Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Originally posted by Hoobie
Just to put my 2c in for all the other asian bros out there.
90% of the whole asian issue is in your own f*cking head. Once you realise this fully, that's when the adventures will truly begin.
![]()
That's exactly what I meant !Originally posted by Amalthea
Hi to the guys from an Asian female living in Russia...
I was born in S. Korea and adopted as an infant by an American family of Anglo-European descent, raised in a predominantly white environment.
My suggestion to the guys who are interested in dating Asian females:
Did you know that there are hundreds (perhaps thousands) of Asian women presently living in the USA who have been raised by white parents in white families? They are Asian in appearance, but completely conditioned by white culture and, as a result, perhaps attracted primarily to people of Caucasian appearance...
Perhaps you might consider finding/dating one of these? Of course, it's difficult to pick them out without asking, first... Hee hee.... However, you can be certain that there will not be any cultural barriers...
![]()
Originally posted by snakeeyes
...There are no asian males that appears on magazines like GQ, Details, Mens health, and teens magazines that will appeal to women. All they see in the media is the Tom Cruz, Brad Pitt, and now the Orlando Bloom. If this is all they see then the asian male will never appeal to them. ...
Asian guys got to learn to blend in and have a sense of style.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Originally posted by mrbrooklyn
Playa that is some funny shyt. Maybe you should start a pimp school and let me enroll. I wish I could talk like that with a straight face. I am 26 but act land look like I am 21, so I usally go for the young girls. Young girls aint ready for that type of don juan talk. I either got to go wild a$$ frat boy on them or snoop style pimp speak. She must have been an older chick.
Oh by the way I am going to use your e-mail message on the next girl I meet. I got to field test it. I hope you aint mad.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Yeah, I agree. I've only used it on a couple of youngsters. one 21 and the other 24 and it worked...but they were extremely intelligent.Originally posted by jakethasnake
I was gonna say the same thing. To a 21-25 year old girl, what PS says would sound totally played out and corny. But I *do* know that PS's writing style works well on women approaching and past their 30s and 40s and older, because then women actually start building up an intellect, coupled with the intelligence they gain from experience. I know, because I've written and 'flirted' with older women before thru e-mail. I normally NEVER take the initiative to start anything 'online' (I think it's extremely corny and inefficient), but in those two cases the women wrote ME first and asked for my info (those older maids get more daring... or should I say desperate). So I practiced my erotic/sensual writing skillz.... and lo and behold, the corny sex-talk actually worked!
So I know this shyt works in general with older women - but not most women under age 25.
Originally posted by mrbrooklyn
Playa that is some funny shyt. Maybe you should start a pimp school and let me enroll. I wish I could talk like that with a straight face. I am 26 but act land look like I am 21, so I usally go for the young girls. Young girls aint ready for that type of don juan talk. I either got to go wild a$$ frat boy on them or snoop style pimp speak. She must have been an older chick.
Oh by the way I am going to use your e-mail message on the next girl I meet. I got to field test it. I hope you aint mad.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Originally posted by Sart
Hey,
I am probably gonna throw the cat among the pigeons here and this will differ from what Player Supreme said, and I hold him in high regard. Guess we can't agree on everything. Anyway, I have dated three Asian Princesses in my time and I hang out with one quite a bit now...just mates/mentor type relationship. Anyway, each one has said to me that 1. Asian men treat Asian women servitudinaly, 2. Asian men are scrawny and 3. Asian men are desperate for white women, but cant get them.
Originally posted by Sart
Now dont shoot the messenger, this is only three chicks. Some seem to stick in their cliches whilst others are desperate to shake free from their heritage. As for Asian men, there just aren't many in the top 250 most beautiful list. I dont know why, height? Is it a myth about penis length? No idea.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.