Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ASS KICKED BY GIRFLFRIEND: Funniest thing ever.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From another forum. I'm dying reading this shit.

Basically, I discovered recently that my girlfriend,
who graduated college last year (we're the same age)
had taken some judo classes her senior year. Well when
she told me this I started laughing and making fun of
her b/c she's like 125 lbs. soaking wet, and is drop
dead gorgeous-she has long blond hair, looks as
feminine as can be, not muscular or anything, and even
did some p/t modeling work while at school to get by.
Point is, she just doesn't look like the type who
would be "throwing down" on a judo mat. Anyway, she
put up w/my taunting for a while and then was like
"you think that's pretty funny? well, how about we
have a wrestling match and see who wins?"

Now,this just made me laugh even harder b/c I outweigh
her by like 40lbs. and i'm a pretty athletic guy. She
and I are both 5'9"....but still, I figured
i'd have her pinned in about 15 seconds. Well, I don't
know what the hell happened, but she beat me, and I
feel completely emasculated as a result. I was totally
shocked. Yes, I know I asked for it. yes, I know she
knows judo, BUT she's no black belt or anything--she
only took like a semester's worth of classes and I
just cannot believe I got thrown to the floor
(repeatedly) and pinned by this skinny blond girl.

She had a good laugh at me, which I guess I deserved
and then she forgot about it, but it's been driving me
crazy ever since and I can't stand the idea that she
thinks she can basically, take me at wrestling. I
desperately want a re-match to prove I can beat her..

I just feel like she caught me off guard and maybe I
even subconsciously held back a little b/c she's a
girl--but if i had another shot and was better
prepared, I KNOW I would beat her. Do you think it's
OK for me to ask her for a re-match? I just can't seem
to let it go otherwise. Please help--it was very hard
for me to write about this--even anonymously!

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The rest of his saga...

yeah, I know that's a risk...and if she beats me again, OK, I have to live w/that...but I really just want the chance...I've learned my lesson that I shouldn't make fun of her this time (obviously)...but it's driving me crazy...she knows something's wrong too b/c i've been kind of sulky lately, and I just want to be honest w/her about wanting the rematch.
Thanks...I know I should look at the positives of this, but my stupid male ego is really wounded right now...I hope I can pull it off (i really think I can; i still can't believe she beat me) but maybe I will do a little outside prep before challenging her again....plus, I still don't know if she'll agree to a rematch.
I hear what you're saying, but look, she took ONE semester of classes and earned like, a first degree yellow belt or whatever...if she was a seasoned pro I could understand but she's not....yes, her judo is clearly what allowed her to beat me, but despite what you might think, I'm pretty athletic and a lot stronger than her, and I should be able to win, or at least make it close, in my way of looking at it...

at any rate we spoke last night (b/c she was like "what is wrong w/you lately?") and I confessed that all I could think of the past two weeks was how she beat me in that match,and she laughed and said "I can't believe you're still bothered by that" and she told me she doesn't feel any less of me "as a man" or whatever and that i'm not the first guy she's outwrestled--she said when she took those classes in college she would occassionally (though she admitted not very often, when I pressed her about it) beat a guy in sparring, usually b/c they totally underestimated her and she caught them off guard...she said while she's not very strong in the upper body, she's very quick, (this is true as I found out) and was able to knock guys off balance using her long legs--she did this a lot to me--and also said one guy was so freaked out when she beat him that he never came back to class...and all this made me feel somewhat better but I still asked her for a rematch and she agreed, saying if it's that important to you, then sure, i'll give you another shot.

But she also said she wouldn't just let me win or anything to soothe my ego b/c she's proud of her skills and she also said if she wins again she hopes I can accept it and let it go...and I said I hope she can do the same WHEN I win and she laughed and was like "OK, bring it on."

So we're on for the rematch tonight....I'm not feeling ****y like the first time but I think I can do a whole lot better and I do think i'm going to win.
This isn't about being macho. It's about wanting to test my abilities against her being better prepared at least mentally, respecting what she knows, and seeing what I can do w/a 2nd chance..the first time she totaly shocked me--this time around I think I can do better. If I get my ass kicked again, so be it--i'll suggest we take classes together so we can be on a more even playing field. Why is it so bad for me to want a 2nd chance at taking her on?
OK, I know most of you don't care, or think this is stupid (except at least one of you who thinks this is kinky and fun--and I agree--but it is also about giving myself a 2nd chance to at least try and have a better showing in a wrestling match against my GF; who, as i've said, made me feel as wimpy as a guy can feel when she totally destroyed me in that first wrestling match). This is what happened when we had our rematch, and i'm really glad we did--and NOT because of winning or losing:

We brought out a mat she uses to practice her
forward rolls and such (even tho' she doesn't actively
train since she stopped taking classes in college; she
uses it for yoga and stuff, too)...and we agreed to a
best 2 out of 3 pins.

It did not start well for me. She kept catching my
wrist and twisting it in a way that kept me from
getting any balance and she flipped me to the mat
twice; then when I got up she kept getting her leg
behind my knee (she told me this is called a leg
sweep) and knocked me down a few more times before
engaging me on the mat, where I thought i would have
an advantage b/c of my superior strength.But her legs are
very long and really strong and she got them wrapped
around my stomach and squeezed so hard that I lost my
breath and had to "tap out", so she won round 1 pretty
easily.

I realized if I had any chance I had to be more
aggressive so in the second round I leapt at her w/a
football like tackle and took her down and immediately
got my weight on top of her and even tho' she almost
wriggled free a few times she couldn't get her legs
free and I was able to pin her wrists down. The
effort, though, left me really winded and she didn't
show many signs of being tired, so I was not feeling
good about the "tie-breaker".

Basically, I got lucky, and she got a little
over-confident. When I tried to tackle her again,twice, she just
sidestepped and left me grasping at air....then she moved in and did that leg sweep thing again, and
each time I got up she threw me down the same way again
and it was just exhausting; it didn't hurt or anything, but the constant effort of hitting the mat and then forcing myself back up had me really laboring....but even tho' she could have gone for the pin at any of those times, instead she kind of walked around me while I
struggled to get up and said stuff like "Not bad for a
girl, huh?"--which I guess was payback for my initial
taunting of her when I discovered she took judo...but
when I finally did get up again she went for the same
move and this time I took a page from her book and
when she tried the leg sweep I let the momentum carry
through and made sure I had a tight grip on her so she
came down w/me, and even tho' she landed on top I
immemdiately rolled over so I was on top and we went
into a prolonged, really intense and kind of grunting,
arm to arm ground struggle, which i finally won in the
end, just kind of throwing all my weight onto her and
getting just enough of her to hold her down for a "3"
count.

She was actually really mad at herself that she lost,
and said she would start taking classes again to
regain her skills...meanwhile I was still on the mat,
gasping for breath, trying to enjoy my victory, but
realizing basically that she can take me,
despite the fact that she's a slender, beautiful girl
w/long blond hair who looks more like a cheerleader
than a grappler.

The point is that wrestling her again did 2 things for
me: 1) It showed me that size, strength, and
especially gender do not determine who is dominant
when one person is adequately trained in a martial
art, so I shouldn't feel emasculated that she is
capable of beating me and 2) It also gave me some
sense of atonement for my own feelings of inadequacy
b/c it did prove that I'm not the "wimp" I thought I
was...I was able to defeat her even tho' I have no
knowledge of judo...I do have athletic ability and
strength and you may not agree but as a man I want to
have these qualities...they ARE important to me.

After we both had cooled down we had a long talk and I
explained further how losing to her had made me feel,
but I also apologized for taunting her at first; I
told her how much I respect her skills, and how much I
appreciated that she gave me a 2nd chance...For her
part she thanked me for my new found understanding and
says she doesn't define me as a man based on whether I
can beat her at wrestling.

She said she took the
classes to challenge herself and to break from the
"pretty girl" stereotype she's been labelled with for
most of her life, and also to learn self defense,
which is important for women.

We really reached an understanding, and I also asked
if she wouldn't mind if I took judo classes w/her when
she starts up again. She smiled and said she'd like
that, as long as it didn't become a competition
between us, but rather a way to learn skills and enjoy
an activity together. I said "of course" and then she
said--tongue in cheek-- "Oh, and btw, you're just
lucky we didn't make this match best 3 out of 5, b/c
you were toast if we went any longer!"...I laughed and
said "Don't be a sore loser" and we left it at that.

(We also had a pretty hot love-fest that night, as I admit, I was turned on by the experience after getting over my hurt ego feelings.)

So I think maybe i've turned a corner in attitude and
in my relationship. I wanted you to know what happened
b/c I know most of you didn't approve of the rematch, but I
hope you can understand why I think it turned out to
be a good thing.

:D

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
God that's hilarious. It's almost as funny as the article I read about the muslim woman in Egypt in a burqa that got tired of the cat calls from a group of men every day as she walked by. She had taken kick boxing and she ripped off her burqa and proceeded to kick the a$$es of not one, but three men. All the people at the market place cheered her on, too. hehe

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least it was judo lol.

If he was dating one of the girls at my Muay Thai dojo, he woulda been in a coma lol, those b!tches are deadly.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'm going to make fun of another guy, I should be honest enough to admit to my own experiences in this matter:

Back in High School I used to loooove Tae Kwon Do competitions. At one particularly big tournament, a regional championship where people from some six states showed up, I had an awesome run straight beating all my elim pairings with technical knockouts or wide margin until octos when I hit this damn cute half-Asian girl. When I say damn cute, I mean tanned, great figure, 5'7, and a sexy eyes. I stepped into the ring thinking the only reason she was there because guys didn't want to hurt her or were too distracted by that look of hers, I knew I was different, I had no problem dealing some damage to get to my next round. Hey, you stepped in the ring with me, I didn't ask you to do it.

We stood face to face, and while the referee went through the usual motions, the two of us had our eyes locked on eachother, even though she looked better without the helmet and mouthguard, those eyes of hers were pretty damn flirty and for a moment I was definitely thinking about what it would be like to sleep with her. No worry though, the referee was about to finish his ritualistic motions and I had done this numerous times before that very day.

*Bam*

She kicked me, a round-house straight to the head. I wondered what the hell had just happened and why my defenses weren't up.

No problem, I said to myself. We were still a long ways gone from the final finishing kick. I thought of my favorite combo. She stepped forward. I snap kicked. She jumped back faster than I thought. No worry, I thought to myself, her next step walks right into it. She stepped forward and *woosh* my roundhouse went through the air as she barely dodged it, I twisted and made a turn kick, but she managed to get enough defense in to deny me the point. The match went on for what seemed to be a grueling long time but was in reality just a couple minutes. Every time I charged she had the right moves and defense and every point I got off her was hard earned but matched with a point she scored off me. In the end, she beat me by two points in what was a very close round. But I knew that the rest of my dojo would be making fun about this loss for a while.

After the tournament, I went up and congratulated her on her second place finish and we talked for a quick few moments where I discovered that her dojo, which I had never heard of before, was only about half an hour away from mine. Right there I got her number, my first real number close, and I ended up dating a girl who could literally kick my ass for almost a year.

About the feeling emasculation, my boys still make fun of me about that to this day, but none of them made it past octofinals either, and whenever it becomes an issue of manhood, I show my masculinity when I'm out at the clubs, or when I beat them during our practice sparrings in the dojo.

Did I ever get that rematch against her? No. But a girl who can beat sure can give you some of the best "wrestling matches" of your life.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
God that's hilarious. It's almost as funny as the article I read about the muslim woman in Egypt in a burqa that got tired of the cat calls from a group of men every day as she walked by. She had taken kick boxing and she ripped off her burqa and proceeded to kick the a$$es of not one, but three men. All the people at the market place cheered her on, too. hehe
link us!

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is something very sexy about a chick in a karate uniform doing kicks and stretching. Anybody else feel this way?

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is something very sexy about a chick in a karate uniform doing kicks and stretching. Anybody else feel this way?
If you think that's sexy, wait till you see one in muay thai shorts + spandex sports bra man.

Yet another reason every guy should do martial arts.

rappermas

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am laughing my ass off reading this. That is pretty sad. Had it been me, I would've hidden somewhere for a few days, convinced myself that it never happened, then rejoin society. That is embarassing. Time to drink some more protein.

I'm 6'3" 190 lbs. and still kicking ass! YEAYYA!

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
I love wrestling with girls. I've yet to meet a girl who can beat me, not that I'm a pro or anything. Though one ex gf used to put up a pretty good fight. The sex afterwards was always incredible.

To me it's just extremely intense foreplay. My guy friends think I'm crazy, haha. I say they don't know what their missing.

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow judo pwns

one night at a drinking party we ended up having wrestling matches, turns out an asian chic was there and she had taken judo (a lot I think) and she ending up beating EVERY SINGLE guy there at wrestling (including me) totally owned. I was amazed. judo . . . .

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rappermas
That is embarassing. Time to drink some more protein.

I'm 6'3" 190 lbs. and still kicking ass! YEAYYA!
With a lot of martial arts, protein and size are not what is important. Mental discipline, quickness, reaction, and using your opponent's force against them is worth a month's worth of whey protein and creatine.

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fighting girls is a lot of fun, hiding the boner is the problem, though. :cool:
I got my a$$ handed to me the first week of Taekwondo practice. I have an excuse, she was a black belt and 2 years older than me at the time, k.

One of my dreams is to mud wrestle a dozen girls in bikinis at once, some day, some day! lol

I think I said too much... :(

bud1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
As a black belt in judo I must chime in and say that I have NEVER heard of anyone tapping from a girl (or guy for that matter, but especially girl) squeezing them with their legs while in guard position. This guy is really something!

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think it's funny that the guy keeps trying to explain himself....

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got to chime in here, as I'm a submission wrestler and do some standup fighting. My goal is to fight NHB/MMA.

This is all you need to know...Take 6 months of intensive Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (1 hr a day), and you'll have her 100% of time.
I'm 5"9 155 lbs and one summer of brazilian Jiu-Jitsu training 4-5 hrs a day has taken me from being in shape (11 yrs. competitive hockey), to a little guy that can take some really big guys that don't know what they are donig on the ground.

That black belt Judo guy, probably has some skillz too. Judo's a great takedown art.

bud1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wholehearthedly agree about BJJ.....I quit Judo and started BJJ....I now have a blue belt, it is far superior to Judo. I am not too much interested in striking, but I know that Muay Thai is awesome........

I must tell my own girl dominance story.....I got beaten armwrestling by this freaky strong chick in junior high, i was pretty embarassed.......