"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Asking A Chick Out On The Phone

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2003
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Australia
Hey, what do you guys think of asking a chick out (as in wanting to go out with her b/f & g/f) on the phone, simply coz she lives 45 mins away..?

Went out on a date with a chick I've been liking for a fair bit, with the pure intention of asking her out.. got too nervous and ended up doing nothing about it.. And now I'm so regretting it.. Just lost all my words.. The closest I got to the topic was when I asked her if she's seeing anyone and she said no, and then asked me the same question..

I'm so angry with myself, coz i'm ussually an expert in doing well in dates.. its just this girl... i panic when I'm with her... I really like her..

Oh, and 1 hour after we split, she sends me the following sms- "Hey! Thanx 4 tonight... I had a good time n yeh we should do it again sumtime soon if u want to... Goodnite, sleep tight n dont let the bed bugs bight :p heheMWA" now, i thought i should just tell it to her on the fone, that i want her to just tell me upfront if im wasting my time or if we are able to go out.. I replied this morning with the following message -"Hey, just woke up! Yeah, we certainly should..! I'll call u tonight if thats ok, theres somethin i gotta tell u... bout last night.. Enjoy the perfect weather!".. Now, i just wanna take it all out and tell her how i truly feel. It's been going like this for a year.. and during that yr, i was in a relationship and so was she..

Don't forget, she lives 45/60 mins away from my house..

So yeh, back to my question, ya'll reckon I should call her, given the circumstances? And just fvcking ask her what's happening? What would you do?
Honest and legit answers only please... I'm not gonna answer insulting or useless comments..

Cheers & thanx,
Irre.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2002
Messages
434
Reaction score
0
Did she give you her number? Is she attracted to you? Are you infatuated with her?

Answer these questions before proceeding.
 

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2003
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Australia
Did she give you her number?
AGES ago.. a year and a half ago through a mutual friend..



Is she attracted to you?
I think she is.. i know for a fact that she did in fact like me last year.. But then she got with my best mate and I just lost interest for a while.. Nonetheless, I was an AFC back then... But yeh, she is attracted to me... I just dunno if she wants a friendship out of me or a relationship.. u know women... they r all stuffed up in the head...

Are you infatuated with her?
Wouldn't say I'm infatuated.. coz I'm ****ing a few chicks these days.. but I heavily feel for her, i find her utterly attractive and like her heaps... I can see a lot of potential b/w us... I do think about her a lot.. But I'm seeing other chicks, if u know what i mean...
 

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
This seems to be a no brainer. Get together with her and make your move in person. Kiss her, and act as if you are already together. Nothing will kill the deal faster than "asking" where you stand and having the need to "officially" clarify things.
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
Don't do it on the phone. It's awkward, you can't kiss, you can't see her reaction, and I'm not even talking about the impression you make... Plus it'll be weird the next time you see her, considering the last time you saw her, you weren't "official".

My advice: wait it out and do it in person. Who cares if she lives 45 minutes away, either way, if you ask her out, you'll have to see her often, because people usually see their girlfriends... The issue is meaningless here.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2003
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Australia
Ok, thanx for the great answers..! I'll arrange to see her either monday or next week... But what should I do in regards to the message i sent her.. She's expecting a call tonight.. I thought I should just tell her that I called as I wanted to officially ask her on a date.. and not just a catch up sesh..

This seems to be a no brainer. Get together with her and make your move in person. Kiss her, and act as if you are already together. Nothing will kill the deal faster than "asking" where you stand and having the need to "officially" clarify things.
your completely right, thats the best way to do it.. but what if i freeze again like i did last time..? What's the best way to do it? I've never been big into relationships as I was always a one night stand kind of guy.. So this is all kinda new for me...

Thanx again,
Irre.
 

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
Originally posted by IrReSiStIbLe


your completely right, thats the best way to do it.. but what if i freeze again like i did last time..? What's the best way to do it? I've never been big into relationships as I was always a one night stand kind of guy.. So this is all kinda new for me...

Thanx again,
Irre.
Best way to do what? There is no need to profess your unconditional love and desire for a relationship. Just do what has worked for you. Yeah, aim to fvck her, that's right. Make it a two-three-four-five night stand, until she's the one asking you where you two stand. You approach it the very same way. They want a man, not an a$$ kissing dog boy. So take charge and make it happen.
 

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
Don't need to back off anything. Go along with calling her, but instead of telling her you called her to ask her out on an official date, etc., you just call her and tell her that you want to see her on whatever day you want, and don't stay on the phone long.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top