Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asking a girl if she's seeing anyone else? Yay or Nay?

Reaction score
I'm seeing this girl, but not very frequently. We've gone out twice.. the first time went well.. holding hands.. and the second date ended making out on the hood of my car for 15 minutes or so. She then invited me to her soccer game in which I went to. Her family was there and we all did dinner. I drove separate there so she rode with me home... we held hands in the car and I gave her a good night kiss :)

Anyway, we go to different schools but we work together once a week if we're lucky. I'm kinda curious if she's seeing anyone else but I'm thinking it probably seems needy.. is there some creative way I can find that out?

baurman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No. You don't ask.
It's obvious that she knows you're interested (holding hands, kiss, etc) so she most likely isn't in a relationship. If anything, wait for her to ask you if YOU are in a relationship.

Reaction score
We both are single... I'm just wondering if there is anybody else she's seeing?

And... I know it's supposed to be the chicks job to bring up the relationship, but I'd like to know where we stand.. like if I'm wasting my time or if there is a chance for a relationship with the girl.

EdmondDantes

Don Juan
Reaction score
no.. you should know.. you should also know how to get that info ..

if you just started.. do not need to care or ask.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about it. If she is seeing someone and she's feeling you....she won't tell you about him, if she's not feeling you she'll bring him up. You are worried about this because you are worried about the outcome with this girl which means you are starting to raise up the pedestal. The neediness has begun.

xectxny19x

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with warrior on this one. don't worry about it. when you do, it's just a bad sign.

nicelife

Don Juan
Reaction score
as the previous guys have said,

DONT ask her, you can come across as paranoid/clingy that way.. just keep showing her a good time and having fun man, thats the best you can do..

remember you've only meet up with this girl twice, no need to settle down and start thinking about marriage yet :p

if you really want to know, then check her facebook/myspace/bebo if she has them..

but like i said before, its only been 2 dates, dont put yourself into the mindset of wanting an LTR just yet..

dont worry about it!!.. spin some more plates bro and have fuuuun..

wish i had this advice a month ago haha

Reaction score
She's single, I'm 100% positive.. she broke up with this dude and then we started talking.. she told me about it right when we met and told me she was single. Her myspace doesn't have a lot of guys writing on it but she doesn't use it much.. I checked it a few times and she logs in once or twice a week... that's about it.

But yeah, thanks for the advice guys, I'm not gonna worry about it because obviously I'm way better than any guys she could be seeing!

true romance

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to disagree here, you can ask anything you want with confidence.
There is nothing wrong with that if you want a serious honest relationship...you act confidence not needy..if you got game you can get any women you want.

If you just want a fling for couple months then no point of asking...