“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Aspring DJ's!

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
when you play a sport, a video game, or a round of ping pong for the 1st time..how well do u do?

I have recently purchased Halo 2.

when I started on Xbox live

I was a level 1...a level 10 would be able to crush me.

I had no hope..no chance..why even bother playing a level 10..id get killed.

I play about 3 matches perday..and excess on sundays...I like to do it.

right now I am a level 8..also a level 8 on team matches.

which means when I play now..I am faced against 9 to 12's.

and I win!


3 months ago..I did the BOOTCAMP..i went to week 4..and i beat all of what i thought i needed.

when i had to go talk to 10 women..I was nervous..I was sweating..I almost didnt do it..after women 3..It stopped..i relaxed..it became like a video game..and I won :)

my advice to all of you..go do the BOOTCAMP...its training you really really need
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
Tips. Play Halo to bang chicks.
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
All in all.... what this shows is that the more you practice at something, the better you will get at it, and the easiyer it will seem to you.

More practice = more confidence to do what is infront of you, and to do it right;)

Laterz...
 

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by aequitas
All in all.... what this shows is that the more you practice at something, the better you will get at it, and the easiyer it will seem to you.

More practice = more confidence to do what is infront of you, and to do it right;)

Laterz...
Agreed there....improving your game, but most importantly your LIFE AND WHO YOU ARE, is the most important thing in the long run.......:)

It takes reps, like learning to drive a stick shift or ride a bike
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
tv or internet?

if you had to get rid of one for the rest of ur life?

which one?

i say tv.

:)
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
Re: tv or internet?

Originally posted by frivolousz21
if you had to get rid of one for the rest of ur life?

which one?

i say tv.

:)
Agreed.
 
Top