Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

At what age is all hope lost?

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
I am 30 years old, and it seems most women who are 27+ are either in a serious relationship, engaged or married.

Luckily, as I have always thought, (at age 30) women in the 24-26 range are willing to date a 30 year old man, right?

I mean, sometimes I think women will label you as a "Loser" if you are not married by a certain age. I asked a bunch of women this and they told me 35

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All hope is lost when you give up hope and quit...I dont' think age is relevent. If I were to stop pursuing my schooling, stop training, stop working, etc...my gf would leave me, I'd be broke, and I wouldn't get anywhere...

Attitude is everything, age is irrelevent...Read Hemingway's "Old man and the Sea".

Just my 2 cents.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All hope is lost when you've given up on women - this can happen at any age. Ergo it's not how old you are but how much less you stop trying.

But let's put a number on this. 35 isn't old. Getting to the 40's but not getting married...I've seen the despair on those guys.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You live in New jersey, this is THE WORST STATE to meet a woman for a relationship... people that live here have no ambition, losers, idiots, lazy and or have massive issues...

I am 30 years old, and it seems most women who are 27+ are either in a serious relationship, engaged or married.
The key to womens hearts in NJ is MONEY !!!! its the only thing that people care about in this sh!t hole. Dress nice, drive a nice car, have a nice place and be a generous spender when you go out, and it should be VERRRY EASY to hook up/date/marry any hottie (trust me).

I have always thought, (at age 30) women in the 24-26 range are willing to date a 30 year old man, right?
true indeed, but women here live FAST, the range is more 17 - 24..maybe 25 and up, but women here get weird after 25.

sometimes I think women will label you as a "Loser" if you are not married by a certain age. I asked a bunch of women this and they told me 35
DON'T BE A FOOL !! NEVER LISTEN TO WOMEN HERE !! You can pull chicks well into your 40's if you've maintained your body, how do i know ?, i've got a few acquiantance's in their 40's that are banging 18 and up..

don't fall into the marriage trap here !! NJ girls are NOT, REPEAT NOT THE TYPE OF GIRLS YOU WANT TO MARRY !!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who cares what someone else labels you?
label yourself. define yourself.

society sucks !

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
mahon83050 said:
I mean, sometimes I think women will label you as a "Loser" if you are not married by a certain age. I asked a bunch of women this and they told me 35
Better to be 35 and single than 25 and trapped in a bad relationship.

Are you asking us who's right? C'mon, man...you know better. 35 is the new 25. **** 'em.

You're old enough to lose hope when you decide it. Hell, I started to feel that way at 25 and it broke me. I'm just now realizing that there's plenty of game left. Hell, as long as you can still get a boner, you're still good to go. Just take care of yourself.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
Luckily, as I have always thought, (at age 30) women in the 24-26 range are willing to date a 30 year old man, right?
Willing?

I'm 35 and I couldn't have ever in my wildest dreams imagined the number and variety of women who are interested in a guy my age. Keep making yourself a better person and women of all ages will want to be a part of your life.

I've heard that crap before too, but all you gotta do is catch their eye and all that sh!t goes out the window.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen to Stormbringer...

I have been trying to tell you guys as one who has been there... avoid marriage! Your chance of success is below 25%. Your chance of a "Walmart marriage is 75%. Do you really want that?

Don't worry what the chumps think about 30 or 35 or 45! Live your life how you want it.

Dietzcoi

Reaction score
dietzcoi said:
Amen to Stormbringer...

I have been trying to tell you guys as one who has been there... avoid marriage! Your chance of success is below 25%. Your chance of a "Walmart marriage is 75%. Do you really want that?

Don't worry what the chumps think about 30 or 35 or 45! Live your life how you want it.

Dietzcoi
Dietscoi, que pasa? This is PR_L!! Say "No" to marrying Hos!!!!

TruthHurts

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hope is not lost... even when your 50, and up you can find women in same situation as you.... supply and demand... when your younger, there are more single women, but at same time more single men to compete with... when older, less women, but less men to compete with... supply and demand.. all evens out ;)

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who's the real loser? The relatively independent 50 year-old single man, or the fellow paying half his income to support the ex-wife he married and/or knocked up while in the throes of infatuation and kids he hardly ever gets to see?

I know divorced women for whom marrying again has no appeal, too. And they're more inclined to think someone's smarter for not having married just for the sake of doing so.

Hope is only lost in sort of extreme circumstances that will not apply to most of us here until we're literally on death's doorstep. In most cases, hope is not lost, it's given up or forfeited.

Attraction rules the show. If a woman's attracted enough to a man, she'll toss all her criteria out the window...

captn caveman

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha...

I am 29, in a relationship with a 27 year old hottie.

When I go out I got 21's, 22's coming over for a chat, and learning that I am taken, get rejected. Though, not for long.. Different views on life make relationships go bad.

but here's this, I was talking to this girl I know, and I always thought she was younger than 25. She turned out to be 35. Hot hot hot...

When she learned my age, she was disappointed.

And I thought, "Good, 29 is still young :) " Go caveman go!

It really is not about age.

I see 50 year old guys pull 19 year olds easier than the younger guys.

Just dont be desperate.

Alone is better than being in misery. Decide on that, and enjoy what you got.

MArriage contract does not favor men anyway..

Do all the things she needs, for a promise of sex??? NOOOO

Mr. Bubble

Reaction score
Its never too late...

It really never is too late...

One guy I know was well into his 40's before he was first married, to a woman the same age, who was divorced...the two of them appear to me to be two of the most all-around, relaxed, happy, and fulfilled people I know.

Mr. Bubble

Reaction score
Oh..a thing about women who think youre "a loser IF.."

I'm well aware of those women out there who say things like "you're a loser if you're not married by 30 (or 25, 35, etc.). Heck, I was engaged to one once.

Should you have the misfortune to actually get involved with a woman who has this line of thinking, these are some other sayings you will likely here from her pouty lips:

"You're a loser, and thereby, unworthy of me, if you dont buy me an engagement ring that costs at least X, or with a stone of at least X carat(s)."

"You're a loser, and thereby, unworthy of me, if, after so many years of mariage, you cant or are unwilling to buy a house of X square feet in Y neighborhood for at least Z dollars."

"You're a loser, and thereby unworthy of me, if you dont want to have kids"

"If you loved me, you'd buy me X"

"If you loved me, you'd do this"

And, if you, like most guys, struggle to overcome your personal sense of insecurity, you will do these things. A woman like that will harness and ride you to get what SHE wants out of you. Oh, and maybe she'll sleep with you sometimes as a "reward" for being such an obedient draft animal.

Its not worth it.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Better to be 35 and single than 25 and trapped in a bad relationship.
Print this out in big red letters and stick it on your refridgerator or the mirror in your bathroom.

I'll be 39 on Monday. I was the best man for my best friend's wedding last October - he's 38, his wife 25, this is his first marriage.

I was at the gym this morning at 5:30 am by 6:30am I'm in the shower room and thinking "I'm gonna be 39 in 3 days." Then I look around at all these pudgy, overweight guys younger than me who can only beat off to images of women like the one I've been banging for 11 years now, and I think "39? Meh, whatever, it could be worse,.."

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women say 35 because they are projecting their opinions of themselves on to you - after that a women's fertility decreases. Men don't feel the need to get married as much as women because we don't have a biological clock that seems to speed up once they turn 30, after all if you are in a relationship, having fun, having sex, why screw it up unless you "want" kids or security (mostly again for the kids).

As with any opinion or a person's stance on morality, it's always influenced by how that will effect the person giving it. e.g. In this case they don't think society should think it's OK for a guy not be married after 35 because that means the guys their age who they want to marry will think it's OK to wait, resulting in them having to marry older guys that ARE "ready" before their biological clock run out.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At which age is all hope lost?

I'd say by age 130. I don't think anybody in our modern world has lived longer that.

I know a guy who was in his 40's, and was never married. He met a girl who was like 18 and they got married. They seem to be fairly happy, although I don't know them THAT well to make that assumption. They are still together, I'll say that.

You can score a younger girl. 21-25 is a good age to be looking, even if you are in your 40's, because there are quite a few single ladies at that age group.

The idea is, man, that you fix yourself. You go inside yourself and figure out what your insecurities are and rid yourself of them. You start getting more involved in your community. Put yourself in as many different situations where you can meet new people as you can.

Don't give up. Strive to be more than what you are right now and you will be.