Asian Society

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidus88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,I am new to this forum...Read through some of those tips and discussions in here and tried on some girls..but they dun seem to work...So i want to noe wther these tips n 'tactics' can work in a conservative asian society...n i am not toking abt asians in the western countries but those in asian countries like singapore...

Glad if anyone can give a gd reply...

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It should work...

Girls are girls.

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, asian girls can be a bit more reserved and shy. I would turn down the ****y neg-hitting a little bit. ONe nighters will also be harder as most asian girls hv oneitis....seriously.

Society's mould is more prominent in asian countires...which sux.

G'lcuk anways

(I'm form Hong KOng. I love singapore ppl though:D )

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OR

Asian girls at my school are more hip-hop influenced than anything (I do the rap thing too, though). So if you're like me, just act confident, "be cool", dress nice, and...don't get discouraged if they show interest in more than one guy. They might like you the best...but there's just a lot more "lady pimps" out there today. Hope that helps.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by i am me
OR

Asian girls at my school are more hip-hop influenced than anything (I do the rap thing too, though). So if you're like me, just act confident, "be cool", dress nice, and...don't get discouraged if they show interest in more than one guy. They might like you the best...but there's just a lot more "lady pimps" out there today. Hope that helps.
He lives in singapore, i don't think they have that attitude.

This is really an american based board so if you're from a country that has a different culture it is very hard for us to gage.

Just read through stuff and figure it out. Girls are girls, just gotta know what buttons to push

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
/\Yeah man. Girls are girls. Adopt the attitude of a "DJ" and you'll do fine in any culture. What do girls in Singapore like to do anyway? Everytime I think of Asia, I always think of PS2s and PSPs and XBox and stuff (I guess that's a little stereotypical but hey...I'm asian/pacific islander)

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by i am me
/\Yeah man. Girls are girls. Adopt the attitude of a "DJ" and you'll do fine in any culture. What do girls in Singapore like to do anyway? Everytime I think of Asia, I always think of PS2s and PSPs and XBox and stuff (I guess that's a little stereotypical but hey...I'm asian/pacific islander)
Anata wa, nihonginno desu.

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man Asian girls are overrated. There is like 1 good asian girl in 20. And they always happen to pick a stoner BF or something just ot be American. Seriously, I dunno how the FUK i got invovled with the ASian crowd, but they all talk like they were raised in the ghetto trying to be cool and stuff. Seriously you girls need to SHUT THE FUK UP once in a while and consider WHAT THE FUK you're trying to be. Seriously, I dont' like these kind of chicks either.

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot to add. A lot of American asian chicks are fukin USERS and FAKERS and HYPOCRITES. I could probably find like 10 s|uts are the church preaching girls to be virgins.

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the girls at my school is a preppy, somewhat wh0rey, hott as hell asian that acts only as ghetto as her friends (all white, except one) to make fun of it. Big ass too. She does not fit your description what-so-ever. All of the other asians act like quiet (that is how you spell quiet everyone, all I've seen is 'quite') American girls. Oh yes, and the big-assed asian has a white American boyfriend that is cool, no stoner.

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, don't diss our women!!!

BUt i gotta say, asian chicks raised in America can be bad news....sigh"

-Make love, not war-

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man! Don't be dissing asian chicks [because you can't get any of them to like you].......JK

Not all asian chicks are sluts or whatever...I could stereo type white girls and say they're all Avril Lavignes or Britney Spears airheads........but of course, I won't :D

Status
Not open for further replies.