"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Asking for Number

atlas

New Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2003
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
39
What do you think?

Had this idea when I couldn't fall asleep last night :

***fluff convo***
You: Would you think I was hitting on you if I asked for your phone number?
Her: Yeah.
You: (clever, confident smile) Can I have your phone number?

I haven't tried it, but I think this could be gold. It's funny and unexpected; at the same time, you're expressing your interest by telling her you're a guy with guts and not wussing out as an AFC who will supplicate at his expense.

Thoughts?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by atlas
***fluff convo***
You: Would you think I was hitting on you if I asked for your phone number?
Her: Yeah.
You: (clever, confident smile) Can I have your phone number?
*Pulls out betting table* "Place your bets folks! Dumbest thing ever! Get in on it now before "Who198" posts something to take the top spot!"

Just playing around dude...But honestly...Think a little more next time.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
^^Lol


That is kind of cheesy man. Your better off just flat out asking the b1tch for the digits.
 

Superman X

Banned
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
387
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Massachusetts
Good example of why you shouldn't post something you haven't tried. Mostly because it's crap.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

D'light

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2002
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
just ask for it,
straight up, i got three one day at college, just by asking for it, nothing fancy

today i even did it half assed and still got it, when we were leaving class i was just like, can i get your number sometime, i meant to say so i can call you sometime, but her response is

yeah, you can have it right now actually and i did
 

unknowntim3

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
you: " Hey, give me your number before i dont want it anymore"

her: "....." (havnt tried that one either) $100 says it works
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
Just give YOUR number away:

"Why don't I write you my number on this 20$ bill, give me a call sometime ;)"
 

Quarters

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2003
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Mont-Real
Yeah, like D'light said, it's not really something fancy, why do you think of such lines to get digits? If it's a girl you just met, just make good conversation, ask for her number afterwards, but casually.

My two cents.
 
Top