Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

at the club....

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup guys... i'm not gonna lie... i'm a lil ****ed up right now. I can walk like a man, and talk like a man, but i had a few drinks, and i'm kinda buzzed right now.

Tonight, i went to a club, i talked to this girl for a while. When i first saw her she was alone, and she caught my eye when i was wondering what she was doing, but i had to find my friiends. So i looked around for my friends a bit longer, the i ran into her again. I said hi, she said hi. she was all shy and sh!t... it was bugging me. So them we went to a quiter place and started talking. A lot of commonalities.... Next thing you know she starts sipping on my drink, then get's kicked out of the club for drinking under age. lol. I felt bad... So i waited outside with her till the club was almost over. We started talking for about an hour. At first, when we first went outside, i tried to kiss her, but she was being all shy? i guess. started talking some more. We ended up doing a lot of kino to each other. I'm rubbing on her hip/ass, and she's putting her hands and sh!t in my pockets, feeling on my ass. My friends eventually come out of the club, so i tell her i gotta go, and try kissing her again. She was being sooo i donno... it just pissed me off. She just gave me a hug, but i got her number and all before that.

What do you guys think of this situation? I don't like the fact that she wouldn't kiss me... but she has a cool personality. I'm gonna follow up with this and see how it goes. Any input on what went on?

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She didn't kiss you~ that's about it...think you might be overreacting a bit. Not every girl is going to drop her pance the first time or two they see you. You got the number though.

darkhorse

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chancer
At first, when we first went outside, i tried to kiss her, but she was being all shy? i guess. started talking some more. We ended up doing a lot of kino to each other. I'm rubbing on her hip/ass, and she's putting her hands and sh!t in my pockets, feeling on my ass.
Still have your wallet?

willysquared

Don Juan
Reaction score
you shouldnt have followed her outside... you should have focused on other girls at the club, and actually danced and had a good time, when i go to a club, i dont expect anything but to have a really great time dancing, if anything else happens, thats great...

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ay yo... I followed up on this girl...

I called her back, set up a date, went out tonight... Kino, kino, and more casual kino... She started feeling on my abs and muscles... I went for the kiss and WTF?!? I get the same ****. This is the first official date, but no kiss.

We went to dinner, then we went to her house and hung out for a while... She playing hard to get... I need to find the clock that tics inside of her and get in that exact rythm. I don't understand... I need more experience or something... donno...

sAgE

Reaction score
Sounds like she's just trying to make sure youre for real and not just gonna hit it and quit it...

I say that if you think there might be more than just some booty in it for you... or your willing to wait a lil bit for it (not recommeded). Than just keep playin it cool... use the confident persistence talked about in this forum so often, it works wonders!

Personally, I would of put her on the backburner and let think about it for a lil but, i'll call her up when im ready ;) but thats just me...

Good luck

sAgE

318 Most Hated

Don Juan
Reaction score
hay dawg....

at lease you got the phone number and got to touch on her....

thats a good start right there....

on the cool.....

holla.......