"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Asking older girls out...

i am me

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
885
Reaction score
1
I was just wondering how you guys would handle this situation: there's this girl that I see walking around school sometimes and she takes my bus home sometimes. She's f*ckin hot. I'd say a 9.5. The problem is she's a year older than me (I'm a sophomore, she's a junior), I don't really see her too often, and I don't know much about her. I'm willing to "get to know her" but I don't know how she would react if I just started talking to her. I don't know if she has a boyfriend or anything about her personality...yeah, I really don't know much about her. I just know that she's hot.

What would you guys do? Would you try to get to know her or would you try to forget about it (she MIGHT be a little "out of my league").
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2003
Messages
656
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Buffalo, NY
Older girls are fun. Go talk to her. If you have a fun convo and enjoy yourself - she will too, I promise.

DONT MAKE UR AGE A BIG DEAL - and neither will she. I go to clubs and tell girls I am 18... even 22 and 23 year olds... and as long as I am smooth and confident... THEY DONT CARE.

Recap - dont make a big deal out of the age, make a big deal out of enjoying yourself
 

BoBa

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2005
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Don't make a big deal about age...1 year difference not a big deal. Only tell her your age IF she asks, if she doesn't no need to tell her. My GF right now is 17, and I`m only 15. Yea, older girls are fun.
 

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Hey,

I'm 17, a junior in college, so all my classmates are like 20, 21. I was worried about the same thing and until now I had never asked anyone out, partly for that reason. Then one day I said what the heck, and called up a hb 8 who was 20, to my surprise she said yes.

Just go for it, now that I've done it, I can ask another 20 year old or 18/19 without thinking twice about it. Don't bring it up if you are given the choice though. If it comes up, I try to say something like this:

Her: "You're a junior!? How old are you?" (thinking I don't look quite 20 yet)
Me: "Wow, the first date and you're already asking such personal questions? And I assume next you're going to ask me about my weight?"

They usually laugh because I'm like 6' 1" - 140 lbs.

I've also tried saying something like:

Her: "You're a junior?" How old are you?
Me: "two and a half" (serious look, take another bite of sandwitch)
Her: "huh?"
Me: "Yeah, I was born on a leap year" (slight grin)

It usually takes them a second or two to figure it out, but it accomplishes the task of changing the subject.
 

i am me

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
885
Reaction score
1
Thanks. I guess I'll try talking to her next time I see her.:D
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
Picking up an older girl usually is no sweat.

Just be mature. Don't put her up on a pedestal. That's about it.

If she is in college and you are in high school, the dynamics there might be quite odd - I never tried that when I was in HS.
 
Top