Zimbabwe
Banned
- Joined
- Aug 29, 2021
- Messages
- 2,350
- Reaction score
- 3,079
- Age
- 30
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
What's funny is the most lopsided couples when it comes to women dating down, I see decent looking latina/asian girls with either fat or just wimpy looking latino/asian guys all of the time. They can easily get a girl that's attractive in their own race, but they choose to chase down Karen the 49er lol.Plenty of white men put white women on a pedestal. This is not a problem that is limited to East and South Asians.
White women are the most desired women in both Western nations and globally. A good portion of white women understand their enormous market value. This is why they are extremely selective/fussy and exhibit a lot of diva-like behaviors. This is even more true if they are college educated.
If a woman has a 6'0"+ height requirement, it is likely that she is a white woman and has put herself out there on swipe apps.
If a woman has a long list of demands that she expects fulfilled by a boyfriend, it is likely that she is white.
If a woman is in her 30s, childless, never married, and actively dating, it is likely she is a white woman who has refused to settle and overvalued herself relative to the market for commitment.
A lot of the complaints about women around this forum are about white women in Western nations with BA/BS degrees or higher, living in major cities, having white collar jobs, and not being overweight.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are East and South Asian men who pursue white women predominantly. This is a mistake. In many cases, the white women that they are pursuing are not interested. I have one example. There was a guy I knew in my city who was an Indian-American engineer in his 20s at the time in the early to mid 2010s. He pursued nothing but white women at the yuppie bars in my city. He was rejected by every yuppie white woman in her 20s at the time.
I've seen a couple minimal occasions where a South Asian guy gets with a white woman. In the cases I've seen, it has been a subpar, overweight white woman.
Karen the 49er is a funny. Karen is a symbolic white woman name and a 49er is a 4 who thinks she's a 9.What's funny is the most lopsided couples when it comes to women dating down, I see decent looking latina/asian girls with either fat or just wimpy looking latino/asian guys all of the time. They can easily get a girl that's attractive in their own race, but they choose to chase down Karen the 49er lol.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.