Asking for a divorce (UK)

Toddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been married for over 20 years (now 48) been miserable for a number of years. Now I’ve done the work seen all the red flags I missed at the beginning, she’s 5 years older, controlling, gained loads of weight, no respect, and no sex etc.
I know I’ll do well once I start dating, I’m 6’4 jacked, captivating, and good looking. I’ve already started seeing someone casually for a few months now that I met at the gym, who’s younger, no kids, and got genuine desire, but will start exploring more plates.

My question is, how do I tell my wife I want a divorce? We have two kids 14 and 16, it’s exam time for the oldest. Also what should I start planning for? I intend to move in with a friend in the summer. Do I give notice or just walk out?

Any advice greatly appreciated…It’s bringing up the conversation that I’m struggling with.

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest you find the best divorce lawyer you can and speak to them before you do anything

If you're wife is vindictive, she can ruin you - financially and professionally. Proceed with care after getting proper counsel from an expert.

Please note - all divorce lawyers are not equal. There are good, bad, and ondifferent ones, as is the case with teachers, plumbers, mechanics or anything else.

Get the best you can afford.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been married for over 20 years (now 48) been miserable for a number of years. Now I’ve done the work seen all the red flags I missed at the beginning, she’s 5 years older, controlling, gained loads of weight, no respect, and no sex etc.
I know I’ll do well once I start dating, I’m 6’4 jacked, captivating, and good looking. I’ve already started seeing someone casually for a few months now that I met at the gym, who’s younger, no kids, and got genuine desire, but will start exploring more plates.

My question is, how do I tell my wife I want a divorce? We have two kids 14 and 16, it’s exam time for the oldest. Also what should I start planning for? I intend to move in with a friend in the summer. Do I give notice or just walk out?

Any advice greatly appreciated…It’s bringing up the conversation that I’m struggling with.
Go Reddit on the MRP (Married Red Pill) forum, don't waste your time asking advice on here about marriage, r/MRP is your best option, also they have books there to read.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's exciting. File for divorce now and start enjoying that future.

how do I tell my wife I want a divorce? We have two kids 14 and 16, it’s exam time for the oldest. Also what should I start planning for? I intend to move in with a friend in the summer. Do I give notice or just walk out?
I suggest you find the best divorce lawyer you can and speak to them before you do anything
Hire a good divorce lawyer and then walk out.

Toddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys, just seems one of the hardest things I’ve had to do, but know it’s for the best! I’ll keep you posted….

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t be a d1ck and ruin the important exams for your older child

Wait till after the exam period is done till you tell your wife

If you can not wait till then, just come up with a bullsh1t excuse that you have to go during Monday till Friday to another town to fill in for one of your colleagues who is retiring and then just go home Friday night and leave on Sunday afternoon or something