Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asking for phone numbers from internet dates

jacktrade

Reaction score
Hi,

Do you guys think it's easier to get phone number from an internet date than someone say you meet at a bookstore? I have better luck getting a phone number from someone i met on the internet, and getting from there... Just an observation. But how long should i continue chatting online and talking on the phone before a first real date?? a week, a month? Can i make her develop any attraction towards me from chatting online and stuff? Thanks.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack,

Internet dating is like shooting fish in a barrel. You just gotta learn the steps to doing it correctly.

I talk about it on my board. www.tenderz.net/forum

Basically, you want to talk to the girl for about 10 minutes, make sure that you're both enjoying the conversation and then ask to talk to her on the phone. You send her your phone number and she'll either call you right then or give you her's and tell you to call her instead.

You set up a time and place to meet in public after that. If she's already getting sexual in chat conversation, just ask her to your house.

Cheers!

Eric
www.tenderz.net/forum

locrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
> But how long should i continue chatting online
> and talking on the phone before a first real date??
> a week, a month?

What's worked for me is about 2 or 3 emails (over the course of a few days or a week) and then ask for the number. When you call, keep it short, and ask her out on the first call. Total time from very first email till you see her in person: one to two weeks.

> Can i make her develop any attraction towards me
> from chatting online and stuff?

Yes, by having the confidence to ask for her number and then calling and asking her out instead of spending a month chatting online. You can be funny and attractive online, but being online is for meeting women only, it's not a way of developing attraction.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depends on how good your rapport is with her. If you suck at gaining rapport face to face, you'll probably have some problems online. However, while online you have the ability to perfect your conversational skills that you could use when face to face.