"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Asexual?

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Instead on nukes, I see Grand new way to destroy humankind!

First they desexualize males to make them AFC, then make a trend of Asexuality.

If I was big enough I took a big and long dump on this world with a huge grin on my face!
 

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
Survey's don't mean sh1t its not really a scientific analysis. They should have asked those "asexual" if they masterbate - then will see that 1 percent shrink even more. If they do, then it means they are intrested in sex, its just that they are not getting any. (like half of the guys here, but at least most of them will thanks to this great DJ forum)

Finding out if there are any physical, mental ailment, hormonal changes and that number dissapears to almost 0.

being not intrested in sex, is like going to the beach when it snows. You won't get the full joy in life.
 

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
484
Reaction score
3
Age
46
Location
Ontario
Asexual is supposed to mean that you have no sex drive, so you don't respond to 'sexy' things, right? They should be showing them pictures of women and asking if they are turned on :D
 

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
Instead of ridiculing the survey, you guys should be paying attention.

I bet more than 1% of women are asexual...

You will find out after you go AFC and marry a woman who rapidly loses interest in sex. Some of these women just pretend to enjoy sex until they rope in an AFC for life...

These women ARE out there. I am sure you have seem them... ones who are tomboys or not interested in dating, etc.

I am not sure why you guys ridiculed the survey when you know that it is the truth... watch out for these women... you don't want to pursue them, no matter how good they look

Dietzcoi
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
1,335
Reaction score
27
...ones who are tomboys
Strange comment!

Those who are tomboys, actually are the most horny people I´ve heard of!

Is it an exception?
 

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
5,307
Reaction score
343
Age
58
Location
Nevada
I'm not sure what the statistics are for the rest of the world is, but considering that 66% of the U.S. population is overweight or obese, I'm actually surprised that this percentage isn't higher. Even at 1% it still shows that 99% of the population is interested in sex. I like my chances.

Heheh,..
 

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2002
Messages
310
Reaction score
2
Location
San Diego East County Mountains
As posted by James V. Kohl, a researcher in these matters, in another forum in answer to this article:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
People who are born with no sense of smell reportedly don't fall in love. However, in the cases studied, the patients also produce minimal if any sex hormones. Another confusing angle is that if you provide hormone therapy, sexual interest develops in the patients.

What I think is lacking is the hormone response to pheromones, which basically conditions our sexual response cycle from the day we are born. With no olfactory/pheromonal input, a newborn has no means by which to experience a sex difference in processing of the signals from others of the same species. These sex differences are essential to forming the basis for attraction and love.

Also, as with other animals, if a male loses his sense of smell before his first sexual experience, his sex drive will suffer--just as with loss of the sense of smell (in aging, or through trauma) the sex drive declines.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
No one's "asexual". It's just society has "educated" the sexuality out of them. I'm sure most of them are just in denial.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
5,307
Reaction score
343
Age
58
Location
Nevada
GOOD OL BOY: Interesting observation, it makes sense too. Women living in close proximity tend to synchronize their menstrual cycle as a result of pheromones. I've read studies of women living in college dorms where their cycles synch in about 2 months. The idea is that females synch their menstration in order to be simultaneously fertile for a single male to breed with. We have olfactory receptors in our noses that are sensitive to scents that we don't consciously percieve. Makes you wonder that if these receptors are damaged in some way, or misaligned in some way that it could lead a person to be asexual, homosexual or bisexual. Speculations of course, but interesting,..
 

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2002
Messages
310
Reaction score
2
Location
San Diego East County Mountains
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
GOOD OL BOY: Interesting observation, it makes sense too. Women living in close proximity tend to synchronize their menstrual cycle as a result of pheromones. I've read studies of women living in college dorms where their cycles synch in about 2 months. The idea is that females synch their menstration in order to be simultaneously fertile for a single male to breed with. We have olfactory receptors in our noses that are sensitive to scents that we don't consciously percieve. Makes you wonder that if these receptors are damaged in some way, or misaligned in some way that it could lead a person to be asexual, homosexual or bisexual. Speculations of course, but interesting,..
There have been studies that showed that when people lost their sense of smell by accident or because of a brain tumor, their sex drive died. Also, in one study, homosexuals were asked how they spotted other homos. Their answers were often "I smell them". Studies have shown that Androsterone/etiocholanolone ratios vary in men and women and in homosexual men are mid-way between values for men/women. So, the loss of smell seems to be the working point, whether the VNO is functioning or not. IMO
 
Top