Asked the woman out- she deletes me off Facebook.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ve asked a chick out like 3 weeks ago in a nice direct way and made it clear that I am not friends with chicks I dig. It was a soft rejection.I backed off and ignored her all this time, she seemed to have responded to it , so I threw in a little teasing comment a week ago and now she deletes me off the Facebook, doesn't block me though. I won't be seeing her in the near future and she completely cuts all the contact with me. I am in no way needy with her, nor do I post or comment, or even look at her Facebook page. I am pretty bold with other people though.Why delete me now? She is going away in 2 weeks, and this only creates awkwardness for her. I think it's immature to say the least. It is pretty obvious that I have moved on, yet always open to opportunity- I am cool with it. Can't wait to get rid of this evil site. Also, she did like me, not sure about now.....Lol have known her for 2 years. How should I interpret this? And how do I react to this?

Here are some possible answers:

1. Get away from me, creep.
2. You ignore me, I ignore you more
3. I didnt like your teasing comment, because I have low self-esteem
4. I deleted you because its better that way for you, hence you moved on
5. I hate you guts
6. You dont wanna be my friend - so screw you.
7. I am an evil cold b!tch
8. I wanna see how you react
9. I want the attention back.
10. I am gonna post pics of my new bf and me ****.

Just keep in mind that I ve pulled no contact on her and it backfired. She started throwing weird stares at me around week two. (This woman is very non-reactive altogether)

I honestly believe she is somehow pissed at me now.

Last edited:

IamJosan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I say you call her out on it in a funny way. Sounds like it can be fun. :D

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IamJosan said:
I say you call her out on it in a funny way. Sounds like it can be fun. :D

yeah, thats what I though too. You cant just let it slip, can you.

She could have decency to wait these 2 weeks before removing me.

Uberguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PapiChulo said:
How should I interpret this? And how do I react to this?

You don't bother with interpretation, and you don't react to this. She's not worth caring about. You just move on. Congratulations...just one more b!tch you don't need to deal with.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, guys thats true. Being non-reactive is always a winner, but this seems like I could have some fun with her (before I get a restraining order in the mail).

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PapiChulo said:
Yeah, guys thats true. Being non-reactive is always a winner, but this seems like I could have some fun with her (before I get a restraining order in the mail).
Translation = i'm upset this b|tch turned me down and i can't stop thinking about her so I want to try to get revenge somehow.

You're not fooling anyone with that talk there brother. Admit to yourself that it bothers you that she turned you down and accept it and move on.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It does, I admit it. I ve just recovered from the rejection and its another jab into the fresh wound. Its a game to me, I wanna win it.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's no different than sending a propsal to a client who reuses to even have the common courtesy to say no. that person is not worth your time or thought. just move on. "having fun" with them is stooping to an even lower level then them.

You don't make money in business by following up with people like that or telling them how bad they are just to make yourself feel better, you move on to profitable clients. In their mind, all you are doing is justifying to them why they didnt' respond to the first place, so you are actually hurting your cause (see, I knew he was no good).NO different here. just eject her from your mind and move on to profitable woman.

Put it in this perspective. That woman just showed you how piss poor her character is, without having to spend a dime on her without having to dead with her games, without having to give you and withhold sex, without moving in and having a baby with the broad, without all that. you should be thanking her.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the above, but it seems now like I offended her or something. Should I ask at least if it is all cool between us? I am not afraid to appologize if I indeed did hurt her. She is one of those people who appear confident and even standoffish at times, but is reserved. I know that because I have someone in the family like that. I just could not figure out wether she is a b!tch or an insecure person. Both are equally bad, but why hurt the person at first place if I am calibrating wrong. I am also known for being blunt and offending people at times.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does it need to be cool between you two? You're not friends with chicks you dig, and she doesn't dig you. Therefore, you are neither friends, nor lovers. Therefore, you should focus on letting go of what she thinks about you and get back to your real priorities - yourself and other women who recognize your worth.

NoCommitments

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you did it def made her uncomfortable. The only girls I remove from fb are the ones that are needy & sensitive. They're the ones that aren't letting me have a gd time because my stalker meter starts flashing! She deleted u bcause she's weeding out her page.

Its funny that u wanna knw if its a gd idea to ask her if shes mad or if u did something wrong. I had a borderline stalker girl text me 2 days ago asking me y I blocked her. I said I didn't. & she said chill out I'm just breaking ur chops! So I removed her! Psychotic behavior on her part

My point is that if u ask her what's wrong, are u mad etc...its showing more neediness & that'll make her more uncomfortable

Cl her & tlk to her like a man! Nuthin heavy in the convo. Ask her out after u made her feel uber comfrtble & laughing & u truly r a nice guy, not a weirdo!

If she doesn't respond or acts like a *****h let it go!

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You interepret this as she doesn't want you and you don't want a girl that doesn't want you. Move on and act like she doesn't exist. She's just another female.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PapiChulo said:
I agree with the above, but it seems now like I offended her or something. Should I ask at least if it is all cool between us? I am not afraid to appologize if I indeed did hurt her. She is one of those people who appear confident and even standoffish at times, I know that because I have someone in the family like that. I just could not figubut is reserved. re out wether she is a b!tch or an insecure person. Both are equally bad, but why hurt the person at first place if I am calibrating wrong. I am also known for being blunt and offending people at times.
God damnit son for the love of god you made a play for the chick and she deleted you. **** her. **** her.. well not literary you can't do that, dude it's over. it's OVER. go away. go to jail go directly to jail do not pass go, you don't a get out of jail free card and I won't take your 50 dollars.

damn brah please, move on. Read the DJ Bible,go spin some plates, go talk to women who want you. she doesn't.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NoCommitments said:
Whatever you did it def made her uncomfortable. The only girls I remove from fb are the ones that are needy & sensitive. They're the ones that aren't letting me have a gd time because my stalker meter starts flashing! She deleted u bcause she's weeding out her page.
The thing is that I havent really done anything at all, except for one comment I threw her way and the asking out itself part. I came on pretty strong or whatnot, and she bloody knows I am into her. That by-itself might be the reason to get rid of me knowing that I ll persist. Than she mentioned some other dude, fictitious or not, she might not like me seeing who, what and why. She is freaking secretive as well, as in she deletes posts, doesnt comment directly and sends a pm instead, its bare minimum in there!

Secondly, only my page was removed from there. So far thats the second person who actually deleted me (apparently commenting "nice tits" isnt appreciated by everyone). Gotta be up to something, pissed or punishing me. Well, f**k it. Gonna ignore, ignore, ignore and ignore some more.

Still freaking immature of her, hence there were no grounds for that.

Stubborn mofo I am.

Mr. Goods

Don Juan
Reaction score
Normally I'd say, "Just let it go" except for the fact I just went through a similar situation and did not really let it go.

In my case, a HB9 and I agreed to go out. Everything looked good, apparent interest on both ends. A few hours before, after talking to one of her girl friends, she did a classic flake and is now ignoring me. I was :confused: :confused: :confused:

So what did I do? Did I let it go? Not quite. Did I come back with some spiteful response about how she flaked and I didn't like it? No (although I wish I could). In the end, I just asked (e-mail) what's up, what happened on Sunday and then make a quick witty joke and that was that.

IMO, if you really felt a connection with this girl, doing nothing does nothing. At the same time, going overboard and showing that she's in your head might push her away more.

So my take? Kill 'em with niceness. Not being a "nice guy" - but if you run into her..."HB! What's up? How are you?" Something like that. See how she responds.

hisstory

Don Juan
Reaction score
If your negativity and neediness are this apparent online in talking to the guys, I'm sure it's 10X as annoying to the girl you are hating on in this thread.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hisstory said:
If your negativity and neediness are this apparent online in talking to the guys, I'm sure it's 10X as annoying to the girl you are hating on in this thread.
Dude, you are counter-productive with the 3 posts of yours.

Mr. Goods: I think its a lost cause hence I am also blocked. Its a malicious intent. She is crazy. I am just pissed now, should have gotten rid of her the first time, before I had gotten too deep into sh!t.

Edit:

I am on the 10 post limit and will answer here. Thats for Hisstory. How am I needy? How am I creepy? How am I immature? Are you me therapist? Did I ask you to label me? Do you know anything about me, or my self-esteem? Do you think you have figured me out reading this stuff over here? Lastly ask yourself how you contributed to the discussion? Look, I am not looking to be judged over here. You, on the other hand, is attacking me and making a sweet angel out of that woman.

Last edited:

hisstory

Don Juan
Reaction score
The reality is is that you are coming across as immature, needy and creepy. All at the same time. No offense, just my honest take.

You need to work on your self esteem, as this is leading to anger issues.

You can take this personally (as you did with the girl's rejection) or learn from it. It's up to you.