Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asking if a girl is a virgin.

knglerxt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
:up: And only 16 replies for someone to state the obvious.

How bout I answer for the poor b!tch, save some insecure turkey ruining her day.

NO!! and before you ask the next question.. MORE THAN YOU!! Now move on chump and show me what else you got before I dump your ass like yesterdays news.

edit: mind you your going to get a totally different answer, one specifically designed for guys like you but anyway...

" Errr ..are you a virgin? uhuh uhuhh :crazy: ". lol what a knob, I honestly feel sorry for our chicks more and more each day.

I hate to burst your bubble, but most girls have not been with a lot of guys at the age of 16. Why do guys on here almost always exaggerate women's sexual experiences?

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you care if she's a virgin? A more fitting question would be:

Do you have any STDs? This is the only thing you need to know.

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what is the fixation with virgins on this board? Sometimes i wonder if people here are from America or the Middle East. Its fairly obvious whats happening here. The girl is what 16?? She might not be ready to have sex. Screwing someone at age 16 is a much bigger deal than banging some at age 25.

You need to decide whether you want to be with her just for sex. If its just sex you're after, you'd be doing yourself and her a favour by finding someone easier.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh not me of course not. None of us care! We all love when chicks sleep with 300 guys then come on here and complain about *****s and sluts!

Sometimes you guys sound like a bunch of feminists pushing sexual freedom for women when you state that you shouldn't care how many dudes a girl has slept with.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
itishe, I have dated virgins before.(Well past the age when they should have been) . . don't worry about it.

Keep escalating, don't ask her. She will tell you eventually(most often in a conversation where she explains to you that she moves slower than other girls). At this point she probably assumes you know she is, I'm assuming she is of course, the behavior sounds familiar.

There are 2 types of virgins that you will run into. Those that feel strongly about there virginity and those that don't. Those that don't will generally take some time, but they will sleep with a guy who they feel strongly for.
These girls are generally virgins because they have never really met or been involved with someone they felt that way about.

Girls that feel strongly about there virginity are a harder case to crack. I hate to say this but it sounds like you might have one of these cases on your hands. The reason I say this is that the first type will go with "what feels good" as long as it stops short of sex. The second type will stop you quickly when it feels good. She might feel like you are the one but her main barrier is that "she is just not ready"

In either case one thing I am sure of though, virgin women make GREAT girlfriends(much better when they aren't virgins anymore). It will take some patience on your part but when they open up . . . WOW :D

One more thing . . . Ultimatums about sex. They will only work if you walk away and are willing to. . . after some time apart she may decide that she wants to be with you more than whatever it is preventing her from having sex but chances are at the moment you give the ultimatum it won't happen.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
knglerxt said:
I hate to burst your bubble, but most girls have not been with a lot of guys at the age of 16.
You havn't burst sh!t and your living in a dream world if you think your average 16 year old boy has the sexual experience of the average 16 year old chick. But we can pretend theyre both on par with each other to keep everything safe and in its usual place for the ego if it makes you feel better?

Disclaimer: The aforementioned may not apply to non Westernised countries

Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
For the umpteenth time - she is a hor!

I like your disclaimer - but it should more aptly read "Americanized/Englandized" and not "westernized".

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell she likes me alot. This is actually starting to piss me off, I'll give her a month from now. If I don't get head or I'm not eating ***** I'm out.

No way am I going to be like my friend who claims he finally GOT TO EAT his princess's ***** after 6 months of dating.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
itishe said:
Oh not me of course not. None of us care! We all love when chicks sleep with 300 guys then come on here and complain about *****s and sluts!

Sometimes you guys sound like a bunch of feminists pushing sexual freedom for women when you state that you shouldn't care how many dudes a girl has slept with.
I concur. Most of the boys on here are poster boys for American feminism.

The more threads I read on here, the more I know that 90% of what is typed on here is pure bluffing.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
For the umpteenth time - she is a hor!

I like your disclaimer - but it should more aptly read "Americanized/Englandized" and not "westernized".
Count Latin America in.

knglerxt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
You havn't burst sh!t and your living in a dream world if you think your average 16 year old boy has the sexual experience of the average 16 year old chick. But we can pretend theyre both on par with each other to keep everything safe and in its usual place for the ego if it makes you feel better?

There are some 16 year old girls who are very experienced, but I'd say that they're in the minority. It has nothing to do with ego; you're just exaggerating like most other people on this site. You go and ask 10 16 year old girls on the street how many guys they've been with.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
knglerxt said:
There are some 16 year old girls who are very experienced, but I'd say that they're in the minority. It has nothing to do with ego; you're just exaggerating like most other people on this site. You go and ask 10 16 year old girls on the street how many guys they've been with.
No offence mate but your a virgin who admits to zero success with chicks, I dont even really want to be talking about this sh!t with you, whatever we'll agree to disagree.

TruthHurts

Don Juan
Reaction score
Answer

itishe said:
I'm going on another date with this girl I've been seeing for a couple weeks and I'm curious if she's a virgin or not. What's the best way to go about asking if we're just hanging out and playing pool? Just be blunt?
Never ask a girl if she a virgin, if she had sex before, if she been with a guy before, or even if she had anal before or anything... NEVER do it... no point..

if she a virgin you will find out naturally on your own (it will come up one way or another) and if it doesnt come up, it means she not a virgin, and you will never know the truth (i.e. how many partners etc)...

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They will tell you at the appropriate time when it is relevant. Namely, on a need to know basis. The way you are going, you may never need to know.

Also, why would you want to eat her out like your friend? I would suggest that you forget about those tits. Hardly any women can orgasm from tit stimulation alone (I hesitate to say none). The real action is down below. If you can't get free rein with that you have nothing.

Virgins are highly desirable, but there is no point in even wondering about it, because if they aren't you can't change it and if they are, you'll find out when you try to change it.