"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Ask her out, get turned down, then she starts showing interest???!!!

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
Has anyone encountered this phenomenon before? I have on a couple of occasions, and it happened to me again last night. I had asked out this chick the other week, and she turned me down. I just kept rolling along and talked to her still like there was no big deal.

Then last night I run into her, she's talking me up a storm and kino-ing me? WTF??? How does one proceed with that? I'm thinking I'll just ignore this new behaviour and continue acting normally. Maybe she just wants the attention...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Panther

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2003
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Location
London, UK
yup happened to me too... was fooled and asked again, and again she was busy

play it cool, and dont act too interested (sent some mixed signals)unless she asks you to hang out first
 

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2003
Messages
1,652
Reaction score
20
Location
CAN-NUH-DUH
She now knows you have some interest.

Even if she doesn't wanna go out with you, she will take the attention you might give her, anyways.

Just don't give her any more than friendliness.


The Bad Ass Canadian
 

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
780
Reaction score
3
Location
International
Yea... she wants to sweeten you up for a backup at the minute...

She's just turned you down... that was her chance, so she won't get another one until she really shows some value to you... why did she turn you down, cos she doesn't want to get with you

The best route to took in this is simply to move on and get with another girl...

Really, there's too many girls to waste time on those who say "No"... I mean, after a while experience will have you look back and realy realise this... how often do you see a replica or better lookin girl out and about... I mean, I really do lose count, which is why girls get that ONE chance now

AND if you find yourself gettin attatched to a girl you don't even know... slap yourself twice... you get attatched to a personality and the rest, it should be impossible to get attatched to one girl on simply a looks basis...
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

DreamerZZ35

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus
Stop asking her out....

Just do the kino ect with her.... when things start progressing suggest a relocate/change of venue... dont let her think its a "date" Relocate until you relocate her into your bed....

When your kino... relocate by TELLING HER IM going to go here and do this..... you coming?

SHUT UP

Chances are pretty good she will go with you... if not, what did it cost you? Nothing but to move away from her teasing you.
 

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2003
Messages
353
Reaction score
0
Location
Brooklyn
PPHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

It sounds to me that she is testing to see if you're still willing to be her flunky. Go ahead and ask her out anyway. If she turns you down again, cut off all contact.
 

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
Women get off on flirting; even with guys they have no interest in.

You pursue her and she runs away. You run away and she chases you. You start pursuing her again and she runs away again.

This is "the game" that women love to play.

These flaky women must ulitmately be dropped. You want a girl that will have high interest in you at all times not just when you run away.
 

Pap

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2003
Messages
174
Reaction score
1
Location
Los Angeles, CA
You are on track. Just act normally. If she's shooting you indications of interest, touching you, and chasing conversation with you, keep having fun with her, flirting, joking around, and then go for the meet again later. Not getting a meet with a girl once is no reason not to go for it again later.
 
Top