Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asking a girl out on linkedin

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a woman who works for the same organization as me, but different location.

I am not on facebook and I refuse to do it over work e-mail.

How about Linkedin? (We are connected)

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

Why are you not on facebook? You must be living under a rock or something! Does she have a cell number listed on her Linkedin? What about sign up for facebook and see if she has her number in her profile.

How do you know if she's married or not? I think that would be creepy to her a dude at another location who never met her before, knows nothing about her suddenly asks her out on Linkedin. I mean it's not like it's an online dating profile she made where she's single and lists her likes and such. If you saw her on match though then that's different. Linkedin isn't made for dating and she isn't using that as an OLD profile.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have met her before, I briefly talk to her whenever I am at her location.
I was on facebook and friends with her, but I quit FB 7 months ago because I was sick of all the BS.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I have met her before, I briefly talk to her whenever I am at her location.
I was on facebook and friends with her, but I quit FB 7 months ago because I was sick of all the BS.
Okay, that explains a lot more.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Definitely don't do that. Not worth the risk.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not worth the risk.
the only risk is rejection

chat her up via Messaging on Linkedin, not work related
if there is obvious rapport and attraction...
ask her for her number via Linkedin (Skype/Whatsapp/etc)

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the only risk is rejection

chat her up via Messaging on Linkedin, not work related
if there is obvious rapport and attraction...
ask her for her number via Linkedin (Skype/Whatsapp/etc)
The kicker is she and him work at the same company. Even if it's in different locations they both fall under the same HR umbrella and despite how much a sure thing he thinks it might be it could always back fire and it'll take just one slip up, i.e. her interpreting one little thing the wrong way and he could be in hot water. It's a small chance, yes but in our current social climate why risk it?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
The kicker is she and him work at the same company. Even if it's in different locations they both fall under the same HR umbrella and despite how much a sure thing he thinks it might be it could always back fire and it'll take just one slip up, i.e. her interpreting one little thing the wrong way and he could be in hot water. It's a small chance, yes but in our current social climate why risk it?
Especially if it's a good paying job. I mean it's hard to find a GOOD paying job and especially for getting fired for sexual harassment. Unless it's some crap job with low pay or just a side part time job I wouldn't risk your career.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Especially if it's a good paying job. I mean it's hard to find a GOOD paying job and especially for getting fired for sexual harassment. Unless it's some crap job with low pay or just a side part time job I wouldn't risk your career.
And more to biggoals point, if an issue does arise you're head will be blown by how quickly upper management/HR sides with her. It's the same dynamic that happens in court rooms with divorces and rape allegations. As a man, you are immediately considered guilty until proven innocent and for a company facing a sexual harassment lawsuit, they will not try very hard at all to NOT even consider your position as a man. Women get away with murder in these situations.

Last edited:

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it could always back fire
thats on him, and he seems to have taken this into account

This board is also highly American centric... I think OP isnt in America. Casual harassment bullsh1t dont happen like the far leftist feminist crap that is pervasive in America

I work for a global company, based in Sweden. If there was rapport there is nothing my company would or could do unless there was harassment, stalking or other negative or unwarranted behavior. BTW, a large percentage of our company has had relationships and marriages from work, we have several married couples that met at work, married and continue to work together.

Thank goodness I dont have to deal with the leftist man-shaming crap that has invaded America since I immigrated away

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
thats on him, and he seems to have taken this into account

This board is also highly American centric... I think OP isnt in America. Casual harassment bullsh1t dont happen like the far leftist feminist crap that is pervasive in America

I work for a global company, based in Sweden. If there was rapport there is nothing my company would or could do unless there was harassment, stalking or other negative or unwarranted behavior. BTW, a large percentage of our company has had relationships and marriages from work, we have several married couples that met at work, married and continue to work together.

Thank goodness I dont have to deal with the leftist man-shaming crap that has invaded America since I immigrated away
Canada, USA, western Europe is cucked.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Don't do it. She can screenshot the conversation, send it to HR and get you in trouble.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isnt there a general rule that you can ask a coworker out once? If she says no and you ask again, then it is sexual harassment