to one of jelously.
NO IT WON'T do be f*cking stupid.

The best way to lose insults is to ignore them.

"You can only be insulted if you choose to be"
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

iMat

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
I can say I never react to an insult.

In my perspective, it's just what insecure kids say to try and "up" themselves. Sure, it may make you weaker of a person, and even some of the chicks will ignore you for it, but in the end, would you rather be a noble person, or ****?

--iMat
 
Top