Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Askmen.com

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to go there prior to sosuave when the website first came out.

After a while I stopped visiting because it became too mainstream/politically correct/consumer driven, thus making the online magazine an equivelent to what Cosmo is for women.

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys do know that its edited by women? A lot of the stuff is ghost written by women too. Avoid it

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Hooligan Harry said:
You guys do know that its edited by women? A lot of the stuff is ghost written by women too. Avoid it
How did you come to this inside information? I want you to list some specific articles which were ghostwritten by women.

I swing through AskMen.com on occasion and find some of the material worth a peek and some I could give a fvck less about, much like here.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
How did you come to this inside information?
Editor-in-Chief: James Bassil
Managing Editor: Emma McKay
Promotions Editor: Jonathan Sandals
Editor: Maggie Kalogeropoulos
Editor: Shawn Loeffler
Editor: Miranda Lightstone
Editor: Jennifer Cox
http://www.askmen.com/editor/index.html#editorbio

Also, we don't know who ghostwrote articles because:

AskMen.com is always looking for fresh writers to add to its stable of freelancers. If you are a regular reader who wants to contribute articles to the website, or are passionate about writing, visit AskMen.com's Writer Guidelines for more information.

Unpublished authors are welcome. We ask that you submit your article via an e-mail; attachments might not be considered

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to look at the site but probably stopped for the same reason dj damage did. I have not looked at it in years. :D

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to go there every Thursday to view Doc Loves advice column update, but over the past year I've noticed the quality of Doc's articles has gone down. I think someone is ghostwriting his articles for him because the advice given often contradicts what he wrote in his book.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dust 2 Dust said:
I used to go there every Thursday to view Doc Loves advice column update, but over the past year I've noticed the quality of Doc's articles has gone down. I think someone is ghostwriting his articles for him because the advice given often contradicts what he wrote in his book.
I agree. It does not sound like doc love. Also, I believe Ebert hardly ever writes his own ****orical reviews of movies.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually found that site before Sosuave and I'm pretty sure Googling some phrase from one of their relationship articles is how I found this place.

However, that was when they were new and fresh. It's gone way downhill, watered down to the lowest common denominator, and focused purely on money. They use to have interesting review articles but now it's obvious that anything they review - it's because they are trying to sell it to you. And of course there's a convenient link to purchase said item at the end of the article.

Von_S

Don Juan
Reaction score
AM is alright, I feel like most of the articles are kind of fluff pieces, it tries to posture itself as this high end online mag, but most of the guys going there can't afford $800 suits and $1500 watches. Some of the workplace advice is practical about being assertive and what not, alot of it is just rehashed stuff, be confident, dress well, tell jokes, etc etc...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use to peep it, when I first tried to find ways to improve, the doc love and David D'angelo articles were the worst. Sad part is, David D actually has some decent stuff, but if your first impression about him is thorugh "AM" you wouldn't know it, I don't care for Doc love what so ever, giving lame advice like

"get her home phone number and call her seven weeks later"

does not work, how many girls you meet have a home phone now days?