Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Askmen's Top 10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men

OldbutSTRONG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent list! I'd also like to add they age fast and expect us to fawn over them like they were in their teens and early 20s.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
This can only be written by a woman.
Just curious why you say that? Most people are surprised that it was written by a woman, especially the feminazis and manginas criticizing it.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
Just curious why you say that? Most people are surprised that it was written by a woman, especially the feminazis and manginas criticizing it.
I thought about emailing the article to my BPD ex with a note which mentioned that she might like to add a few of these horrors to her already extensive repertoire..

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AskMen isn't that bad. It's just so heavily saturated with advertising its not really work-safe reading. Some of their top 10 lists are pretty good.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed, AskMen would be appear to be "of the Matrix" given its mainstream commerciality but it is refreshingly un-AFC.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unbridled_Phoenix said:
Indeed, AskMen would be appear to be "of the Matrix" given its mainstream commerciality but it is refreshingly un-AFC.
Agreed. Might have something to do with them having David DeAngelo on staff. IIRC AFC Adam has also written articles for them as well as Maxim. Pickup is going mainstream and little by little things are changing.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The list itself is pretty spot on. What I did NOT agree with is the one about going out with your friends and then she calls. Author said you will fail if you don't go be by her side immediately. That can't be any farther from the truth. That's an easily passable test by sticking to your guns.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
The list itself is pretty spot on. What I did NOT agree with is the one about going out with your friends and then she calls. Author said you will fail if you don't go be by her side immediately. That can't be any farther from the truth. That's an easily passable test by sticking to your guns.
TO be fair to the author, she did condemn this particular 'test' as "..cruel and petty".

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m going to tackle this list and how to respond for some of the bad things in it.

10. They don’t pick up the phone

One of the best solutions is to have more than one girl as an option, acquiring many numbers a night is the best thing to do, if at all possible. That way when this happens, and it will, you will have other girls to fall back on. Statistically your chances only improve the more options you create for yourself.

9. Use men for free drinks

Never and I mean never buy a girl you don’t know a drink. It is ok to buy a girl a drink when comfort has been established, in-fact it’s very good imo to clinch the deal if you offer to buy her a drink if you two are getting on well, in most cases from experience she will buy you one back, and it is not un-common for the girl to offer to buy you one first. But never buy a girl a drink if she asks for one.

The correct response for this is:
“Are you unemployed”
“I don’t buy girls drinks”
“Mmm I think not, but you should buy me one, for being so cheeky”

The truth is if a girl opens you with “buy me a drink”, there aint no game on the planet that will turn it around and why would you want to?

8. Use men as placeholders
7. Emotionally manipulate men
6. Use physical violence
5. Criticise their men in public

This is a reason why it is essential to learn about the negative side of women rather than just the positive, hence you can spot this shi* a mile away.
Just a few points on number 8, number 6 and number 5; if your women is doing any of those things, please for the love of your very own self worth, dump the bitc*. As for number 7, most women do this to some degree anyway, they can’t help it, does not mean you have to comply.

4. They don’t disclose their relationship status

Not that much of a big deal, if you are willing to accept rejection, a good way to look at this is through experience. At least you tried, right?
Better to at least have made an effort then be the guy sat at the bar hugging the pint and wondering, what if!

3. They withhold sex

This can work both ways, believe it or not. Most men are not aware of it though, but trust on this, men can do this too.
Also if your women holds out on sex, the best thing to do, is to not make a big deal about It, in-fact if you want to knock it up a level, don’t sleep with her for a few days. If this happened to me, I for one would be looking to sleep with her sister or her best friend.

The best answer to this is;

Her
“your not getting sex tonight”

You
“that’s what you think”

It will send her berserk and it’s the best thing you can do, if she continues to be a *****, think about replacing her or at least getting a fuc8 buddy so her little games won’t work. Her friends will blame her for when you cheat, a perfect reason why she will forgive you, if she ever finds out. You have the perfect excuse to fuc* another girl.

2. They test their men

This should be and ‘men fail those tests’, for example: “You’re all ready to go for a night out with your friends, when your girlfriend calls and asks you to change your plans to be with her instead.” The worst thing a man can do is to stay in and comply. The best thing a man can do is to stand up to her.

If she carries on or gets out of order, it is clear she has issues with self esteem, call her out has such, don’t be bullied. The man who gives into his women, is the man she is looking to replace, women hate in their core spineless wimps. But they love the guy who stands up to them, no matter how wrong at the time it may seem. The icing on the cake is to walk in at 2 in the morning, crawl into bed and ask for sex, drunk as a skunk. But, there is a difference between a drunken lout who gets pissed every night to a guy who goes out with his mates once every week or two.

1.They flirt to inspire jealousy

Best way to handle this; Seriously, dump the bitc*. Too much drama and who knows what she will do when your not there. Relationships are based on trust, how can you trust a women like this? You can’t, this is a one way ticket to head fuc* manipulation if you let it continue. If you confront her, she may stop, but she will only stop when it is clear you could find out, and there is usually a time delay on this thing, when she sucks you in, out it will come, like a nasty cold you just can’t shift.

The best solution to all of these; is to have many plates spinning.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this article could easily have been titles "Ten Way Girls Get Themselves NEXTED"

Reaction score
10. They don’t pick up the phone
9. Use men for free drinks
8. Use men as placeholders
7. Emotionally manipulate men
6. Use physical violence
5. Criticise their men in public
4. They don’t disclose their relationship status
3. They withhold sex
2. They test their men
1. They flirt to inspire jealousy
I agree with some of the posters in the article's comments section, you can replace the word "men" with "women" above and find a lot of MEN that do the SAME THING.

NO matter which side is doing it (the guys complaining about all women or the women complaining about all men) both sides are incorrect.

It's not all women that's the problem, it's the particular woman or women you are referencing or having difficulty with. Just like all MEN aren't the problem, the women that complain about all men should point the finger at that man or men in particular that's causing havoc.

Until we get out of these stereotypes, I don't think relationships nor marriage will flourish as it used to.

How many times have YOU passed up your ideal wife because you read some crap on a Men's Forum or Men's Website about how she was "supposed" to act or "supposed to be" and she wasn't, and thus you ASSUMED she wasn't interested?

I can't tell you how many times I've become very close with a girl that in the beginning gave me the coldest of ALL SHOULDERS! Showed no typical interest! The average guy would have gave up!

Get out of these cliches and "tips" and get back into reality.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
this article could easily have been titles "Ten Way Girls Get Themselves NEXTED"
Indeed it could. However women continue to pull this shyte because men tolerate it and mostly do NOT next them. Therein lies the problem.

The mighty magnetic power of the golden pvssy, eh !

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Message Boy said:
I can't tell you how many times I've become very close with a girl that in the beginning gave me the coldest of ALL SHOULDERS! Showed no typical interest! The average guy would have gave up!

Interesting that you used the words," very close.." Those are feminine words .

Oh, BTW, your last sentence should read," The average guy ( you really mean LESSER than you) would have GIVEN up."

Reaction score
jophil28 says,

However women continue to pull this shyte because men tolerate it and mostly do NOT next them.
A man NEXTING someone that is so ****ed up on the inside to where she wants to "manipulate" a person to get what she wants, is NOT going to cure her disease. She will eventually find someone she can use, DUH.

Sometimes you guys take everything personal and feel it's YOUR responsiblity to correct every wrong. Some people just need to be left alone, some relationships just need to be left alone, not analyzed to death to try and support your theories of "American Women Svck."

These Top Ten Things can all be said about Men, and furthermore, they are irrational judgements based on nothing. For example, "Women withhold sex," what if the girl is NOT attracted to the guy? Does that mean she's low quality because she didn't **** THAT GUY in particular?? See, there's too many variables. But let me guess, that's my mangina talking right?

jophil28 says,

Interesting that you used the words," very close.." Those are feminine words .
It's also quite feminine to sit around on a forum and gossip about how ALL American women suck (200 million women and you haven't even met 1% of them).

jophil28 says,

Oh, BTW, your last sentence should read," The average guy ( you really mean LESSER than you) would have GIVEN up."
Okay English Major.

The point of saying that was, DAMN the rules that you read on these forums. Most of them are garbage and dont' apply to anything based in reality, the Mature Man Forum is a GREAT example.

And I don't know why ANY guy would get pissed over being used for a free drink if the dumbass OFFERS to buy her one. Hell, I would take the drink too!

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Message Boy said:
A man NEXTING someone that is so ****ed up on the inside to where she wants to "manipulate" a person to get what she wants, is NOT going to cure her disease. She will eventually find someone she can use, DUH.

Sometimes you guys take everything personal and feel it's YOUR responsiblity to correct every wrong. Some people just need to be left alone, some relationships just need to be left alone, not analyzed to death to try and support your theories of "American Women Svck."

These Top Ten Things can all be said about Men, and furthermore, they are irrational judgements based on nothing. For example, "Women withhold sex," what if the girl is NOT attracted to the guy? Does that mean she's low quality because she didn't **** THAT GUY in particular?? See, there's too many variables. But let me guess, that's my mangina talking right?

It's also quite feminine to sit around on a forum and gossip about how ALL American women suck (200 million women and you haven't even met 1% of them).

Okay English Major.

The point of saying that was, DAMN the rules that you read on these forums. Most of them are garbage and dont' apply to anything based in reality, the Mature Man Forum is a GREAT example.

And I don't know why ANY guy would get pissed over being used for a free drink if the dumbass OFFERS to buy her one. Hell, I would take the drink too!
Not only do you think like a ditzy woman , you debate like one.

Loveshack.org is the place for you to find other like minded folk, Nigel.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Message Boy said:
I agree with some of the posters in the article's comments section, you can replace the word "men" with "women" above and find a lot of MEN that do the SAME THING.

NO matter which side is doing it (the guys complaining about all women or the women complaining about all men) both sides are incorrect.

It's not all women that's the problem, it's the particular woman or women you are referencing or having difficulty with. Just like all MEN aren't the problem, the women that complain about all men should point the finger at that man or men in particular that's causing havoc.

Until we get out of these stereotypes, I don't think relationships nor marriage will flourish as it used to.

How many times have YOU passed up your ideal wife because you read some crap on a Men's Forum or Men's Website about how she was "supposed" to act or "supposed to be" and she wasn't, and thus you ASSUMED she wasn't interested?

Get out of these cliches and "tips" and get back into reality.
Though I agree with a % of your post in terms of stereotypes, I do not agree with Marriage.

Marriage is a raw deal for men in the west.

And what's with the marriage goal mindset anyway, perfectly normal to not get married at all.

"Until we get out of these stereotypes, I don't think relationships nor marriage will flourish as it used to".

It's got nothing to do with nasty men and there stereotypes, for starters even this so called women hate, is simply a mear fraction of the male population. The fact marriage is dying is because of laws favouring women in marriage and men avoiding the institution like the plague. Which is perfectly reasonable, why sign a contract with the government to prove you love someone, the whole notion of it is absurd in this day and age.

I for one won’t be signing a contract to show I want to be with someone.

Also any guy who has half a clue knows marriage divorce rates are sky high, highest in history and still climbing, with over 50% of marriages failing. That is a hell of a-lot of money on weddings and divorce proceedings - The average wedding is around 3 grand, the average divorce around 1 grand - That's 4 grand Plus just to sign a piece of paper and the chances of you staying together for the average person is like tossing a coin and choosing heads.

I think message boy, you rub people up the wrong way, because rather frankly you have a bone in your mouth, you seem to think all men on this site are simply degrading women and talk nasty about them.

The start of this post was no such thing at all, it was a perfectly reasonable post and the replies where has such, the you come in throwing your moral shi* about like it means something, the only time I have ever witnessed such drool is when I have read feminist rants at perfectly reasonable topics concerning women.

Who made you the knight in shining armour anyway? And this is the problem, you want people to listen to what you have to say, whilst debasing the whole community and supporting women even when there is zero justification for doing so.

There are women on this site who don’t get bent out of shape has much as you do, when discussing women.

Is this you?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/55774719@N00/2260061830

Dont get me wrong I agree with somethings you say, but that is simply washed away with the feminist type agenda, hence why people call you a mangina, because rather frankly your need to jump to womens defence over the most mundane shi* is what feminist usually do.

"they are irrational judgements based on nothing. For example, "Women withhold sex," what if the girl is NOT attracted to the guy? Does that mean she's low quality because she didn't **** THAT GUY in particular?? See, there's too many variables. But let me guess, that's my mangina talking right"?

This is a perfect example of you doing exactly what I discussed, you have twisted the topic, made it into women hate then projected your scorn on the whole forum, yet again.

Reaction score
jonwon says,

Dont get me wrong I agree with somethings you say, but that is simply washed away with the feminist type agenda, hence why people call you a mangina, because rather frankly your need to jump to womens defence over the most mundane shi* is what feminist usually do.
No, first off, this is the problem on these forums, on NO other forum are you NOT ALLOWED to have a differing point of view than the "masses." What I posted was more of different point of view, NO ONE debates if what I say is actually wrong or right, instead they scorn me JUST BECAUSE I decided to post a different view point.

With an attitude like that on this forum, you will never welcome in any differing points of view, it will just be like a line of sheep walking in the same line all repeating after each other.

Second of all, no one reads the replies I make either lol. Because if you did, NO WHERE in there am I saying anything positive about feminism. Literally, ALL I SAID, was that there's some men that do the same thing and instead of condemning a gender the focus should be on the person committing the acts above. Now I want you and jophil to tell me I'm wrong? I want you to post a reply and tell me that is makes SENSE to condemn an entire GENDER based on acts above that some of the members do instead of individuals of that gender that's doing them? THAT'S ALL I SAID, and I'm quite sure you and jophil know that, but are just upset I didn't join in on the pony train and type something like, "I agree!" "This article rocks!" "This is a great list!" See, when I type things like that, I don't get jophil calling me a woman lol, I get jophil giving me reps lol! But if there's something about a post I disagree with and since this is in the discussion section, I will type what I think, you could ALWAYS scroll over it if you don't agree with me :whistle:
jonwon says,

"they are irrational judgements based on nothing. For example, "Women withhold sex," what if the girl is NOT attracted to the guy? Does that mean she's low quality because she didn't **** THAT GUY in particular?? See, there's too many variables. But let me guess, that's my mangina talking right"?

This is a perfect example of you doing exactly what I discussed, you have twisted the topic, made it into women hate then projected your scorn on the whole forum, yet again.
And jonwon I will post what I said YET AGAIN, the point was that you can't stereotype a gender. When a group of women make a list of 10 reasons that MEN svck, none of the reasons make ANY sense at all because alot of the things they list that MEN do that svck, women do as well, in other words it's the individual not the gender.

Okay, that's all I said. Period. IF you think what I just said was wrong, you PROVE IT.

But just because you dont' LIKE what I said, to then try to shift on "banning" Message Boy from speaking, is stupid and childish and there's nothing "MATURE MAN" about it. A Mature Man will debate my points and make me out to be a liar, a childish kid will call me names because I countered his agrument, like "feminist," "mangina," etc. It's an obvious cover up for a person that has no REAL comeback.

I'm not the problem, the problem is that this forum is turning into a place where there's ONLY ONE ACCEPTED WAY TO BELIEVE, and all other forms of thought are scorned and unwelcomed.

With an attitude like that, again, the forum will not welcome other opposing points of view.

So like jophil mentioned, maybe I should go to Loveshack. :rolleyes:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Message Boy,

The reason that we teach to walk away from women who display certain characteristics is so that we do not fall to their frame nor do we waste our time.
There's a deeper reason as well. Simply by walking away, you give your confidence, self respect, and prosperity mindset (when it comes to women) a huge, deep and unconscious boost.

This radiates stronger and stronger every time you exert your will to NEXT, and pretty soon girls pick up on this, and it decreases the behavior described in this article significantly.