Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asian Women?

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got off a date that got awkward, as these two bombshell Asians walked in and were seated right next to us. My eyes wouldn’t stop wondering…

i have never been into Asians as there’s some stigma where I am from that white guys dating Asians only do so because they couldn’t get hold of a local girl…

but man, something clicked within me today and I am curious to learn if you guys had experienced any noticeable difference in dating / attracting Asian(chinese) women?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It speaks to your game. You either can pull or you can't. Culturally, far more feminine. Tight too and a proclivity to not bulking season when in contrast to other geographical areas. Difference? If 1st Gen, very Asian. Smarter than locals. By far. If 3rd or 4th Gen, pretty much white washed and could be sloppy white girl wasted. If 1st Gen, very strong ties to family. Less divorce in the culture.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll give my unfiltered take on it. For one, white men are not the ones thirsty for Asian women, it is the other way around. Most Asian men, barring some exceptions, are pu$$ywhipped beta males that have to answer to overbearing selfish parents and never learn to be independent. Asian women largely hate themselves and wish they were whiter. I also agree with @DEEZEDBRAH that Asian women who become westernized are a bad choice and tend to be the crazier and more psycho version of American women.

Now there are white guys who get with Asian women that are alphas but these guys just look alpha and the girl happened to be into them. Meanwhile, if you look like one of those beta techies or guys off of the Big Bang Theory, then it makes you even more beta and you fit the mold of the white guy who could not get white women.

To make a long story short, just go for it and screw what you want bro.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
images (2) (5).jpeg
1z6v8h4g98x01.jpg
images (2) (6).jpeg

It's 2022 OP, there is no Stigma for white men dating Asian women. Yes some Asian incels will get mad but you learn to ignore that.

If you need a Guide Dm and i will give one

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll give my unfiltered take on it. For one, white men are not the ones thirsty for Asian women, it is the other way around. Most Asian men, barring some exceptions, are pu$$ywhipped beta males that have to answer to overbearing selfish parents and never learn to be independent. Asian women largely hate themselves and wish they were whiter. I also agree with @DEEZEDBRAH that Asian women who become westernized are a bad choice and tend to be the crazier and more psycho version of American women.

Now there are white guys who get with Asian women that are alphas but these guys just look alpha and the girl happened to be into them. Meanwhile, if you look like one of those beta techies or guys off of the Big Bang Theory, then it makes you even more beta and you fit the mold of the white guy who could not get white women.

To make a long story short, just go for it and screw what you want bro.
Westernized modern women are the absolute worse. Culture gets wrecked by feminism. I do find Asian 1st Gen more traditional. The only thing is if you date one that's hard male brain - awkward as ****kkkk like vitalik or Zuck. Dated one in the data sciences and it was painful. Tbh the worst Asian girl is better than your local.

I'd say 99.99999% of men are wanting to play house. Your militant rp YouTuber championing playboy lifestyle with 0 receipts is secretly wanting to bend the knee and play house.

Picking from a demographic that isn't culturally prone to divorce rapey is ideal particularly if a man is in that 99.999% percentile.

Reaction score
I’ve never seen a Chad looking white guy with an Asian girl. It’s either the nerds or the feminine pajama boy ones. I’ve been on dates with Asian women but nothing successful lol

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is gonna piss off a lot of people on here but I'll say it, it might just be my observation but others have seen it too. While it is far less common to see an Asian guy with a white girl, I notice that the couples I do see are much higher in quality. Like when I have known white guy and Asian girl couples, it was either a weaboo fetish or old people, if not that then it was either an obvious green card marriage or the Asian girl being clearly "off" her rocker type (bleached hair, hyper feminist, etc.).

Now while it is far less common, when I do see Asian guys with white girls, she is usually not that bad looking and sometimes even hot. I used to think its because I was in the south where Asian guys have a novelty factor (they really do, people don't hate the same contempt for them that they would in a California) but when I lived in NYC, I saw it a lot there too. The girl was usually good and classy looking. I've also known a number of hot white girls that seem to have screwed with an Asian guy at some point in their lives.

One other thing I've noticed? The kids come out more sane for some reason. Man I swear, so many mixed race kids with a white dad and Asian mom come out like an Eliot Rodger, they hate themselves and are really insecure. Meanwhile, with every mixed race kid I saw that had an Asian dad and a white mom, they turned out more sane.

My theory here is that Asian guys need to be alpha to get a white girl so the dad is automatically alpha hence the kid has a strong father figure. Meanwhile, any loser white guy that failed with white women can get a self-hating Asian girl and soon you have a bunch of Eliot Rodgers running around.

Again, I expect a lot of people to hate me for this but I had to say it.

Reaction score
This is gonna piss off a lot of people on here but I'll say it, it might just be my observation but others have seen it too. While it is far less common to see an Asian guy with a white girl, I notice that the couples I do see are much higher in quality. Like when I have known white guy and Asian girl couples, it was either a weaboo fetish or old people, if not that then it was either an obvious green card marriage or the Asian girl being clearly "off" her rocker type (bleached hair, hyper feminist, etc.).

Now while it is far less common, when I do see Asian guys with white girls, she is usually not that bad looking and sometimes even hot. I used to think its because I was in the south where Asian guys have a novelty factor (they really do, people don't hate the same contempt for them that they would in a California) but when I lived in NYC, I saw it a lot there too. The girl was usually good and classy looking. I've also known a number of hot white girls that seem to have screwed with an Asian guy at some point in their lives.

One other thing I've noticed? The kids come out more sane for some reason. Man I swear, so many mixed race kids with a white dad and Asian mom come out like an Eliot Rodger, they hate themselves and are really insecure. Meanwhile, with every mixed race kid I saw that had an Asian dad and a white mom, they turned out more sane.

My theory here is that Asian guys need to be alpha to get a white girl so the dad is automatically alpha hence the kid has a strong father figure. Meanwhile, any loser white guy that failed with white women can get a self-hating Asian girl and soon you have a bunch of Eliot Rodgers running around.

Thisss, the Asian guys I see with white girls are much better than the Asian female/white male couples. From the Asian women I’ve seen, most of them are pretty dominant and bossy and this shvt wouldn’t fly with masculine men. This is why they prefer the feminine/passive white male types.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Unfortunately it's true. White male + non-white female partnership often follow this pattern. An incel white guy uses JBW to land a mid-tier non white, or a mid-tier white with a high value non-white. Non-white men have no JBW power to leverage. They must be high value to land a high value girl of any race.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately it's true. White male + non-white female partnership often follow this pattern. An incel white guy uses JBW to land a mid-tier non white, or a mid-tier white with a high value non-white. Non-white men have no JBW power to leverage. They must be high value to land a high value girl of any race.
TBH, I would not exactly call them high value. Again, my experience is restricted to the US and particularly the east coast. It seems like a lot of ethnic girls that have a huge preference for going interracial often have a lot of baggage and a few screws loose up there. In regards to looks, they are far from top tier.

It's a politically incorrect thing to say but most hot women do not really go interracial unless the guy is high value, tbh, they just want higher value guys in general unless it is a weird circumstance (small towns that run on social circles or green card marriages).

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thisss, the Asian guys I see with white girls are much better than the Asian female/white male couples. From the Asian women I’ve seen, most of them are pretty dominant and bossy and this shvt wouldn’t fly with masculine men. This is why they prefer the feminine/passive white male types.
The worst ones are the ones that bleach their hair blonde. I swear, every ethnic girl I have seen bleaching her hair has been screwed up in the head. TBH, it even carries over on to white women to a degree. Bleached blondes embody the worst stereotypes of blondes while natural blondes are chill AF.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got off a date that got awkward, as these two bombshell Asians walked in and were seated right next to us. My eyes wouldn’t stop wondering…

i have never been into Asians as there’s some stigma where I am from that white guys dating Asians only do so because they couldn’t get hold of a local girl…

but man, something clicked within me today and I am curious to learn if you guys had experienced any noticeable difference in dating / attracting Asian(chinese) women?

It's completely subjective. I am in Latin america right now surrounded left and right by what most guys in the US would classify as 9s or even 10s. Beautiful sexy women no doubt....yet i can't stop fantasizing about asian women as i worked and lived over there for close to a decade.

Who gaf about stigmas or what anyone thinks. If they turn you on that's all that matters. Some of the most natural guys i have ever met had yellow fever. Yeah you get the freaky sex pats as well....but it is what it is.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asian women living in Asia? You're fine.

Asian women living in the Western world? You're fvcked the same way you're fvcked by Western women living in the Western world.

Source: I'm Asian living in Asia myself.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The worst ones are the ones that bleach their hair blonde. I swear, every ethnic girl I have seen bleaching her hair has been screwed up in the head. TBH, it even carries over on to white women to a degree. Bleached blondes embody the worst stereotypes of blondes while natural blondes are chill AF.
In Japan, Blonde hair is a symbol of rebellion and anti-conformity.

It's usually people who don't like to follow the law.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Asian girls do per default prefer Caucasian western men over their peers aka. Asian men.
I really don't know why, but they do,(@manfrombelow you maybe know about this as an Asian dude?).
There is loads of studies out there that backs it up too. So using game on them should be easy in theory.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asian girls do per default prefer Caucasian western men over their peers aka. Asian men.
I really don't know why, but they do,(@manfrombelow you maybe know about this as an Asian dude?).
There is loads of studies out there that backs it up too. So using game on them should be easy in theory.
Asian women prefer Western Men for the same reasons we complains about Western Women.

Western Men are:
1. More Manly (even Alpha) : We go more for what we want and taking initiative
2. More Social : We aren't always studying and we tend to be less quiet, easy going
3. More Women-emporing freedom : We support Women in the household and gives them more ''freedom'' to do stuff, like careers or girls night out

Than Asian Men.

This is general observation comes from my experience living in Japan as a White-Man, having dated Chinese and Japanese in Canada and Asia, having been hosted by Chinese and Japanese friends and family in their home country, field reports for my friends with asian fever.

PS: in my city of MTL, there is a bar i go to, through the window I have a view of the city main street... in the past 2 years, i've noticed 50% of Asian Girls are dating Black Guys, 30% dating White, 10% Indian, 10% Asian Guy.
This might be due to the fact, the main street is central to the 4 universities of the city and a tourist spot

Reaction score
Yeah I only see a lot of
It seems to me that your theory points directly to one conclusion - That everything female that white guys touch turns to sh1t. White betas (aided and directed by Alpha social engineers) have successfully de-gendered white women and ruined gender polarity (which is what men and women need to find each other sexy). Now they are moving onto Asian women, which apparently only takes a generation to de-gender too. Asian women take to feminism even more hotly than white women in my experience. Careful lads, you may have married dragons that are about to be "activated" once China joins Russia in this war. "Hello White boy. It's your turn to do the dishes tonight heehawheehaw!" - i've always seen the asian feminine/submissive thing as a giant ruse.
White women have slowly been turning in to toxic black females and the change is quite evident today. So many white women act like toxic black females now and that’s why black male and white female couples are pretty common. Most black males just date a black woman in a white woman’s body basically.

Yeah, Asian women aren’t as cute and submissive as their appearance portrays them. They can be quite masculine and pretty controlling. You have a lot of millennial/Gen Z Asian men that are extremely beta, but old school asian men do not play around. Nerdy white males have always been feminine and submissive to Asian women so that works for these types. More manly my arse cheeks, I see 100% of these Asian women with the dorkiest looking white men. Go to Asia or a place in US with more Asian influence that’s not a tech boom and you’ll see masculine Asian men with Asian women.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I grew up in an area of Atlanta that had a lot of first-generation Asian, Indian, and to a degree even Middle Eastern people in it. After being around a lot of ethnic people, what I found is that white embodies freedom for a lot of ethnic women. Many of them grew up in repressed households where parents are always on their case and they are like that with the guys too which leads to the guys being beta and weak. Their version of alpha is an overbearing father with a short temper who forces them down certain career paths and life choices.

A white guy to them is their ticket to a free life and a chance to explore themselves. Even their own men are usually social ladder climbers that shame them for their choices in life and are rather meek. The stereotypical Asian, Indian, and Middle Eastern guy in the US, especially if they are geared towards academics, tends to be aggressive in the wrong sorts of ways. They will be outright rude to you or look down on you for not being academically accomplished but they cannot hold their own in a fight.

Even my Asian and Indian friends who broke the mold and got girls of other races admitted that their culture kind of sucks. It is the wrong kind of aggression, very passive aggressive, huge on gossip, and you always feel confined.

The other thing is that they do cannibalize their own in a social or work setting. One of my friends was an Asian Chad and an older Asian manager was the only one at his office who often tried to get under his skin and treated him poorly.

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
I grew up in an area of Atlanta that had a lot of first-generation Asian, Indian, and to a degree even Middle Eastern people in it. After being around a lot of ethnic people, what I found is that white embodies freedom for a lot of ethnic women. Many of them grew up in repressed households where parents are always on their case and they are like that with the guys too which leads to the guys being beta and weak. Their version of alpha is an overbearing father with a short temper who forces them down certain career paths and life choices.

A white guy to them is their ticket to a free life and a chance to explore themselves. Even their own men are usually social ladder climbers that shame them for their choices in life and are rather meek. The stereotypical Asian, Indian, and Middle Eastern guy in the US, especially if they are geared towards academics, tends to be aggressive in the wrong sorts of ways. They will be outright rude to you or look down on you for not being academically accomplished but they cannot hold their own in a fight.

Even my Asian and Indian friends who broke the mold and got girls of other races admitted that their culture kind of sucks. It is the wrong kind of aggression, very passive aggressive, huge on gossip, and you always feel confined.

The other thing is that they do cannibalize their own in a social or work setting. One of my friends was an Asian Chad and an older Asian manager was the only one at his office who often tried to get under his skin and treated him poorly.
Indian dudes always try to talk you down on price too. Doesn't matter what it is. :rofl: