Assessing Tom Torero's Death Two Years on

Isildur1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry the actual Title of the post is meant to be Assessing Tom Torero's death two years on* I ****ed up the title of the post - my apologies

https://mindful-masculinity.org/2024/06/08/assessing-tom-toreros-death-two-years-on-thoughts/

Wrote a blog post about Tom Torero's death and it's impact two years on and what it means for the future of pick up artistry and the community - As someone who really genuinely enjoyed his content and saw him as one of the pivotal leaders in the dating and self development space I wrote this piece to both celebrate his impact and ridicule some mistakes he might have made

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not familiar with Torrero, nonetheless after Googling his name, I discovered this remarkably infuriating and enlightening article

The last portion, regarding the necessity of enduring when cancel-happy activists come for us, is something all of us are wise to photo copy and hang on our walls

crowolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is The Man! Thanks to him I got my first cold approach success recently.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrote a blog post about Tom Torero's death and it's impact two years on and what it means for the future of pick up artistry and the community -
What happened to Torrero goes beyond PUA Jump to 13:30-14:17

His fate is exactly what's described in that time stamp. Which makes The Manosphere's fair weather support for free speech all the more disconcerting

Reaction score
The last portion, regarding the necessity of enduring when cancel-happy activists come for us, is something all of us are wise to photo copy and hang on our walls
So, you give credence to the author of Girlschase.com? The moron who claims to have a 'lay count' of 10,000? Check your sources.

Reaction score
His fate is exactly what's described in that time stamp. Which makes The Manosphere's fair weather support for free speech all the more disconcerting
I can see that people keep on confusing 'Freedom of Speech' with 'Free Speech'.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see that people keep on confusing 'Freedom of Speech' with 'Free Speech'.
Presumably, these are the same folks who also believe that saying "Toe-Mah-Toe" makes what they're referring to something other than a tomato

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, you give credence to the author of Girlschase.com? The moron who claims to have a 'lay count' of 10,000? Check your sources.
INo idea how many broads he claims to have boffed, nor do I care, given that dude's finesse with the ladies isn't the subject I was discussing. His words on what to do when one finds themselves targeted by cancel happy activists (And make no mistake; These bottom fishermen and women ARE coming for us all, sooner rather than later)are right on the money:

Endure and don't back down. Our social climate wouldn't be as woefully constricted as it is today, had so many of us not been f-cking cowards, when both The Preferred Pronouners and Red Pill True Believers started screeching "That's problematic!!!"/"That's Blue Pill!!!", back in '16

Reaction score
INo idea how many broads he claims to have boffed, nor do I care, given that dude's finesse with the ladies isn't the subject I was discussing. His words on what to do when one finds themselves targeted by cancel happy activists (And make no mistake; These bottom fishermen and women ARE coming for us all, sooner rather than later)are right on the money:
Even a stopped clock is right two times a day.

The guy 'Chase Amante' is a grifter. I don't trust his opinion on anything.

I figured you for being intelligent enough to consider your sources. Seems like I might be wrong about that.

Isildur1

Don Juan
Reaction score
What happened to Torrero goes beyond PUA Jump to 13:30-14:17

dating coaches have been under ridicule for years now- Tom Torero's was the first time someone actively destroyed all modes of his income simultaneously though . Agree with Bahron - the bottom of the barrel women do seem to have envy over pickup artists and men who seemingly date "out of their league"

Isildur1

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't think 10,000 would even be possible mathematically lol - I had around a 0.87 percent every 100 approaches - close rate so for me to reach his figures would require 1 million cold approaches lol

Reaction score
don't think 10,000 would even be possible mathematically lol - I had around a 0.87 percent every 100 approaches - close rate so for me to reach his figures would require 1 million cold approaches lol
The whole thing doesn't add up, but it probably 'sounds impressive' to anybody who doesn't have common sense or a basic understanding of primary school grade level arithmetic. People should stop being so incredibly gullible.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy 'Chase Amante' is a grifter. I don't trust his opinion on anything.
So if Amante says "It's overcast and raining outside", you'll retort "There's not a cloud in the sky, nor is there so much drizzle as a drizzle happening", even if the sky really is pissing tidal waves down upon you both. That's the most sensible thing I've heard this week, more so than even The Browning School naming Brian Peck their new headmaster

Isildur1

Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole thing doesn't add up, but it probably 'sounds impressive' to anybody who doesn't have common sense or a basic understanding of primary school grade level arithmetic. People should stop being so incredibly gullible.
once people actually do some daygame or approaching - they realise the numbers are lower than the fantasies that are sold to them project them to be and reality hits - marketers aren't the most honest people of course

Reaction score
So if Amante says "It's overcast and raining outside", you'll retort "There's not a cloud in the sky, nor is there so much drizzle as a drizzle happening", even if the sky really is pissing tidal waves down upon you both.
No, if 'Amante' says something about the weather, I go up to check the weather to verify his weather forecasting claims.
That is, if I would ask a grifter about the weather. I mostly just check the weather channel if I want to know.

once people actually do some daygame or approaching
just basic skills of arithmetic will tell you that even without actually having game.

Let's say you 'lay' one new woman per day; 10,000 lays divided by 365 would mean you spent a little over 27 YEARS having daily sex with new women. Delusional wish fulfilment.

Even the biggest womanizers walking this earth (like Warren Beatty or Jack Nicholson) who basically get women thrown in their laps wouldn't boast such ridiculous numbers.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well the thing is, 'chase' would tell you that his 'hit rate' is basically 100% which changes the maths! haha
He's from the oldschool PUA group of 'coaches'/writers etc, still trying to pander to the most gulible and desperate aspiring PUA's who will still believe that you can use verbal magic (in the forms of negs and NLP etc) in order to basically brainwash any girl into want into wanting to bang you. Even if you are 100 years old, 500lbs, broke, with no legs. Just use his lines and techniques and none of that matters. She's yours!

In fact, Chase even implied almost exactly that in a thread over at 'skilledseducer' a year or so back (can't be bothered to search for the post) in a big debate about the power of 'game', it's limitations, 'yes girls vs no girls' etc

He's not the only one selling that snake oil, although tbf, in general the PUA coaching community have slightly shifted towards something at least SLIGHTLY more realistic in terms of success and the 'power' (limitations!!!) of 'game' in the last decade or so. It's just too hard for them to continue this lie when things like youtube came about. Basically it made people prove it! ''Prove that you can bang any girl you want!!' Go out with your gopro right now with a live chat on. We'll tell you what girls too approach. I expect each interaction to lead to sex or at least a makeout etc''. Good luck with that!! lol. The best PUA coach in the world (assuming he's maybe a little worse than average looking and hitting on the hottest 18 year old girls about) would have to approach like 250 girls until he got lucky. And they know it!!

They don't seem to realise how ridiculous what they're claiming actually is (ps - these guys also typically have zero infields etc) - the gift they claim would inevitably find themselves as famous as Elvis. Journalists would be writing 'Who is this man who has slept with margot Robbie, adriana Lima and all top 10 victoria secret models in a week??' with pap snaps of him making out with them all at different times and leaving their hotel rooms. The same magic gift would surely mean they'd be able to become amazingly wealthy in a short time using the same 'seduction' and mind control skills. It's all hilarious to me and always has been, but there ya go.

Last edited:

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, if 'Amante' says something about the weather, I go up to check the weather to verify his weather forecasting claims
Lord Of Light be praised that you and he aren't both on staff at a junior high together then. If Amante were to notice a
squirrely 13 year old walking down the hall toting an HK416 before you did, you'd insist on walking up to the lad to verify that both he and the rifle were real, rather than optical illusion Chase had created :eek: :p

Reaction score
Lord Of Light be praised that you and he aren't both on staff at a junior high together then. If Amante were to notice a
squirrely 13 year old walking down the hall toting an HK416 before you did, you'd insist on walking up to the lad to verify that both he and the rifle were real, rather than optical illusion Chase had created :eek: :p
I'd probably use the lad for kyudo target practice while 'Chase Amante' cowers in the janitor's closet, but it's obvious that you put a lot of faith in this grifter's character. I wonder why you get so defensive when I criticise this con man. Should I give him the benefit of the doubt, and if so, why?

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd probably use the lad for kyudo target practice while 'Chase Amante' cowers in the janitor's closet, but it's obvious that you put a lot of faith in this grifter's character
I have no opinion on Amante either way. That article I linked above is the only thing of his I've ever read. I'm curious as to why he triggers you so. Did he knock your granny through a window with a haymaker, drop kick your kitten off The George Washington Bridge, etc etc ?