aseked girl to prom..

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats good..So yeah i asked the girl ive been feelin for a while to prom today..(she's a junior and im a senior)

I was talkin to her and was like "so u tryin to go to prom this year?" and shes like "i cant yo, my mom dosent want me to go both years" and i was like "why not" and she said "because im doin some crazy ish next year..im gettin indian silk and making a dress outa it"

Thats where my hopes fell down..but i decided to go ahead and ask anway...i said "word thats hot...im sayin tho do u think ur mom would let me take u to my prom" (smile lights up on her face) and she says "i dunno yo..i gotta talk to her cuz its gonna be mad money" and i respond with "nah dont worry about it..ima pay for the ticked and eveythin u jus gotta get ur dress" shes like "aight ima talk to my mom about it" and i ended the convo..

I was thinkin not to talk to her about it tomm...and to let her bring it up?? Any other tips/hints ya can give me?!

oh yeah some backround info-i just met her mom this sunday..we're working on a wedding project for some sociology class and i went over her house to work on it..i was gonna ask her to prom there but i pu*ssied out :mad: ..so i decided to do it the next day in school

peace!

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ight dog...check this shii nig...holla at that shorty tomm and spit some game wid sum mad flava yo. Den wen she say yea b like...dats coo, i holla at j00 lata boo. Den give dat trick a hug, a smile den roll out like a big dog...Get it boi!!!:rolleyes:

M

MJay23

Damn afk protector, thats just some how people talk. Most people that grew up around oakland like me or new york or anyone into hip hop just has a slang like that. Shouldn't be posting just to flame someone for the way they talk.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MJay23
Damn afk protector, thats just some how people talk. Most people that grew up around oakland like me or new york or anyone into hip hop just has a slang like that. Shouldn't be posting just to flame someone for the way they talk.
Dude...it's my preference to not like that stuff. Its your preference to talk/type like that. whoop dee doo. We're different. Great observation.

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ight dog...check this shii nig...holla at that shorty tomm and spit some game wid sum mad flava yo. Den wen she say yea b like...dats coo, i holla at j00 lata boo. Den give dat trick a hug, a smile den roll out like a big dog...Get it boi!!!
LO-LIZZLE fo shizzle!

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MJay23
Hmm, I don't hear anyone talking, do you? There is a difference between colloquial speech and the written word. If you speak like that, then fine. But is there any need to go out of your way to TYPE like that? Am I supposed to believe he types his school assignments like that too? Just use english, it's not that difficult...and it just might come in handy later on if you plan on oh, having a job.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Unless his teacher use to be a GANGSTA...;)

"Today class were gonna learn how to pull out your 9 and pop a cap."

Just messin, nothing wrong talkin in slang when your with your BUDDIES. When your on a job interview or something where you need to get your point across to others. You need to talk their language.

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chill niggas, its a joke that we have...he dosent really talk like that

But yeah, i didnt see her today...because i had a lab so i wasnt in study hall (shes in my study hall) and normally i see her another time by my locker..but i aint see her today..maybe shes avoiding me :( oh well..im not gonna sweat it ill find out tomm i guess.......