Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

asking out a chick whos a friend?

NuKaGe

Reaction score
Ahh im a wannabe don.. just 2 questions. im friends with a HB, been wanting to ask her out. lately she keeps askin me to come hang out with her friends and go places with her (IE snowboarding, new years party, christmas party etc) and i usually do, had some major KINO (arm around her, holding hands) but I dont know exactly how to ask her out. seems like im not able to get her full attention when her friends are around so i havent really had a chance to make a move. so should i just ask her to the movies or somethin? i heard thats bad for a 1st date except we already know each other so dosnt seem like theres a need to talk for excessive amounts of time...

2nd thing is i have no $$ no car etc... which really sucks but also out of my control for the time being. how the hell am i supposed to take a girl out on a date?

im probably sounding like AFC right now but thats ok.. help plz!

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, no need to panic, "desperation is like masturbation in the end your only screwing yourself" (qoute by someone on this Msg Brd. or in the DJ bible)

Now all you got to do is Read the DJ bible.

The only tips i can give you are GET AT LEAST FEW BUCKS!!
dress lil nice and give her an impression that she can tag along as you are going to watch a movie or w/e by yourself. Gotta give her the impression, you want her but you don't need her

NuKaGe

Reaction score
yeah thats probably what i was gonna do... except the situation changed and now shes going skating with some friends, not sure if i should tag along with them (they usually tell me to come to these kinds of things) or ask her out for tonight anyway...

NuKaGe

Reaction score
heres what i did, i told her i didnt really wanna go skating but I'd wanted to do something with her tomorrow if she was free... she was, so i guess i have a date. so.. i guess all i have to do now is be a don juan and everything should fall into place right

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PEACEDJ
Dude, no need to panic, "desperation is like masturbation in the end your only screwing yourself"

its "Hesitation is like masturbation in the end you're only screwing yourself"

LaZaRuS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always tought it was "procrastination is just like masterbation. It's a lot of fun until you realize you're just screwing yourself.":D