Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asian chick calls cops on dude spinning day-game asking "do you speak English?"

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Until you get covid.
You mean the loss of taste, stuffy nose, and loss of energy my cousin felt for a few days? Or the lack of any symptoms my uncle with a punctured lung experienced?

I think the point is obvious here. I know many people who tested positive. Not one had anything worse than a cold. Something is up here. Sure, enjoy your muzzle.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean the loss of taste, stuffy nose, and loss of energy my cousin felt for a few days? Or the lack of any symptoms my uncle with a punctured lung experienced?
You are only thinking of yourself. What if you pass it on to others and someone's grandmother gets killed?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are only thinking of yourself. What if you pass it on to others and someone's grandmother gets killed?
That is not my responsibility. Did you wear a mask every flu season?

If you didn't, shut your trap fool

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is not my responsibility. Did you wear a mask every flu season?
I say it is. My understanding of "flues" is simple, if someone is sneezing or coughing, then you stay away from them, or if I feel that way, make sure I don't cough or sneeze around people. You don't have asymptomatic people sick with flu. If you catch the flu then you know in a two days time or less, not a week or 14 days or a month like covid. Nobody usually died, in a manner of not breathing without at least first knowing they are sick, from the flu. This virus seems to also hit entirely healthy people of any age range and then they simply can't breathe. Sometimes you just get less oxygen in your system and don't know you have it until you just feel fainter or weaker than usual as the oxygen is getting lower in your body....with no other symptoms.

Last edited: