Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ass slapping

affirmed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think about this? There's nothing I like more than to give a girl a random ass slap if I'm in my ****y-funny element and usually they seem to find it funny but with the more reserved/li girls it has been said to be annoying but usually I get away with it.

I just find it hilarious fun plus it gives lots of opportunities for them to do it back and similar kino-like things.

Question is: Is it too obviously sexual? Should you downplay it? Will it make you look like a player? Or is this a strong powerful thing to do, like you just don't give a crap, or do girls get pissed with this kind of thing because all blokes do it? I'm really not sure. Thoughts?

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, as immature natured as this question seems to be, I slap asses A LOT on first meetings. There is something about it that seems to lighten them up a little bit. Of course I do it at appropriate times when the woman is comfortable enough with me.

I usually do it in a nonchallant manner though. I did this last Saturday at Blockbuster Video. The girl was laughing at something that I said, I smiled and walked away from the conversation. She followed me and began to walk past me, I just wound up and slapper her ass. When she turned around, smiled, and began her little tantrum, I looked her in the eyes with confidence with the look of "Yeah, I just did that, so what?".

If you can use it in this manner I've found it very effective.

-Blitz

[This message has been edited by xblitz44x (edited 09-26-2002).]

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And if you're feeling uncomfortable about putting your hand on some broad's ass, just take something you're holding like a rolled up piece of paper or a book or whatever, and slap that ass.

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ass slappin is great fun and a great way to initiate kino as said before. Also, when sitting next to them, I like to walk my fingers from inner-mid-thigh towards the promised land. Gets em gigglin like nothing else!!

Mr. Mystery

------------------
"Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around" Vanilla Sky

"The little things...theres nothing bigger is there?" Vanilla Sky

"Whats your favorite position? That's cool with me, it's not my favorite but I'll do it for you" Tenacious D-Fvck her gentley

affirmed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I've thought. And I apologise if this sounds like an immature question (also for posting it in the wrong forum. Genuinely thought I was in DJ Discussion when I hit new topic), you see I consider it an excellent way to get kino going, appear confident and bold and show your sexual side. Most girls also find it funny. However I've also read some posts which describe situations where loads of guys were doing that and it came accross as really not suave at all. Does it depend on context? I am THE ONE that does this, other guys don't seem to have the guts...

Some girls respond better than others of course, you get serious types who are often no fun anyway, and you get girls who say it's annoying. But my instinct says it portrays the right image I want...

But as somebody once said, most men's perceived character would not recognise their reputation if they met it on the street. oh well. Thanks for the input, keep it coming.

JUST ME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KEEP YOUR PAWS TO YOURSELF! UNTIL she INITIATES, AND SHE WILL, IF YOU ARE A CHALLENGE,CONFIDENT,****Y,FUNNY AND SELF-CONTROLLED.

Women do the choosing, let her touch you 1st, she'll let you know, plus you want to be SURE SHE LIKES YOU 1ST,AND MORE! AT LEAST let her think that.

be a GENTLEMAN! GIRLS LIKE THAT.WHATS THE RUSH? JEFF GORDON!?????

GIRLS LIKE A GUY WHO TAKES THEIR TIME,RESPECTS HER,AND HIMSELF..SLAPPING HER ASS IS FINE" AFTER" YOU ARE BANGING HER....

be a GENTLE

JUST ME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BY THE WAY YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!! I CANT BELIEVE THIS FORUM, THE ADVISE BEING SPEWED BY INEXPERINCED(IN MOST CASES), DJ'S.

POST YOUR AGE NEXT TO YOUR STUPID POSTS SO THE DJ'S WHO "ACTUALLY" HAVE REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE CAN LAUGH AT YOUR INMATURE POSTS,DRIPPING WITH HORMONES AND A "PLEASE HAVE SEX WITH ME" ATTITUDE,THAT I AM SURE ALOT OF YOU GUYS POSTING HERE, GIVE OFF TO THESE GIRLS YOU LIKE...

PLLLLLEEEEAAAAASEEE...ANYONE HERE,ESPECIALLY THE NEWER DJ'S HEAR OF A THING CALLED...................(DRUM ROLL PLEASE.......)...................PATIENCE? CHALLENGE? EVER HEAR OF LET HER DO THE CHASING AND COME AT YOU FOR ONCE!?

GIVE HER THAT CHANCE!CHILL OUT AND KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF "UNLESS" SHE INITIATES 1ST.ALWAYS LET HER TOUCH FIRST,MORE OFTEN,AND LEAVE HER WANTING MORE GUYS! TRUST ME..IM ALMOST 30, IVE DATED SEVERAL HB'S, AND THEY TAKE CHALLENGE AS ROMANCE AND FUN...

affirmed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I HEARD SOMEWHERE THAT THE AMOUNTS OF CAPS YOU USED IS IN DIRECT PROPORTION WITH YOUR MATURITY!!!!!!!!11111111

Seriously, with your 'controlled' wait for her to touch you attitude you'll end up never getting anywhere with 80% of women. I suppose you also think you should wait for the girls to call you too, and approach you?

You don't just go slapping anybody's ass, you build rapport first, and it's done in a ****y + funny way. Very natural and usually amusing, especially when other people are around, reeks of confidence.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to slap ass a lot... I quit after I got kicked in the nuts twice, and b!tched out by another girl - it made me kinda cautious. The moral is you can do it, but make sure the girl is down with it and you don't come off as creepy.

I think JUST ME is a troll, for the record.

For the advice of waiting for her to touch first, that's the most utter bullsh!t I've heard in my life. Most girls will NOT initiate touching - but if you start, they'll continue. Kino is a powerful thing.

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ass slapping is fun when you're out and about, until you get slapped back with a lawsuit. Personally, I won't go that far unless I'm very familiar with the girl; otherwise, it'd be asking for litigation.

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just love it.. But not if I don't know a man. And if a stranger were to do it, I would slap him one.. Silly! ICK! To cheesy, baby, come check out my new porshe. Unless, you are after a stripper of course or the like and I don't mean anything neg. by that but they are probably more used to is sort of behavior.

Sure slap a woman a little once you know her. But tread carefully. I say let her beg for it first! I mean you can ask her once you know her if she wants you to and then don't. Albeit surprise her the next time out and just do it.. Sort of a turn on. That is exactly how my former DJ planted one on me and till this day I remember. First man ever. But he asked and was polite about it. Not some cheesy jerk?

In the bedroom, feel her out and sure try it.. Some of us liked to be spanked. Especially, when we are really really bad.:))))))

Toke

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had some chick slap my ass standing out front of rez earlier this year. I was so caught off guard by it she was already in the building before I clued into the fact that I should have been trying to pursue her.

Harmzuay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ass Slapping for fun and profit...

A little whack on the ass usually does good. I use it on the ladies I know and have talked with before. As long as they didn't think I was a complete moron (I can tell) the official greeting they get is a quick smack and a "good game".

Adding the "good game" part helps to keep my ass out of the frying pan. Well, most of the time. If they ask "what game?", just come up with something like "You beat me here", or "I found you. Now its my turn to hide" etc.

Once they get used to it, it kind of becomes your official greeting. It's a great effect to have when you walk into a bar or where-ever and chicks keep coming up and smacking you in the ass, smiling and then walking away. Shows the one you are talking with that women like you. And they even touch your ass of their own free will.

Play it right, and it can work in your favor... just don't slap and giggle like a school-girl. Women don't really like that all too well. Also, if you slap it, and it doesn't stop jiggling for a while, might be she either has a porterhouse steak in her back pocket, or those pants are concealing a bit of couch cushion. Maybe both.

silverdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, i have done that to my self on this girl i worked with, i just cheekingly slaped and pinced her ass a bit, she looks up to my eyes, and gives me this realy cheeky, devilsh smile. :D

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its a great and playful way to establish rapport..just make sure the chick is playful too..and I wouldnt do this randomely to people you dont know..Im not sure how it comes across bold/offensive/etc..but if some ugly chick slapped me in the ass..I wouldnt be too happy