“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Asking a girl to a dance...

CavemanLawyer

New Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2003
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Edit: Hmmm...I read my post and realized how newbieish it was, let me rewrite my post (apologizes to anyone that replies before I finish editing) :D.

The homecoming dance is approaching and I was wondering what is the DJ way of asking a girl to a dance? Do you just go up to her and ask or should I do something a little bit different?

For instance, do girls actually like it when you ask them out in a creative way? I remember last year I asked a girl to the dance on the phone. One of my best friends left a little teddy bear in his date's car that was holding a sign asking her to the dance. My date would just joke around about how much better my best friends's invite was than mine (we went to the dance as really close friends with no intentions of getting any closer).

One part of me somewhat agrees with my previous date's statement that maybe I should spice up my invite a little bit, but then again leaving a teddy bear in a girl's car seems AFC to me.

Any thoughts?
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
Im sure if you did a search "Homecoming" You would find a million threads with the answer your looking for in them ;)

And yes, that teddy bear thing, horribly AFCish...then again, it worked.
 

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
100
Location
USA- Always improving my game
Yes the teddy bear is AFC. Tell her that you're going to the dance and you'd like her to join you. This implies that even if she says no you're still gonna go have a good time.

Personally, I went to homecoming single last year and stole all the girls away from there dates. I was dancing with 3 girls at the same time by the end of the night.
 

CavemanLawyer

New Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2003
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Bah, I feel like such an idiot after doing a search for Homecoming. I wish I could delete this post now...
 

VampireKiller

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
wen't to a dance last friday and just said "come on, were dancing". I didn't even really know the chick. I thought it was kinda funny and way better than the horrible "will you dance with me?" at least say "care to dance?".
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top