"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Asian Guys with Latinas

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonJuanChang

New Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2005
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi,

Among all the female races other than Asian, I would have to say that Latinas pair very nicely with Asian males. Who needs Caucasian girls? Latinas are a lot more open-minded and hotter. =)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
No they aren't I'm half Dominican. No they aren't open-minded.

They date other races but it's usually black and white.That's about it. I hate to generalize but they are old-school who are out for wedding rings and a nice home. Asians can provide that but they won't deal with the culture clash and unfortantley they beleive in that strerotype.That asian men aren't well endowned or good in bed.

Honestly I've only seen 2 asian and latino's(other than philipino but so many speak spanish and have similar traits) couples in my whole life.
 

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2004
Messages
724
Reaction score
7
Location
Europe
Whats this? Now after all the "Im so poor because Im asian and cant get white girls" threads we have "Im asian and white girls suck" threads?
 

DonJuanChang

New Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2005
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Well, if you're talking about Latinas from NYC or somewhere in the East Coast, then yeah, they are very close-minded.

The girls I'm referring to are from California and New Mexico area. Most of the time, you can see some Asian features in latins there.

Not hating on white girls at all... I had more than enough of my share. =) Time to experience other girls...
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Sugarfoot

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2000
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Tha Realnezz has spoken the correct. . .
at least here in NY.


I've met only one asian male / latina female couple in my whole life here. But if it's less of an issue out west, more power to you.



TOOTLES™
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top