Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

As you think, so you become!

B

BenPW-DJNewbie

Guys, your knocking this way out of proportion. The people that are defendin this point, are not saying 'Believe you can fly, and you will. Listen to their posts. Have empathy and understand both sides of the arguments before you post something totally irrelevant. They are saying 'Believe you can do something, and your subconcious will alter things to bring this into your life. And eventually you will learn about this subject, and be good at it.'

If you need evidence for this, here's a story from me: Note: This has happened to me several times to me recently. And continuously throughout my life.

One day, I was sitting, watching TV. And in an advert, of something of that sort, was a subject, or word, and i kept it in my mind, because I was intrigued. The very next day, the word or subject popped up several times throughout the day. Then I had a lesson on it. I was shocked and later that day, I went home, and told my mother about this. She was speechless, and didn't know what to say. I learnt alot from the subject, and it has stuck with me from that day.

So guys, stop being so skeptic, try this out, and see if it works for you. If not, what have you lost? Exactly, so stop being so pessimistic. And have some fun testing it out.

Ben, Rugby player

Last edited by a moderator:

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TonyWongButOhSoRite said:
Also your mind can tell the difference between visualtion and reality
Actually, it cannot. There was a study on this, scientists performed a catscan on the brain to see what parts were active during visualization and reality. The results..

The same region of the brain became active (lit up in the xrays) in both instances. Meaning, the brain cannot tell the difference between reality or visualization.

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
How does a 100 lb, 60 year old lady , lift up a car that is crushing her son????? How is that possible?
That would be called adrenaline

Beyond_AFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe the original post has allready covered most of the opposition on this thread :

Ladies and gentlemen, success is not a position. Success is not an object. Success is piece of mind. So long as you know that you did your very best to succeed, you should not feel incomplete. This makes people think I'm crazy, as I tell them that a homeless man can be just as successful as a millionaire. If this homeless man did his very best, and knew he did his very best, then he is a success. Nothing else matters.