Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Astrology seduction

saki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately I have been experimenting on a technique that I wanted to share with you. Astrological seduction in addition with game can help you calibrate a particular girl you are dealing with. Now first a little about Astrology. To me astrological sun signs (i.e, pisceas, leo, ect..) are useful in terms of measuring personality. Now, if you look up your sun sign, you will learn that your sun sign profile is relatively accurate in accessing your personality. They are sometimes vague and general but can give a basis of self identification as well as any potential targets that we are pursueing. I am not talking about your horoscope, that is prediction psuedoscience! I try to think of a sun sign as merely a way of humans mystically explain personalities. Its artsy psychology if you will. You want to adjust your game accordingly to match your targets likes/dislikes.
Let me give you an example. Say we are pursueing a girl that is an Aries. Without diving to much into Astrology theory; we know that Aries is a fiery sign and is known as "the ram" The ram is too take charge and be assertive, independent, courageous, outgoing, and adventurous. These are just a few of the ram's traits. So from this we can cater our game with the following questions:

Should I ask this girl out?

Aries is known to be a very assertive and outgoing personality. They also love a challenge. By knowing this we should put on a very intense and challenging game. They are also known as leaders and fire starters- this means that if you have initiated a good challenge, they will not hesitate to pursue you and more often than not, you will find Aries to be very upfront and candid in their expressions/feelings for you. So the best way to pursue this girl would be to initiate large quantities of CHALLENGE and MYSTERY into your game plan. The minute you let slack into your line, the fish will be gone with this sign. If Aries likes you, THEY WILL DO THE ASKING but if you decide you want to ask, make sure you ask in a direct and upfront way, because this is how Aries communicates. If you want sex, say you want it with this sign. Also you will find within Aries profile that they do not have good emotional receptors. So this means that manipulative and subtle games (i.e, dropping hints and subtle clues) they will not pick up on very easily and this method will only be counterproductive.

What demeanor should I don when dealing with this type of girl?

Since Aries is a fiery sign, this means that Aries women like being in control. They like to be dominate and be percieved as leaders. This means that our demeanor should be low key and passive but with a high self confident undertone. Never ****y, but silently confident. The type of man that Aries wants is-someone who appears passive (so they can control or fix you, bad boy factor), but also confident (so there is a challenge to win this control). I say passive because usually opposite personalites are more facinating and are a turn on to us. Aries is outgoing, spontaneous, and direct. So you should be passive but confident, mysterious, and detached from her. NOTE: Always remember the DJ bible, it works on all girls but slightly adjust it to fit with whatever profile your dealing with. An example of this would be; if you are dealing with a pisceas, do not critisize them or be too harsh when teasing. You can tease but you have to use alot more finese when dealing with this sun sign because they take great offense to criticism and are emotional vulnerable to this type of behavoir.

Should I use C+f on this girl?

Since Aries is very outgoing and spontaneous (likes to have fun), it would be well advised to use a healthy dose of c+f with this sign but then take it all away when you get her all hyped up. Example, one day use tons of c+f, the next day ignore her and be detached. Once she has seen that you have demonstrated value, its best to be condescending and always treat her under you, but w/o being downright insulting. By being detached and aloof, you create the necessary challenge that Aries thrives in. Aries gets very turned on emotionally (whether they admit it or not) when you ignore them and they are not the center of attention, they cannot stand it and will always initiate convo/kino during this vulnerable time for them. And they will initiate because they are a FIRE SIGN.

Should I hit on her sexually?

With an Aries you are best to let her do the initiating. They are less fearful than other signs and will be glad to start molesting you as soon as you have the necessary IL and you challenge her

How should I interact during conversation with an Aries?

If theres one thing an Aries likes, its conversation! They have a bad case of diarreah of the mouth! Just listen in DJ Bible fashion and try to relate, relate, and relate somemore. Since they are overly fun and outgoing, get them always high on positive emotion. When she is not deserving, starve her by looking at her momentarily and then breaking eye contact like she is not very important. Act as though you are trying to do something and she keeps annoying you with all her jibberish. Aries seldom listens, they are FIRE= ACTION= TALKING

Should I find out if my sign is compatable with Aries?

YES! if you do not like Aries personality, why waste all that hard learned game on one! Just like in marketing, you have to pick your target audiece to find your niche! You dont always have to go by compatability charts, these dont necessarily concede with the desired personality types that you may be looking for.

Some of you may think that DJ bible stuff will cover every girl around the world in every place on earth; and yes, this is true, it is a universal approach. But to really get below the surface of people, we have to understand their personalitiy profile or sun sign to calibrate our tools effectively. If you are dating a Cancer, you should know that they are very grounded with family tradition. So if you are a travelin and adventurous aquarius, you will not do good with this girl trying to get her to move away from her family, ect.. Moreover, if you are an emotional and dependent pisceas, it will drive you absolutely insane to date an aquarius who is always detached and lacks the emotional spirtuality that pisceas needs. Please look at yourself as a foundation for what you want and need. We say to use action on all our first dates. I agree with this only with certain signs. If you are looking to take a pisceas out on a date, action may not be your best course of action. Pisceas do well with walks on the beach, dinners, emotional sharing and such.

Does this work?

You bet your ass it works! Every person that I have gotten to know well (and I say well because peoples rising sign is what you see as first impression and this is different from their sun sign.) has almost been a mirror image of there profile. Mine is dead on and more than likely if you find a reputable site such as astrology-online.com or astrology.com, you will find yours to be the core of your personality. We are no different from our animal counterparts when it comes to behavior and women are no different. They all have hobbies and likes/dislikes, but when you look at them intuitively, you will find this surprisingly more logical than you first thought.

To summarize this process:

1. Find a girl you like that has given you the go ahead with positive body language.

2. Determine her interest level

3. Use DJ methods for kino, convo, teasing, ect..

4 Find out her birthday. use caution, many girls are astrological gurus and you dont want them to know what your doing. Preferrably ask her age then go into details to find out her exact date.

5. Study her sun sign religiously. You probably wont be fortunate enough to get her time of birth, so you can only study her behavior+sun sign which should give you more than enough ammunition for a successful courting. Also look back at people you knew that were also that sun sign, learn to observe, keep a log, track her behavior!

6. Determine if her sun sign is desirable. This will give you an idea on what to expect out of the relastionship. If you hate Geminis, then NEXT HER! I know it sounds superficial but girls to do this all the time to us, have you watched the show NEXT? This is reality, girls will drop you if dont like the same food as them! Have discriminating taste.

7. Test out all your inside knowledge and see how she reacts to your DJ game refined with her sun sign. She will be getting very angry, maybe even verbally, because she is fighting attractiion for you. These are good signs! Girls tend to get angry when they are falling for someone and cant help it. Even if you live in a trailor and ride a bicycle! Emotions are UNSTOPPABLE!

8. Never talk about her sign or any information you acquired, or astrology for that matter.

9. Calculate her friends signs and be very respectful of them. Do not hit on them. Get good with her friends by using their sun sign and then you will be golden to her.

10. Have sex with her accordingly. If she is Aries or Aquaruis, they are sex gods! And willing to experiment. enjoy.

This goes for all signs i just used Aries as the prime example here. This is no different than acessing a crime scene; you have to go off what you are given and what you know. How do we know so much about animals? We study them and their behavior. My dog likes to lick me and other dogs lick me as well. So its pretty safe to say most dogs like to lick. Apply this to women. If you want to buy a labrador, the first thing you should do is read about it and see if it has a preferrable temperament. When a girl has interest in you, find out if you will like her temperament by studing her sign/personality.

We are all different yet all the same.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i used to be really into this stuff also!
it's interesting to read the things you wrote on aries, because i had this game i used to play with this aries girl i used to work with,i did exactly what you wrote out and i knew instinctivly which angle to play from..mysterious,
passive confidence,challange... although nothing ever came about from it, i still thumbed her along and created massive attraction as well as upping my social status/value tremendously without even trying really.i just 'knew' what to do..but in the end , i lost my attraction to her because i indirectly communicated such higher status then her that in my own mind, i started to in fact believe that i was too good for her and that i could do better. It's true about aires being innitiative ,she would always say hi be nice and try to complement me..i'd just say nothing & ignore her..it drove her nutts..

also check out the book, SEX SIGNS-everywomans sexual astrology signs
that book is amazing and very informative.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, I still get girls complimenting on my life! Months after the last time I had even SEEN them they still think I am exciting,and that I "must have been through so much" after reading my horoscope.

Finding a prop to run astrology game is always impressive to the women. It's been 100% chance of ONS with me, it has never failed. neg hits from incompatable signs, innuendo out of this weeks horoscope, teasing her with what she thinks she needs. There are so many opportunities.

I still think it is all a load of bull though. It's so generic, sometimes you meet girls who are scorpios, and they start blowing holes in your judgements and claim to actually be living like a pisces"scorpio is always wrong for me, but pisces is totally me!". Just gives you opportunites to run with after they start to say they aren't really who they say they are.

For some reason, you can run the "life isn't real" or the "we're all robots" routines on the girls who enjoy the stuff.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i am an aquarius and i am not supposed to get along with scorpios, but there is A TON of attraction between us..the same with cancers,though they are really sensitive and emotional.i haven't met any libras that i was totally into or attracted to (which we are supposed to be really good together) yet. I don't really use astrology anymore too much, i can just tell by observing a girl and i can tell instinctivly now -if we would or wouldn't get along and i know which angle to use...i don't even ask their sign anymore.

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cancers are so friggin' sensitive... I still haven't met an insensitive ***** that's a cancer. Gemini women tend to freak me out. Strange personalities, it seems like they have at least two at a time.

TheOne&Only007

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you wanna seduce a woman it’s better to focus on her moon sign since women are generally more emotional/feeling orientated. It’ll give you a better insight into her true personality. I’ve personally found it to be an easy and effective method. Captures a woman’s interest if nothing else.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
xanderbaz said:
Cancers are so friggin' sensitive... I still haven't met an insensitive ***** that's a cancer.
Dude, that was so insensitive... <sniff> :cry:

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
xanderbaz said:
Cancers are so friggin' sensitive... I still haven't met an insensitive ***** that's a cancer.
:moon:

Cancer's planet is the moon!

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It helps to be versed in a wide range of topics. Women are into it, so it would help to know a thing or two about it as well should the subject ever come up. Unless, of course, you don't mind looking and feeling like a tard because you dropped out of a conversation. I wouldn't recommend forming your whole game around it. Just like the huge assortment of knowledge on this site, astrology is just one more trick in your bag of tricks. If nothing else, it makes for interesting conversation. From the astrology topic, it's easy to play to women's emotions by asking questions to the tune of "I hear cancer's are good cooks. Does cooking made you happy? Really? What's your favorite dish to make? I'm actually getting hungry talking about all this food, let's go to your place so you can demonstrate your skills."

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheOne&Only007 said:
It's just a "chick crack"... .
I thought you were calling astrology "chick crack!" I think that should be the term for stuff like astrology, numerology, shoes, luffa sponges and American Idol; the stuff chicks can't get enough of...

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Freigeist

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm.. interesting, do you know where I can find more information about astrology and stuff? If there's a forum on it that would be great, because I might have questions. All I could find with google is crap sites askign u to pay. thx man

saki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Freigeist said:
hmm.. interesting, do you know where I can find more information about astrology and stuff? If there's a forum on it that would be great, because I might have questions. All I could find with google is crap sites askign u to pay. thx man
I have found these to be the most accurate on the web. Very good stuff in this order. Everything I have researched has been free. You have to dive deep in, if you want to really learn astrology, there is alot to know about it. Even tho some say it is a psuedoscience, there is alot of truth into the psychological aspect of it. I personally dont believe in the prediction astrology.

Yes, go to

astrology-online.com

astrology.about.com

CafeAstrology .com

astro.com

astrology.com

These all have alot of free stuff, also you can find your natal chart for free on astro.com, you just have to know your time of birth.

Phantasmal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Astrology is silly.

Some guy: Hey, look up in the sky! See that group of stars there? Say, it sorta looks like a crab!

Other guy: Where? Oh, now I see it. It looks like a crab...I guess.

Some guy: Hmm, I wonder if people born under that constellation are crabby, ha ha ha...(joking)

Other guy: Whoa, you might be on to something here...

[crappy pseudoscience that survives on confirmation bias is formed]

Æquitas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its just like magic tricks (Mystery uses magic tricks a lot), cold reading or palm reading. Another tool for the DJ.

3dmad

Reaction score
saki, that's great. It's a great topic. Can I know from you how to show my interest to a Virgo girl? I am an Aries and I want to approach this girl. I am getting some verbal and non-verbal signals from her but still hesitating a lot since we are above all good friends. Would be grateful for your help...