"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Asked girl to lunch

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
907
Reaction score
2
OK I just asked a girl to lunch on the net ( I know I know but I don't care). Anyways her response was

I was gonna go with my friend but could she come.

So I said sure and she said ok.

I know this is probably stupid but I was expecting her to be like:

Sure!!! I can't wait.

I know I'm overanalyzing but can she be interested by just saying "ok as a response.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2003
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Walk outside.



See a girl.




Talk to her.




Have fun.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Hmm... seems familiar lol...
Bringing a friend? that's a nono. Shows she's
a)Shy
b)Bringing a just-in-case so that if you are boring she has some1 to babble with.

It's better then nothing but usually isn't a good sign.
 

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
907
Reaction score
2
Well she told she already had plans with her friend but then she asked if they could both come with me. Why would she lie about that. If thats what she meant she probably would of just asked if she could bring a friend.
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
It's hard to gauge peoples' emotions over the internet. See how lunch goes, then decide whether or not to be disappointed.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top