Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

At church today a girl moves away from me after an hour of sitting next to me.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you read this action by a girl I kinda know but don't really?

Ok I'm sitting with a couple of parents I know kinda well. Well about 30 minutes in, four girls brush their way by to sit next to me. Then, about an hour later two of them get up and leave, leaving the one I kinda know who's young and looking to marry I KNOW alone sitting beside me - a Very eligible bachelor who's been gossiped about in good ways I KNOW. So she, being a virgin and shy, hesitates and then immediately gets up and moves away from me to sit next to the pregnant girl (now alone) to bridge the gap of two chairs.

Why do women rudely run off like that? making me look like a scoundrel or that I scared them off? Women are just downright rude I tell ya. I didn't let it get to me really because I have options galore outside of church, but it kind of irked me that she didn't tell me that she was gonna move so her friend (also my friend) wouldn't be alone. That's just immature and well, rude. Not biggie. I'll just write her off I guess, until she can find a way to serve me better to get back into my good graces. Until then, she's gone from my sight. Or am I over-reacting?

I'm definitely attracted to her, just don't know her that well or her personality because she - as well as MANY church girls - are so quiet.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
That's the problem with church girls. They act wacky as hell.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
That's the problem with church girls. They act wacky as hell.
Yeah man, never grow up most of em and superficial - no sex. But, I shouldn't make a big stink about this episode. She'll either be sorry when she sees me marry another knockout one day or she'll jump in my lap and begin to serve me (not likely) - the man. Time will tell.

Tonight I'll probably be seeing another even younger (3 years than her) who has been slow-going in warming up to me too i.e. church girl. They're all at arm-length and not IN my arms yet. I don't think that they even know or can recognize Value when they see it. The notion of value HAS to come from what they Hear about me from verified sources i.e. people within the church, for them to jump into my game. The church girls - except for the ones who are naughty - can't just look at me and THINK "Wow, I gotta have that. I can see (for myself). He's valuable."

None of these church girls can Think for themselves. It's hilarious. I try to break them away and help them to think for themselves, but this action on MY part is kind of contradictory to how the Church is set up. Church is "set up" to keep women Not thinking, to keep the wife under control at all times and to defer to other people's (MEN's) wisdom about how to live the Christian life. Thus, me freeing a woman to think about me the way SHE wants to think about me is going against the grain of the church, but that's really the only kind of woman I've ever loved in my life is a woman who can pick me on her own and seduce me because she wants me.

I'm not chasing a girl who hasn't earned it.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ol'BlueEyes said:
Maybe she had a bad case of gas. :crackup:
Someone could have mistaken her for that the way she awkwardly got up out of the chair. She smelled of bathroom soap or shampoo, it was a bizarre fresh clean holy smell, not a sexual fragrance of course.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Church girls come in 2 flavors

Pious, and Naughty.

The pious ones only want a warrior for God. Since these don't exist they'll either A: Marry the most pious AFC guy in the church, or B: start dating non-church goers and usually end up pregnant.

My dad happens to be a pastor and i've seen this dozens of times. Makes me a bit sad really because some of them really are great girls, though a bit naive.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
that's really the only kind of woman I've ever loved in my life is a woman who can pick me on her own and seduce me because she wants me.
So you want them to hit on you...not the other way around.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
So you want them to hit on you...not the other way around.
Not really "hit" on me, just flirt like a good lil flirter should flirt. I like the ones that Respect me and can dance and make sparks when she sees something she likes. I want a strong girl full of light, though, to make me stronger. She has to be Totally honest. I don't want a clown. I don't want a judgmental b1tch. I don't want girls with no sense of direction or coordination.

If she comes to me then she can have the easy life, minus doing all the house chores etc. while I'm out kickin asz. I'll even hire a maid from time to time to help her.

Right now I'm concerned about how many bedrooms I should be looking for in a house. I may be able to go with 2 and using unfinished basement or study for the 3rd if we have that many. Who knows? But I'm laying the groundwork.

Almost any woman would be a fool not to marry me, although I'm kind of a boring guy some of the time - I can't/won't entertain 24/7 - I. need. rest. and she must understand that, and fvck me when I want. Also, I am SERIOUSLY considering a pre-nup no matter how "in love" we are or religious "forever" talk.

I think I'd be a Fool not to get a pre-nup no matter the piety of the girl or her parents/church.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
My experience with church girls is that it's all kind of fakeness and shallowness and everyone is basically in the friends zone. The church sort of ****blocks and frowns on any macking and keeps a vigilant eye out for "'wolves" coming into the church to devour the "sheep".Then you have the girls the most desirable ones that come with guys they probably met outside of church and leave promptly with them. I read a statitistic of where people met members of the opposite sex and church was way low like 5%, behind work, school, internet and bars. Anyone else's experience with churches similar to this?

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really "hit" on me, just flirt like a good lil flirter should flirt. I like the ones that Respect me and can dance and make sparks when she sees something she likes. I want a strong girl full of light, though, to make me stronger. She has to be Totally honest. I don't want a clown. I don't want a judgmental b1tch. I don't want girls with no sense of direction or coordination.
Ok so her moving away is a good thing because it made you realize that she doesn't have any of the mentioned qualities you look for in a girl. Therefore, prevented you from wasting your time on her.
Right or wrong?

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
My experience with church girls is that it's all kind of fakeness and shallowness and everyone is basically in the friends zone. The church sort of ****blocks and frowns on any macking and keeps a vigilant eye out for "'wolves" coming into the church to devour the "sheep".Then you have the girls the most desirable ones that come with guys they probably met outside of church and leave promptly with them. I read a statitistic of where people met members of the opposite sex and church was way low like 5%, behind work, school, internet and bars. Anyone else's experience with churches similar to this?
I actually met my first girlfriend at church, very cute girl.(we were 10) It was funny, me being an AFC, and her being a pious girl it was a match made in heaven.
Alas she moved before anything but kiddy romance could start.
But the story has a decent ending! I saw her again last year by pure accident and she's turned into a fullblown HB9! i still hang out with her and we've hooked up a couple of times. too bad she lives on the other side of the continent :S

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe its becasuse you never made a move and she felt like you didnt want her. Ive had that experience my self, i had a girl go out of her way to sit next to me and even started talking to me first but i never asked for her number and after a while she stopped sitting next to me in my college class.