Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asian Women?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Little late to the party, but you guys are coping HARD. I am a Caribbean guy with Jewish, Chinese, Native ,and Black blood. I've fvuked women from all races,literally. I am in a white country so obviously most were white but still I've been " all around the globe" sexually. Sometimes I was their " first" black guy but even that statement needs to be taking with a grain of salt. Bc...women WILL tell YOU what YOU want to or need to hear.

Let me tell yall a secret We men can go to the Hub for our redhead Latina East European, blonde and Asian females and get off. How do you think women live these fantasies?? You're only change to find a woman who dates only your race ,is when she grew up in a culture where there is no other race. Otherwise she definitely tried em all. Especially nowadays with OLD at their disposal.

Look at the posts I quoted. And mind you , a black dude will be just as racist as a white dude. Why? Because it makes a man feel save. (At least she wont like xyz% of men and this limits the chances of her cheating). It gives a man a false sense of security. But the real players know this is bs and cope.

I know a 5,5 Asian guy who fvcked tons of women. Tons. The reason why AMWF works less is simply because of their demeanor.( Asian culture is more about humbleness, while women demand hardness, so this works against them big time)

Women dgaf about statements like these bro. A handsome , tall , wellspoken( or thuggish) man with a sixpack ,money charme and a big d WILL make their V tingle. Period. No rhetoric or propaganda is gonna stop that. Social and family pressure might keep her in check, but giving the change she will try all flavors.

So that's what she'll tell you. She wont tell you when she was 20 she had a passionate affair with Pookie. Or her crush on Enrique Iglesias. Just to keep you around. So you wont feel threatened by black dudes. You wont even see them anymore, but she will. Hot guy=hot guy whether he is blue ,green or purple.

Black women are a interesting studycase . They grow up in very masculine societies, but often lack a definite father figure. They are self claimed " strong women" bc that's what all their mothers auntie's sisters ect portraited. I have a niece , pretty AF and banged by tons of black dudes. Eventually got her kid with a white guy, great guy by the way, stand up dude. But if he would judge her based on her past, he would be insecure af ,and the attraction obviously was his dgaf attitude .

I wont say it's always white whimps who get with black women, but it is often the case. It's a better balance. Black man dont wanna put up with a masculine woman so they go white. Black women get tired of the typical Pookie guy( the black doctor probably goes white anyway) so they extend their dating possibilities.

I'll repeat, white women are amongst the most open minded people on earth. A v tingle is her compass. Sane or insane.

I love you guys yall my DJ bro,s , and I completely understand the sentiment. I would rather have my "wife" to only like guys who look just like me. But it's all propaganda, to give you a false sense of security. Hypergamy doesnt limit itself by race or skincolour.
Also wanna add , a good former friend of mine totally lost it. White guy, 6,8 tall . We used to bag women all day when we were young as if it was a sport. He grew up with mostly foreign cultures spoke slang ,you knew that type.

Now he is 40 and got that wmaf. Has a gf in the Philippines who he never seen before. (4 years) Somehow he doesn't want white women. I think bc he believes Asian women are more submissive. I laughed hard at the video with the bad sound from Zekko I believe, typical case like that. He limits his chances severely, and now believes his best chance to get love is by waiting 4 years, ldr, so he can get " married". Crazy . Miss the old version of him.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Women dgaf about statements like these bro. A handsome , tall , wellspoken( or thuggish) man with a sixpack ,money charme and a big d WILL make their V tingle. Period. No rhetoric or propaganda is gonna stop that. Social and family pressure might keep her in check, but giving the change she will try all flavors
My culture has guys like Ramzan Kadryov and Khabib Nurmagomedov, we are not the same as western European cuckolds. If try to get a woman from our culture, her brothers will track you down and beat you.

A guy from Western Europe would probably be flapping in the corner like the pathetic cuck he is.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, if you are mixed Caribbean Jewish Asian then you must look insane.

Women are probably mesmerised by your unique look.

But I’m biased in a way. I’ve often imagined that if I was a woman that I must be attracted to black men because they are the highest T and most aggressive. I’ve always been confused as to why White Simps are supposedly top of the food chain.

Who would you want protecting you? Mike Tyson or Justin Bieber?
I always was highly insecure bout my looks bc of my mental issues, but I had many occasions where women would tap me on the back to ask my number. Again, all races. I consider myself more of a black guy, but I do have chinese small eyes, thick lips, afro hair , small nose .

If I was a woman I would problably get a LTR with justin and secretly fvck with Mike. Justin is a charming dude imo, you can tell he fvcked tons of women by just his look and demeanor.

But yeah being Tyson will also get you some P00n. Being a strong muscular warrior . Hypergamy wants them oth eventually.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My culture has guys like Ramzan Kadryov and Khabib Nurmagomedov, we are not the same as western European cuckolds. If try to get a woman from our culture, her brothers will track you down and beat you.

A guy from Western Europe would probably be flapping in the corner like the pathetic cuck he is.
Oke but what happens when she has a white collar job where the races are mixed. Uou actually confirms my point.

I am highly interested why MMA fighters from your region are so good so I watched tons of documentaries. I cant find it right now, but I remember girls and boys were separated at school. Boys get judo and wrestling at gym. Strict culture . But believe me ( I see it with the arab women ) soon as they have freedom, hypergamy kicks in and they ( some not all) will live their " real life P hub" life . This one comes close.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Justin is charming because he’s soft and feminine. You have to imagine yourself as a woman and what you would probably be attracted to as a woman.

Remove your male mind completely.

Justin Beiber is a queer androgyne who has to draw facial hair on himself with a pencil because he’s so low T.

I think your mix of black, and Chinese/Jewish might soften the hardness and give you the best of both - the high T black side, and the autistic intellectual Chinese Jewish side.
I see what you mean. Something like this ,the joke at 1:20 .That's what you mean. Killer joke.

Yeah in black culture softness won't favor a man, but you laid it out perfectly. Sometimes women complained I wasnt the " Pookie they expected ".

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Oke but what happens when she has a white collar job where the races are mixed. Uou actually confirms my point.

I am highly interested why MMA fighters from your region are so good so I watched tons of documentaries. I cant find it right now, but I remember girls and boys were separated at school. Boys get judo and wrestling at gym. Strict culture . But believe me ( I see it with the arab women ) soon as they have freedom, hypergamy kicks in and they ( some not all) will live their " real life P hub" life . This one comes close.

This is part of the reason why the west has so many social problems, no culture or a sense of community. As @Pan87 stated in another thread, the top players benefit from the current social landscape while everyone else fights over the scraps