Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asking her what's wrong?

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there anything wrong in asking a girl what's wrong. Well anyways when I talk to her tonight I'm going to ask her if there is anything wrong. If she says no I'll just say that I've noticed you've been ignoring me lately. I won't come off as looking AFC will I?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, it sounds needy. You pretend to act concerned about her by asking what's wrong but then you turn it toward yourself by telling her that you've noticed that she had been ignoring you.

If you want to know why she's ignoring you, ask her if you must. If you really care about her, focus on her without being a nuisance.

Pfeile

Don Juan
Reaction score
You: "Hey, what's wrong? You don't seem yourself lately."
Her: (most probably) "Nothing's wrong."
You: Keep on persisting like you care (which I assume you genuinely do) about HER, and not just the fact that she's ignoring YOU.

xiola

Don Juan
Reaction score
ahhahah, everyone here is all about being tough, its kinda pathetic. Thats why they are sitting at home on a friday night. Ask her what is wrong and if she says nothing, then tell her you think something is wrong. act like you care, if you do that is, but dont act like you are hanging on her attention. let her know you are there for her if she needs you but live out your life as well

b

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An idea....

If she sais "nothing" to begin with, then u have some communication problems.... but alas... lets just say that you ask her "whats wrong sweetie? U seem kinda down and not urself lately... wanna tell me about it?" and she said " no.. nothing is wrong" ... then u ask "u sure?" and she will say "YES! i'm sure" then in a joking manner u say " aaaare u suure?" She will probably catch on that u are saying it in a joking manner and probably smile and say something like"yes, i'm sure"... then u go on and say something like " hmmm... (her name), how long have we known eachother?" the she will answer... then u say " yes... and i think thats long enough to be able to tell when something is wrong with you" .. she will pobably say something like " NOTHING IS WRONG OK! sheesh!" ... then u say something like " FINE, then my name is BatMan!"

(if u havnt caught on, what you are doing in the above is getting her into a "joking" modd instead of a serious secretive mood)

At this point she will probably be laughing or in a "better" mood... then if she hasnt told u whats wrong by now u say something like " well... eventhough i STILL think that something is wrong, i'll respect your space if you dont feel like talking about it now... but know that I'll always be here to listen and help you with any problem that u have, and if i did something that hurt you, then i'm sorry"

Now you change the subject and talk about other things, and trust me, if she wants to say something, after saying all of the above, she WILL tell you without any more "convincing";)

I said all of the above because thats how i handled a similar situation in the past, and it wored perfectly for me, so i thought i would share... who knows, maybe it will work for you too:rolleyes: ;)

Laterz...