"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Assualted a chick, I think..

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
First, did anybody see this happen?

Second DON'T TELL ANYBODY

THird, if you apologize, do it in private!

Fourth, if you are asked by your supervisor, DO NOT ADMIT ANYTHING!

They will be glad to hang you out to show they are "progressive"\

WHat you did was wrong but certainly not worth jail time or getting fired.

If she had forcibly kissed you, she would not get ANY punishment. Do not stand for double standards, people!!!!!!!!!!!!11

If anybody tries to take action get a lawyer immediately and FIGHT it.

Do not roll over and do not admit you were wrong unless you think it will end the issue.

My father was a lawyer. Trust me on this. This is not a matter of doing what is right... this is a matter of the law. Only. You need to protect yourself.

I had to take a course on military justice in college. Our professor told us, "You want fair, see the chaplain. This is about the LAW"

Heed my words.....

Dietzcoi
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
ya like alcohol has never made you do something stupid?
 
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
It's all cool, thank god!

So at work today she kept on staring at me. So I went up to her and put on the most sympathetic look I could give and said "Can we talk alone for a minute?"

To sum up what I told her was basically that I was drunk and a complete a-hole. I also took Iqqi's advice and said "you know, slap me as hard as you want right now, I deserve it"

She didn't want to though. She also said she didn't think I was like that and was more shocked then angry about the whole thing. Also she seriously warned me that "you know, alot of girls wouldn't be as forgiving as me.."

I said "if there is anything you ever need, just tell me ok?"

"yeah ok"

"So we cool then?" she was silent for a few seconds but then said "where cool" :cool:

I'm saved, Jah bless! The man upstairs likes.. I can't believe I was ****ting my pants yesterday and now it's all cool. I don't think she'll be inviting me to any parties soon but hey, at least I'm not in any trouble with the boys in blue. I've learnt my lesson. Everyone thanks for all your advice. Much appreciated.
 

Wyldfire

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
9,104
Reaction score
28
She paused before saying you were "cool"? That means that you really aren't "cool" with her. It only means she's not going to get you into trouble. You're VERY lucky...and don't pull another stupid stunt like that one because it could have gotten you into a world of hurt.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
393
Reaction score
1
Location
Maison Ikokku
Dude, this could be trouble. I'm not sure what gave you the idea, besides the booze. Or what movie you saw in which you thought it looked cool. Whatever the story is, you did make a bad show. I've been tempted myself to do like Paul McGAnn in the Doctor Who TV movie ("I just remembered who I am. I AM THE DOCTOR" and kisses an unexpecting Daphne Ashbrook who is shocked and then says "Now do that again!"). But unlike with the good Doctor, this is real life. It's the same no matter how well you know the girl. I'd apologize to her ASAP. Even with an apology, be prepared for the possibility that it might not be the end of it.
 

ToP DoN

Banned
Joined
Aug 25, 2003
Messages
180
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
San Francisco
YOTSDO SUN

whatever ur fckin tag is...ur a fvckin idiot did u read the whole thing....hes kewl...so stfu and read the entire thing before ur stupid foreign azz makes a comment
 

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
5,135
Reaction score
82
Location
Beyond your peripheral vision
i agree with wyldfire on this one. i think she is still upset and not satisfied with that apology. its not a bad thing, she just probaly feels like a doormat and an idiot.

this next part is up to you, if you really want her to know you are sincere in your apology. its what i would do. since she was too shy to hit you! (that is probaly why she feels so dissatisfied):D

i prescribe a week of anonymous nice deeds towards her. she'll know its you, but act like it isnt. this keeps her from feeling like you are doing it because you like her, thus scaring her more.

are you creative? you need ideas for nice deeds?
 

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by iqqi
i agree with wyldfire on this one. i think she is still upset and not satisfied with that apology. its not a bad thing, she just probaly feels like a doormat and an idiot.

this next part is up to you, if you really want her to know you are sincere in your apology. its what i would do. since she was too shy to hit you! (that is probaly why she feels so dissatisfied):D

i prescribe a week of anonymous nice deeds towards her. she'll know its you, but act like it isnt. this keeps her from feeling like you are doing it because you like her, thus scaring her more.

are you creative? you need ideas for nice deeds?
Are you crazy? (why am I asking this???) You think after sexually assaulting her, he should stalk her doing 'good deeds'??? Leave the girl alone. Get out of her face...

How is she a 'doormat and idiot' some random guy she wasn't attracted to kissed her, she was probably disgusted/horrified.

TopDOn- Leave the nationalistic cr@p at home....Have some respect.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Samim

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2003
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
i prescribe a week of anonymous nice deeds towards her. she'll know its you, but act like it isnt. this keeps her from feeling like you are doing it because you like her, thus scaring her more.
This is some of the worst advice I've ever read.

But thanks for the female opinion. :rolleyes:
 

Wyldfire

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
9,104
Reaction score
28
Originally posted by iqqi
i agree with wyldfire on this one. i think she is still upset and not satisfied with that apology. its not a bad thing, she just probaly feels like a doormat and an idiot.

this next part is up to you, if you really want her to know you are sincere in your apology. its what i would do. since she was too shy to hit you! (that is probaly why she feels so dissatisfied):D

i prescribe a week of anonymous nice deeds towards her. she'll know its you, but act like it isnt. this keeps her from feeling like you are doing it because you like her, thus scaring her more.

are you creative? you need ideas for nice deeds?
No "nice deeds". She'll either get past it or she won't and there's nothing he can do to help her get past it beyond what he's already done. He can, however, make it worse if he does something and it bothers her. At this point, that's most likely what the result will be of any further attempts to smooth things over. From here on out he just needs to be polite to her when he must deal with her for work and just stay away from her all other times.

If he tries to do her favors and nice deeds she's going to feel like he thinks if he does something nice for her that he can get away with what he did. Bad idea.
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Originally posted by iqqi
i agree with wyldfire on this one. i think she is still upset and not satisfied with that apology. its not a bad thing, she just probaly feels like a doormat and an idiot.

this next part is up to you, if you really want her to know you are sincere in your apology. its what i would do. since she was too shy to hit you! (that is probaly why she feels so dissatisfied):D

i prescribe a week of anonymous nice deeds towards her. she'll know its you, but act like it isnt. this keeps her from feeling like you are doing it because you like her, thus scaring her more.

are you creative? you need ideas for nice deeds?
You're nutz
 

Wyldfire

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
9,104
Reaction score
28
Originally posted by Samim
This is some of the worst advice I've ever read.

But thanks for the female opinion. :rolleyes:
Oh stop it. Yes, her advice was bad, but it's not because she's a woman. It's because she hasn't gained the wisdom that only time and experience can give a person. Frankly, her advice was definitely a lot better than that TopDOn bonehead, but I digress...

I'm a chick too and my advice is typically right on the money...not because I'm a woman, but because I'm wise.
 

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 28, 2002
Messages
914
Reaction score
7
YOU GUYS ARE ALL SO WRONG ABOUT THIS.

This is what is called "Making an aggressive move" on a chick.

Yes she was shocked. Yes she may have felt a little violated.

But she is now so turned on by Mr. Hash_etal that she is thinking about it night and day.

I make this move all the time.

Nothing but positive results at the end of the day. And Yes, the chick has to be feeling you a little bit for this to work. You can't do it on a chick that is not attracted to you in the least but ...

Chicks dream about being pushed up against a wall and taken by a guy that is so hot for her, he can't control himself.

Don't sexually assault chicks, but aggression is instant wetness.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
526
Reaction score
0
Location
SOCAL
george clooney sort of did that in that movie with catherine zeta jones.

lolz whatever... if she was attracted to you she probably liked it... only thing she may not have liked was the smell of beer on your breath.

btw... 6 beers and you can't control yourself?!? good god mayne.

-J
 

Wyldfire

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
9,104
Reaction score
28
Originally posted by JustDoItAlways
YOU GUYS ARE ALL SO WRONG ABOUT THIS.

This is what is called "Making an aggressive move" on a chick.

Yes she was shocked. Yes she may have felt a little violated.

But she is now so turned on by Mr. Hash_etal that she is thinking about it night and day.

I make this move all the time.

Nothing but positive results at the end of the day. And Yes, the chick has to be feeling you a little bit for this to work. You can't do it on a chick that is not attracted to you in the least but ...

Chicks dream about being pushed up against a wall and taken by a guy that is so hot for her, he can't control himself.

Don't sexually assault chicks, but aggression is instant wetness.
You can do that with someone you've already been at least somewhat intimiate with who you KNOW is into you. But you don't do that to a coworker you've never even gone out on a date with before. If he had of done that to his girlfriend it would be something entirely different than what it was.
 

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
Age
43
She finds you attractive: Passionate spontaneity.

She doesn't: Sexual assault.
 

Superman X

Banned
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
387
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Massachusetts
I'm glad that this turned out alright for you. I was involved in a BS sexual harassment accusation at my school, involving me making sexual comments about this girl's sister (when she was making even more comments about my sisters, I am serious). Anyways, this girl decided to screw me over, and reported me. It was just my word against hers, but feminism has made everyone so paranoid about sexual harassment that she was always believed over me.

I could have gotten suspended or even expelled, but fortunately I'm an A student so he let me off easy, by just kicking me off the track team.

But the moral of the story is that perceptions of "sexual harassment" are out of control. With the tiniest shreds of evidence, women can sue or get men otherwise disciplined. If anyone else is ever involved in something like this, recognize that it is a fvckin war. You can't be concerned about doing the right thing, you have to be concerned about preserving yourself and blunting her attacks on you. Because even if you did commit some minor harassment, as in your case, it would be even more unjust for you to be fired or sued for everything you have.

Apologize in private, not in public. If its only her word against yours, deny, deny, deny. You won't be fully believed, but you will at least cast some doubt on the situation. Fabricate her past sexual promiscuity and the amount she was drinking if you have to.

I am being completely serious. Sexual harassment has been turned into an industry for wrecking men's lives. Now, the vast majority of women would never want to ruin a man like this, but there are always those few who will. This is why sexual harassment should be decriminalized. Check out www.ifeminism.com for information on this subject.

-Dan
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top