Asking for what you want

Beige

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was on a party recently. Noticed two girls, one sitting on a lap of the other (the other one was my friend). Looked at them, took out my camera and said: "Great, now you two kiss". And they did :-D

Next time I'll ask for joining in :)

So - what was your most interesting "ask and you shall be given" moment?

Rubbers

Don Juan
Reaction score
aha, you just missed your own tip

you don't ask!
just like you didn't ask those girls to kiss, you TOLD them to.
If you don't know yet, girls need direction in life, that's why you tell them ,not ask them, in a confident manner.

when i wanna get a girl's number, i tell her to write down her number, i don't say, "can i have your phone number?"
When i want a girl to come to the bedroom, i say, "lets go in my room"

don't ask a girl nothing, then you give her brain options. Her mind says, "should i?"

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, that could also get your face slapped.

Not that I've ever done that ... :D

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. Sometimes cornering a female is not the best option, granted with certain ones YES, but other I advise on not going that way. Unless you wearing a nut protector and are ready to be missing some teeth.

Jin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol.... I don't think you should ever corner a girl... thats a strong-arm tactic that says " I'm not really giving you a choice cause I'll be hurt to much if you say no..."

tell her what you want and then if she says no... thats ok... just let it go as if she chose wrong and go pick a smarter girl that says yes...

and thats where returning fox comes in...lol..

Best,

Jin