Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asking Girls To Be My Valentine (hd Video)

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Valentine's Day Prank - Asking Girls to Be My Valentine [VIDEO]

Watch me on a college campus asking girls to be my valentine and get numbers!

http://youtu.be/59OVPUS6Mo0

Please SUBSCRIBE to my channel!!!

Last edited:

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks bro subbed. Im on a campus I will have to try this.

What was your success rate with this? My experience with cold approaches is that its high failure rate if you come out and just say they are cute.

Also, setting up dates with strangers two weeks in advance?

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DragonBlood said:
Thanks bro subbed. Im on a campus I will have to try this.

What was your success rate with this? My experience with cold approaches is that its high failure rate if you come out and just say they are cute.

Also, setting up dates with strangers two weeks in advance?
Thanks for the sub man!

Success is pretty solid man--about 80% will give you their number; the other 20% will have a boyfriend or something.

I'll text them later that night and say:

"Hey, it's Chris--we met earlier today how was your day?"

They'll respond with something and we'll go back and forth a few times before I set up a date for the following week.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good vid. You kind of have to rotate the locations though because previous girls might see you doing this to other girls and not take you serious.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
Good vid. You kind of have to rotate the locations though because previous girls might see you doing this to other girls and not take you serious.
Thanks! Yes you're right, I will definitely need to rotate locations at different college campuses.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smooth Player 056 said:
Success is pretty solid man--about 80% will give you their number; the other 20% will have a boyfriend or something.

I'll text them later that night and say:

"Hey, it's Chris--we met earlier today how was your day?"
My Valentines Cold Approaches

Hi Smooth I think your numbers are askew. I decided to give it a go today and managed to find a total of 6 cold approaches. I focused on low traffic areas and girls who were on their own. Simply because I am also concerned about rotation issues.

All I opened with (more or less) each time was "hey quick question... will you be my valentine?" Most of them smiled widely and giggles but the results werent great. If she was unsure what to say I would follow up with "Well I just thought you were cute soo.... " or something along those lings. I also didnt have like a flower or heart stick or anything.

Morning on the way to work (plaza)
HB7 IHAB (smile and apologetic)
HB8 IHAV (flattered and apologetic)
HB8 IHAB (fairly cooled response seemed like she was lying - looked like a party girl tbh)

So I mean, not much going on here. Still felt I was on the 'wrong side' of 80% so after lunch I decided to take a walk for an hour on a part of campus I usually dont go too (to improve rotation).

mid-day walk (bridge walk way)
HB7 IHAV (super cheerful, flattered and apologetic)
HB8 (looks at me annoyed, shakes her head and walks away in disgust. She was looking down at the ground and didnt make eye contact so I know in future not to ask a women whos in her own world, thoughts?)

So, ok. Its about 3 in the day and I really have to get back to work and cover a class. I was generally very disillusioned at this point because there is not much physical or age difference between myself and the OP, in fact Im use to girls commenting on how handsome I am! I really didnt know what to think and was feeling low as I can go these days "I guess I will just ask out some of my co-workers". I generally dont like asking co-workers as I like to feel in control of who I am dating and not just what ever comes my way (HB6-7), 30+ etc. I guess I was asking girls that were just too high on the looks scale, because the odds are they are already taken. I had passed off quite a few fatties and HB6.5 or so as I just wasnt feeling it.

At this point we are talking a success rate of 0%. I had pretty much given up on this point and was thinking of calling some people I had dated in the past.

As I was finishing work around 6 it was pretty dark out, I was in a hurry for the bus and the campus was also dead as well. Not a girl in sight or much of anyone at this hour. As I head towards the plaza to get to the bus stop a HB8.5 passes me by out of the blue and I just asked her out before I even realise Im asking her out. Pretty much an autopilot as I had previously given up on the idea for one day. She stands there giggling uncontrollably saying "That was very random" shrugging her shoulders and very unsure of what to do. I was kind of surprised and asked her "has this really never happened to you before?" She is HB8.5 so I was confused. I then asked her again if she wanted to go out for valentines and she pretty much doesnt know what to do (still cant stop giggling).

I give her my phone and she puts her number in while I ask where she was heading, just some small talk to cool her down. She says shes going home for the day so I asked her when she was on campus again. "Wednesday", I tell her truthfully I wont be on campus wednesday but I will be thursday. She doesnt have anything thursday so I more or less agree on that day and said I will text her later. I cant express how much this girl couldnt stop giggling half in disbelief that I was so "random" and also that she was going along with it. Additionally I asked her to check her phone to make sure she got the number, it was on silent in her purse so she rummaged around for it and immediately saved my contact to her phone.

So, I guess in terms of getting numbers thats a success rate of 16.6% which seems a lot closer to the norm (according to GoodLookingLoser own figures). In the first 5 cases getting the number was NEVER on the table and with the final one I still had to ask for it and move things forward. I will have to report back if she actually shows for a date though.

Its pretty obvious from this experience that my opinion of the whole thing would have been very different if it werent for the last girl of the day. Smooth, how many girls did you approach exactly for this footage and over how many days? Maybe there is a culture difference here but I am generally meeting a lot of shock that I would even be so bold as to ask. None were as direct as the girls in your video. I would have loved a direct "yes" and a handshake, probably wouldnt even know how to react myself to that at this stage because it seems so unbelievable. Very much the tone of the girl at 1:06 across the board. http://youtu.be/59OVPUS6Mo0?t=1m6s

Seeing as its already evening I will follow up with the message "Hey, it's XXX--we met earlier today how was your day?" tomorrow evening and see what happens. I probably should be happier to have got the HB8.5 number but at the same time still feeling pretty jaded that my success was far FAR lower than I was anticipating. Does presenting a surprise gift really make this much of a difference in the odds? Or is this just how things go? (YMMV)?

Last edited:

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all that's so awesome that you tried this out after watching my video!

Here are my thoughts on your experience, but first let me address a few questions you had. This footage was filmed from 11:00am-2:30pm (we also took a lunch break) at Santa Clara University in the Bay Area (California). What you saw in the video was about 60% of the approaches I did.

Sometimes what happens when things aren't going your way for a string of sets, your state is affected--ie. you claim you were "disillusioned" at one point. Make no mistake about it--this disillusionment can often transcend and negatively affect your interaction if you're not careful--I have a feeling this may have happened whether you were cognizant of it or not. I have a feeling, after your success with the last girl, if you were to have kept approaching your success rate would have skyrocketed--due to nothing more than an improved state and renewed confidence.

Furthermore, we may have different styles of picking targets to approach. I've been in the game as you can see from my join date since 2005--that's 15 years old, and now I'm 24. I've developed an uncanny ability over the course of my development in the game to feel the mood of a girl just by looking at her (her gait, dress, facial expression, etc.). Here is something interesting--just by the gait and demeanor of the girl at 1:06 I KNEW she was going to be tough if not near impossible; however, I approached just because I wanted a diverse set of reactions for my video as it's not necessarily a pick up video but a comedy/prank video--typically if I were just out by myself trying to get a date I would not have approached that girl or I would have but WITH the foresight that this one was a pure gamble.

Also, be aware that on campus you have no idea what's going through the girls' mind--she may be late to meet a study group, just gotten back a bad exam, be stressed about an assignment, focused on work and not in the mood to socialize--one of the worst experiences I ever had was trying to approach during finals week.

About the surprise gift--I don't think it really matters at all. In fact, most of the time I wouldn't even give the girl the balloon or heart shaped box of chocolates--I'd just grab the number and keep the gift.

I have a feeling you could do this another day and get completely different results. If you would have stopped before the last one your success rate would have been 0%. That one extra approach boosted your success rate---who knows what a few more hours of approaching would have done for you.

Also, I'm assuming your body language, tonality, subcommunication, etc. are good. Please update us on how it goes with the last girl.

A lot of guys do through a whole litany of things to get a girl OPENER, ATTRACTION, COMFORT, etc…..not me….I just do variations of what you see on video there. I'll go up and say something stupid like: "you're cute if you were a vegetable you'd be a cute-cumber….hi I'm Chris….what's your name….good to meet you…..do you go here?……Oh awesome……you're super cute and had to come talk to you……do you have a phone number….I'll text you….."

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smooth Player 056 said:

Here are my thoughts on your experience, but first let me address a few questions you had. This footage was filmed from 11:00am-2:30pm (we also took a lunch break) at Santa Clara University in the Bay Area (California). What you saw in the video was about 60% of the approaches I did.

Sometimes what happens when things aren't going your way for a string of sets, your state is affected--ie. you claim you were "disillusioned" at one point. Make no mistake about it--this disillusionment can often transcend and negatively affect your interaction if you're not careful--I have a feeling this may have happened whether you were cognizant of it or not. I have a feeling, after your success with the last girl, if you were to have kept approaching your success rate would have skyrocketed--due to nothing more than an improved state and renewed confidence.

Furthermore, we may have different styles of picking targets to approach. I've been in the game as you can see from my join date since 2005--that's 15 years old, and now I'm 24. I've developed an uncanny ability over the course of my development in the game to feel the mood of a girl just by looking at her (her gait, dress, facial expression, etc.). Here is something interesting--just by the gait and demeanor of the girl at 1:06 I KNEW she was going to be tough if not near impossible; however, I approached just because I wanted a diverse set of reactions for my video as it's not necessarily a pick up video but a comedy/prank video--typically if I were just out by myself trying to get a date I would not have approached that girl or I would have but WITH the foresight that this one was a pure gamble.

Also, be aware that on campus you have no idea what's going through the girls' mind--she may be late to meet a study group, just gotten back a bad exam, be stressed about an assignment, focused on work and not in the mood to socialize--one of the worst experiences I ever had was trying to approach during finals week.

About the surprise gift--I don't think it really matters at all. In fact, most of the time I wouldn't even give the girl the balloon or heart shaped box of chocolates--I'd just grab the number and keep the gift.

I have a feeling you could do this another day and get completely different results. If you would have stopped before the last one your success rate would have been 0%. That one extra approach boosted your success rate---who knows what a few more hours of approaching would have done for you.

Also, I'm assuming your body language, tonality, subcommunication, etc. are good. Please update us on how it goes with the last girl.

A lot of guys do through a whole litany of things to get a girl OPENER, ATTRACTION, COMFORT, etc…..not me….I just do variations of what you see on video there. I'll go up and say something stupid like: "you're cute if you were a vegetable you'd be a cute-cumber….hi I'm Chris….what's your name….good to meet you…..do you go here?……Oh awesome……you're super cute and had to come talk to you……do you have a phone number….I'll text you….."
You're a very legit guy. I like the last paragraph. I didn't want to say this until I got my results but I'm trying this next week when it will be a lot closer to Valentine's Day so I can date close a lot quicker instead of waiting a week. I will post my results (if I get any. Lol).

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
You're a very legit guy. I like the last paragraph. I didn't want to say this until I got my results but I'm trying this next week when it will be a lot closer to Valentine's Day so I can date close a lot quicker instead of waiting a week. I will post my results (if I get any. Lol).
Sounds awesome, man! Let us know what happens!

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smooth Player 056 said:
Haha thanks I was feeling inspired. Ive done some cold approach in the past when I can but there was no way I was turning down a week like that.

Smooth Player 056 said:
you claim you were "disillusioned" at one point. Make no mistake about it--this disillusionment can often transcend and negatively affect your interaction if you're not careful [...] I have a feeling, after your success with the last girl, if you were to have kept approaching your success rate would have skyrocketed--due to nothing more than an improved state and renewed confidence.

Yeah Im inclined to agree. My body language, tone etc were all good but one big difference was I was doing it for a DATE where you were doing it for FUN. Theres obviously huge difference in energy here.

Yeah I will update on the girl, if she doenst get back to me Im definitely going cold approaching Thursday. "who knows what a few more hours of approaching would have done for you." The curiosity is really getting to me :)

El Payaso you wont regret it! Go for it man that would be awesome. See you on the other side bro hahaha :)

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smooth Player 056 said:
[...] Please update us on how it goes with the last girl.
Valentines Follow Up

So it went down like this.

Texted her Tue evening started with "Hey its blah How are you?" text. All her texts were filled with smiles and 'hehehe's. For whatever reason she was damn slow to reply on the text, so even though the convo was short it drew out for 4 hours. I decided to not take it as a sign of low interest, maybe game playing but I just said "**** it" and went along with it. Calling her out on stupid **** like this at this point will just scare her off. Especially when the texts suggested high interest. Set a met up for Thursday and suggested a movie date. She didnt even bother to ask what movie we were going to watch and agreed immediately. GOOD. She was somewhat surprised that I didnt go for the standard "dinner date" so we can get a chance to "know each other better", but Ive been on enough dinner dates to know they can be boring as hell.

She arrives on time and once we start walking to the car I go to hold hands and keep the convo casual. Although shes not very touchy feely she doesnt resist or pull away at any point either. When we make it to the movies I decide to pay for both tickets seeing as Im working and shes an undergrad. In terms of movies to watch there was a lot of action movies to choose from... but I had already decided in advance that we were going to watch a romance comedy. I wanted to keep the date light and fun and also keep the topics on relationship, sex etc. I didnt buy any expensive refreshments which are more of a distraction than anything else.

So we are just chillin and talking in the cinema waiting for the movie to start. When the lights dim out and we are about 5-10min in or something I ask for her hand and just take it, we have already long past this barrier anyway, but this time I am more stroking and lightly playing around with her hand than just squeezing it lol. To my surprise she joins in running her fingers across my knuckles etc. This goes on on/off for about a third of the movie and when I feel its getting kind of boring I decide to rest the 'hand holding' thing onto her thigh. At some point about half way through I decide to push for a kiss but when I go for it she pushes way back, crosses arms and removes all kino. So I pull back as well and just play it cool. I build it back up to where it was and get comfortable again but dont try for a kiss again as I can feel its not happening.

We have a good time laughing through the movie, hold hands pretty much the whole time and afterwards she is generally much more receptive than before (no **** right). Back in the car.

Her: Where do you want to be dropped off?
Me: Well theres so many options <goes for a kiss and she pulls back again>
Me: Why are you so mean?!
Her: ...I dont kiss on a first date
Me: Ok, you can drop me off at the campus then

On the way back she complains that we still dont know enough about each other to which I say "I disagree, I know an awful lot about the palms of your hands and thighs". She is shocked and calls me out on being ****y lol. I notice on the way back to the campus her driving is very erratic, she misses several obvious turns, ends up having to reverse back through lanes and nearly crashes the car twice. I called her out on being a women driver but I thought it was funny considering there was nothing wrong with her driving leaving campus. She was asking me a lot of questions on the way back and generally seemed distracted.

When we pull up at the drop off I lightly push for a kiss one more time and convince her to give me a kiss on the check at the very least which she excitedly agrees too. I tell her I had a good night and leave it at that. I dont send any follow up texts and she hasnt reached out to me either.

It was a decent night out but if I could of got around LMR on the kiss in the cinema I think it could have taken a very different route. I will shoot her a text Mon-Tueish try getting her out again for valentines and see what happens. Thoughts?

I feel like she was self-sabotaging the date with one of her own BS rules. Assuming I can get her out again I also think she is going to push for a "dinner date" to get more time to chat which seems like a step backwards. Any suggestions for a second date venue? Neither of us are big into the pub scene.

Last edited: