Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asking for a second chance.

MedDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it ever a good idea to ask for a second chance after spmeone leaves you?

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel that you need to be a little more vague than you already are in order for any of us to be able to give you any detailed responses.

You know... because sarcasm.

If you want honest and open answers, could you please be a little more detailed about your situation?

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't think it is generally a good idea. I've done it myself, but it didn't work out in the end.

By ASKING for a second chance, you are giving her the power to say yes or no. You are immediately placing her on a pedestal, and that is never going to be to your advantage.

You will get the same advise over and over again. Go meet other women, start out fresh. This might sound like a broken record, but it is the right solution.

If you are like me, you really only learn from experience, so give it a try and report back. I think we can guess where it will go if you beg for a second chance with a woman who has already rejected you.

jonhaul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah just find a new chick and let the old one come to you. If you're her friend do not have any expectations of her wanting you or you wanting to be with her again. I have befriended a dumper who broke my heart which is a first for me. We are abrasive towards each other though yet we keep each other around lol... we both have no idea why either. She has to come to me or make a move on me if she wants a chance and that will be my call if it does happen. I am emotionally bonding with her but I have no hopes for her seeing me as the man she will fall for.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Med Dude,
No,I've never seen any value in it...after a few Days,in talking to friends and Family, she will have exaggerated any faults you may have,similarly related the tough line she took,any back sliding on her part will involve a tremendous loss of face...Magnanimity,unless in their better interest, is not a characteristic Women are known for!

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
58. NEVER go back to an ex!!! Every guy does it at least once but it has never panned out for me and I was always MORE sorry than I would have been if I just took the post break up pain like a man.
^Do it at your own peril. She DUMPED you. If you ask her for a second chance you are basically tucking your d!ck between your legs and even if she DID take you back, any and all frame you had in the relationship is lost. She will own you, and you will care a lot more than she does. Recipe for pain.

Outlaw_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another, no it's a bad idea. Imagine a male animal turning belly up to submit to a female animal during mating season. Does he get to mate or is it the one's who are willing to fight to the death?

You're a king my man. Don't surrender your crown to her.

jonhaul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I was just told by my friend she was planning on kissing me a couple days ago... LOL we hold nothing back but she didn't go for the kill. She and I never had sex but have only kissed. I dunno if this will go anywhere but we will see. She seems to be not open to it but I keep telling her she can do oh so much better. I mean we are in similar life situations... You just never know about second chances....