"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Asking her...

JudgementDay

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Ok, I'm going to tell this girl I've known formally for 6 months that I like her tomorrow and I was wondering what to say for a sincere admission of love...

I don't really have a specific date planned, I'll just be like:

"I really like you and I was wondering if you'd consider start going out with me" and then I don't know how it will go from there...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BringUrGreenHat

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
East Coast, USA
Dont make it so blunt...

Make it subtle and ask her if she would like to have dinner, or go do something like the fair or something fun.
 

JudgementDay

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
But the thing is that she kinda already knows I've got something for her and I kinda need to be direct or she'll get the wrong idea...

She's practically waiting for me to tell her, as everyone knows about it...

I'm just wondring if there's something I could tell her that wouldn't be a specific date, as I don't have time for one right now, but that will let her know I love her, and that I will eventually date her when I have time.
 

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2002
Messages
624
Reaction score
1
Location
New York City, USA
Does she show interest in you as well? If not, then get over it and don't go around like a *****. If so, then talk to her and set up a date. Don't express your deep love for her unless you want to show yourself as a weakling unable to control his emotions. Just play it cool, set up a date, and let things progress from there.
 

teedo

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2004
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
up north
u thinkin u in an afternoon special buddy??
what u gotta do is take this girl out to the park. u shud both just sit down by tha pond. then u put ur arm round her and tell her that u really enjoy spending time wit her. then touch her chin lightly and turn her towards u so u can go in for the kiss. then she know u serious. u shud all try usin less words and more physical.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

mtllcanpssy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 13, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
just stating.....it sounds to me kinda AFCish
 

JudgementDay

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by mtllcanpssy
just stating.....it sounds to me kinda AFCish
Yeah, I used to be one, that's why I'm trying to get some advice that won't make me seem desperate or a nice guy...

I'll probably just go up and ask her out, but I don't have a specific date planned yet because I've been so busy recently...
 
Top