"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Asking girls out of your league

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
907
Reaction score
2
Would it be that bad of deal if I asked a girl to the Homecoming Dance that I'm pretty sure I have no chance with? Yeah she'd probably feel uncomfortbale around me afterwards but shes a freshman and i'm a junior and I wouldn't be around her very often. It would show I have balls though. So what do you think?

Sorry another question do you think theres better chances of girls saying yes if you just ask them a dance rather than asking them out?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
Build up rapport, then ask her to the dance.

Freshman girls can't resist upperclassmen
 

crunchtime

Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2003
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by PiHiPlaya
Build up rapport, then ask her to the dance.

Freshman girls can't resist upperclassmen
Yup. No girl should be out of your league, especially an underclassmen. Grab your balls, start talking to her, and then ask her to homecoming. If she rejects you.. no big deal, find another girl.
 

DJ_Mind_Tricks

Don Juan
Joined
May 22, 2003
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Hawaii
well..

You should never say anyone is out of your league.

ask urself why u say they are outta ur league , really, what makes them better than you??

If u say a chick is outta ur league to urself youve already lost in a sense.


peace,
Ron
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
bingo, no one is out of your league. I had a girl two years above for dinner the other day, never thought I could manage that a year ago. Shame she wasn't my type...

Was that a shameless self plug? OooO I think it was!:)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
304
Reaction score
8
Location
Oslo, Norway
Get the mindset that being around you is the best choice she could possibly make, and nobody can stop you.
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
I agree with abcd,but he didn´t say he wants to be a DJ you know what i´m saying ?.Plus he´s in the HS folder so i´m guessing he just want a date .

To bud,yes from my experience girls are into older guys a lot .It´s not just movies and tv so yes i would say use it to your advantage . And yes it sounds much better to actually ask her out to something specific .You don´t really need to get to know her first because that´s what dates are for. Just walk up to her and start a conversation and end it with your invitation.And yes that would take some balls.

Your chances are pretty good though.You´re an older guy everybody needs a date to a dance,your in there.
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
Originally posted by bud_2005
Would it be that bad of deal if I asked a girl to the Homecoming Dance that I'm pretty sure I have no chance with? Yeah she'd probably feel uncomfortbale around me afterwards but shes a freshman and i'm a junior and I wouldn't be around her very often. It would show I have balls though. So what do you think?

Sorry another question do you think theres better chances of girls saying yes if you just ask them a dance rather than asking them out?
...With this type of mindset im suprized your mother wants you

and the negativity has gotta stop
 
Top