Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asking a girl out in front of her friend..

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a class with this hottie that i think is pretty attracted to me and we already had conversations(rapport) and sit next to eachother in class, but her less hot friend always sits with us. The only time i see her is in class, and i wanted to ask her to coffee or lunch, but i don't feel comfortable doing it in front of her friend and ill think she won't be comfortable being asked out if front of her gf..

anyone done this before? i prefer to ask girls out when their by themselves..any tips on what or how i should go about this? :rock:

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must isolate her from her friend! I've asked a girl out infront of some people before and it was a bad idea..

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude facebook or msn are both of your friends.I know there will probably be people saying "oh no dont use the internet" but buddy it works wonders.I mean if you have this certain tool called the "internet" why not use it to your full advantage?That or a phone call would be the best.

Cause your gonna put her on the spot beside her friend and your gonna get blown out

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
619joe said:
Dude facebook or msn are both of your friends.I know there will probably be people saying "oh no dont use the internet" but buddy it works wonders.I mean if you have this certain tool called the "internet" why not use it to your full advantage?That or a phone call would be the best.

Cause your gonna put her on the spot beside her friend and your gonna get blown out
Do it via phone, or better yet, in person.

The internet is for wussbags, unless you're both just keeping up with each other.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tear Gas said:
i prefer to ask girls out when their by themselves..
Bingo. Either isolate the girl and ask or get in real nice with the friend. The way you describe it, nothing is going to happen unless the friend gives you her approval.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some might not agree with this but you could try a text...

it seems to me like a lot of girls these days live off texts and love making plans that way

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ask her out over the phone or internet. Do it in person!!

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tear Gas said:
i have a class with this hottie that i think is pretty attracted to me and we already had conversations(rapport) and sit next to eachother in class, but her less hot friend always sits with us. The only time i see her is in class, and i wanted to ask her to coffee or lunch, but i don't feel comfortable doing it in front of her friend and ill think she won't be comfortable being asked out if front of her gf..

anyone done this before? i prefer to ask girls out when their by themselves..any tips on what or how i should go about this? :rock:
Hand her a sheet of paper, and tell her "Write down your email right here.", then as she's doing it, tell her to also put her phone number.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do it in front of her friend.

Yeah, you could find a way I'm sure to catch her all alone one day and go for it, but I'm gonna break it down for you.

By the sounds of your post, it sounds like you're a college student probably about 18-20. Here's the truth: IN YOUR ADULT LIFE, YOU WILL RARELY GET THOSE TYPES OF OPPORTUNITIES TO MACK IT WITH WOMEN ALL ALONE. THEY GO EVERYWHERE TOGETHER. Even to the f*ckin toilet. It's not really a big deal though. You just gotta learn to improvise and spit a little game while you've got a crowd.

Remember, all you really have to do is get a phone number. After that you play your hand right you'll get all the alone time you could hope for. And honestly, how difficult is it to ask a girl to take out a pen and right 7 numbers on your hand? It's not.

I have a part time serving job at Chili's. I wait on tables full of girls all the time. But after the meal's over, I can't very well ask all four girls to leave the number, can I? So I take good notice to the one that seems to show the highest interest level and usually write something on the bottom of her check and ask her if I can call her sometime, and if not, that's cool too. IT ALWAYS WORKS. I've been turned down 1 time in a year.

Girls love those kahunas man, show em!

Vikman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get both of their numbers. Seriously. It seems like you're a college student like me. I've been in the same situation before and here's how you fix it:

When you sit next to this hot chick, and her friend in class, tell them that you might be miss the next class (make up a possible excuse). Tell them you want their numbers just in case you need to find out the work to make up. You'll end up getting both their numbers (even though you only want one).

I did this last year and it worked. A few days later, I called up the hot chick and went out for coffee. Simple.