Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

At what age did you really start feeling like your body is aching and feeling old?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Max,
You really are feeling at the Cross Roads,don't worry you really have a long way to go..The Blood Pressure pills are bad news,but having tried the natural alternatives I found only a marginal improvement,while the pills control it...A few tips on longevity..I detoxify lean meat overnight in rough wine or beer before eating....I also eat a little liver every week and a couple of tins of sardines ...Never ever eat burned meat...You have a back yard so plant a few Collards,they crop for two years in our Mediterranean Climate,just give them a ruthless haircut whenever they go to seed or become moth eaten,pluck and eat the leaves in salads or sandwiches,six plants will be enough....If you have problems with the water works,bladder or prostrate, every second day chop up and boil a head of Broccali in a cup of water for five minutes,drink the juice and eat.
You have a lower back problem (Who hasn't) cut out the sit ups...Jophil well remembered on this site introduced me to Gelatin,he booked in for major surgery on a ruptured disc,started downing a desert spoon of Gelatin every day and never needed to go to hospital.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In 2005 at the age of 31 I saw a picture of myself and said N_F_W! I joined a gym and dropped 20 pounds of fat with Diet, Cardio and Weights. 2007 ran my first Marathon, and had about 10 years of ultra and trail running. Looking back the physical exercise was an outlet from my emotional stress from my marriage. When I fixed that and the emotional stress was gone. I was amazed I didn't have the drive to exercise as much and fell into the comfort trap of easy access to *****. During that time the muscle soreness was almost a way of letting me know I was alive... I called the hard workouts "resetting my Misery Meter" which made every thing else pale in comparison.

So now I have aches and my neck goes out occasionally if I sleep wrong. I've dropped my running mileage, and my weight reflects it. I'm not going to become a "Body is a Temple" people. but I know i need to reset my misery meter again....

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By age 43 aches and pains started catching up with me. I'm in good shape but I have a laundry list of broken bones and have physically abused my body my entire life. Its hell to get moving in the morning. Big time lower back pain but I keep sucking it up.

Old Balls

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mid 30's for me is when things started to lock up and the aches and pains in the joints really became prevalent. There is good advice in the thread as far as supplements and cutting sugar for inflammation, but also seriously look into turmeric. It really made a difference for me. Turmeric with black pepper blend is something I won't do without from here on out.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but also seriously look into turmeric. It really made a difference for me. Turmeric with black pepper blend is something I won't do without from here on out.
Look into Fortify by legion athletics. It's the joint supplement I take. It contains Turmeric with another compound to make it bio available.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All good stuff. +Ginger and spiriluna for anti inflam. Aged garlic for artery. French Pine bark for veins/circ

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I happen to be approached by some gal that looks sexy to me, things come back alive pretty quick.
This has literally never happened to me. I've never developed an erection from a platonic interaction
with a stranger. I have never had a wet dream in my life either.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watching a nearly 51 year old Phil Mickelson out drive and out play one of the longest hitters on the planet yesterday should make us all feel better. I said wow.... if I keep eating right and taking care of myself I have at least another great ten years left !

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear alot of guys say they started to notice it in there early 40s or at age 50. When did you notice it?
When I was a kid, I did combat sports, BMX and skate. The pavement ain't forgiving. I still got battle wounds BUT nothing too crazy. As you get older IT SUCKS because it has a consequence. I know fellas with trashed knees or shoulders. Many accidents from mma or bjj. You only got one body. I highly suggest you take care of it.

It's a old Truth about Success rsd Tyler video brought the following to my attention. At 30 you can't compromise diet or health. I don't **** my sleep schedule up or booze. I don't do blow. I am not terrorizing the streets 7 nights a week doing pickup like a dumb kid. Get in the best shape you can under 40 OR ELSE. Stretch. Sleep 8hrs per day (check jre 1109). Do mobile work. Meditate 20min everyday. Lift. No power lift. Do yoga. Do mobility work. RUN. Do road work or cycling.
With age you realize that you have this finite life. I'm wanting generational wealth but aware of what the price will be to acquire the following. Really doing a deep dive on diet, fasting, and fitness. Protect your Joints.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has literally never happened to me. I've never developed an erection from a platonic interaction
with a stranger. I have never had a wet dream in my life either.
Are you cognizant of DREAMS? Do you remember dreams? Deep REM sleep is money.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realized I was stretching wrong. That is, I was forcing my stretches. Ironically it made me stiffer. Also was cheating myself on lifts, not doing the full range of motion. The confinement(s) were a godsend. I went back to the gym after the time off and started over. Not completely but had to take a few plates off. Now my body doesn't have the soreness like before....that includes neck and back. I've been blessed on that front, I realize. I also eat well, lots of olive oil and fresh fruit. Hate broccoli so that ain't happening.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's right after 30.

I'm 32 now, and I have noticed tons of different things that I HAD NEVER EXPERIENCED BEFORE 30, for example my stamina decreased, I needed to sleep more, and especially my knees are much weaker.

So to me, it's right after fvcking 30.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed some changes in my body when I was about 36, just little things. The aches and pains didn't really start until my 40s. In my late 50s I noticed that I've become more prone to injury and it takes longer to heal. I can't really follow the workout regimen I like to do, because I will get repetition injuries, and my joints don't stand up to it. So I've had to scale it back, and when I start to have problems I back it off. Frustrating.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you cognizant of DREAMS? Do you remember dreams? Deep REM sleep is money.
I don't get much sleep. 6 hours straight is a LOT for me, it's usually about 4-5.
I got 3 hours asleep in the last 24 after finishing my previous night shift, it's 04.45
right now and I've just gotten home from work again. I'm pretty knackered, but I have to
go out later and get some work done in one of my houses, I'm off of work for the next
2 nights. Dreams? I don't dream about anything particularly memorable no...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get much sleep. 6 hours straight is a LOT for me, it's usually about 4-5.
I got 3 hours asleep in the last 24 after finishing my previous night shift, it's 04.45
right now and I've just gotten home from work again. I'm pretty knackered, but I have to
go out later and get some work done in one of my houses, I'm off of work for the next
2 nights. Dreams? I don't dream about anything particularly memorable no...
My mam, you need to clean up sleep. YouTube JRE 1109. You can geti the into a mp3 or Spotify. Matt Walker is a neurologist. Specializes in sleep. 8 hours accumulative deep REM sleep is money. Fellas ate late 20 with low T. I guarantee they are not optomized by getting good sleep.

We're about the same age. From a shift on sleep game, I have better success in biz, in dating particularly cold approach is smoother, boners are rock hard, T has never been low but above where the standard average even compared to men my Jr. I've optomized Biz. No brain fog. I have recollection of my dream more often than not. it's like being 18 again. maybe not quite but I am more cognizant of body awareness.

I'm training and fasting. I run and skip or row. active recovery is monumental. give the podcast a go and test out the results over a 4-6 week time span.

I am betting a lot of failures is a result to shut sleep. Poor execution. That split sec difference can be an outcome. It can be executing in biz or pulling in game.

Lost mate, I will go 1 further. At our age I WON'T SACRIFICE SLEEP TO PULL. WORD! Last time I burned it to the ground was in ibiza before lock down. real talk. women aren't worth it. at 19 or 21, I did it. the odd 1 is whatever. our energy is finite. use it wisely. aesthetic wise I don't look my age. give it a go. hold on to youth as best you can.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
id say for me it was around 45 and its been straight downhill since then. I used to have tons of energy and move like a jungle cat, now i lumber around like a water buffalo. Im still pretty damn healthy, just my body is wearing down as i approach 55.
Thing i miss the most of having energy and stamina.