Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ask her to go out with me...

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh the title sounds AFCish, but my question, IMO isn't. Anyways, at my high school it seems that in almost every case, the guy asks the girl "out" (not out anywhere, but kind of "will you be my girlfriend") before any actual one on one dating takes place. So far i've been sticking to the get digits, call n set soemthing up etc. but in many cases the girl has trouble getting that it's a date as opposed to just chillin together for sh*ts n giggles unless it's been said that we're already "going out". Now this doesn't go along with what the DJ bible says, and im wondering if I should stick to the traditional DJ ways, or try and adapt to the way its done around my school. Also, if adapting tomy school sounds better, what are some suggestions about good ways to go about it?
Thanks for the help.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God damn man, I wouldn't ask ANY girl out unless i've known her for a couple months and she's a good f*ck.

Yes it is very AFCish to ask a girl "out" before you even f*cking do anything with her.

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
well if the girls intercept getting together (date) as a time to hang out then what you need to do is go on a date with them and let them know its a date..use kino, lots of eye contact...make her know its mroe then a get together...as for the guys asking girls out before they have really done anything, well thats liek my school....a guy will have nothing to do with this girl and one day he will go ask her out (to be a girlfriend) and like the next day they are all over each otehr at school..lol...its kinda funny...im really against that

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do what you wanna do and what you think is right. There aren't any 'rules' that say anything, its all on you. If you think it cool to ask her out before yall chill then by all means do ya thizzle.