Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

As Jesus Said...

drjekyll

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heheheheheheheh....

Thought that'd get a reaction. Ok. I was thinking about inner game last night, ask I am wont to do, and something occurred to me. I'll keep this brief, and not go into too much depth on it. I'd love to hear the opinions of others.

So much of what we do here is inner game. In many ways, the techniques and tactics are like a veneer on top of a much deeper kind of change which each of us is seeking in ourselves.

Even if you'd take issue with calling them a veneer, perhaps you would agree that they are, at the most, a catalyst. What we're looking for is that elusive 'thang' that some guys have, where you can walk into a room and just mack it up. The more elusive systems like Juggler, Gunwitch and most notably Razorjack all seem to be moving toward that, toward generating that spark, that vibe - that aura of confidence. Whatever.

But something interesting occurred to me the other day.

You don't need to have the ego of a rock star to get laid like a rock star.

There's a lot of work goes on on these forums about building a powerful and positive self-image. That's fine, as far as it goes. But I've noticed something about all the naturals that I learned off, something from myself as well, something which has become more pronounced the better I have become at this.

I don't actually have an powerful self-image. I don't really think about myself in those terms very often, to be completely honest with you. Some of the naturals do, but by no means all. Indeed, the ones who based their (sometimes extremely successful) game on a powerful projected self-image were the ones who had the most difficulty maintaining long-term relationships.

This leads to the interesting conclusion that your self-image is actually a barrier to a genuine connection between two people. This is because a woman is captivated by the image, and not by you. She connects with your self-image. Therefore, there is no real connection between you and her, just between her and something you are doing.

Perhaps the key to inner game is this.

You know how Jesus said that you should "love your neighbour as yourself?"

Well, perhaps inner game, really strong inner game, is just when you love yourself as your neighbour.

Let me explain.

Rock solid inner game does not mean a massive ego that screams "I am the prize."

Rock solid inner game, as I would define it, is based on a simple recognition that you are a human being, and as such, there are ways in which you will not allow yourself to be treated.

You will not allow yourself to be treated badly. You are a human being of worht and value, and as such you deserve better. You would not treat your neighbour badly, so you will not compromise on yourself being badly treated.

You will not compromise your dignity. You are a human being, and all human dignity has worth and value. Because of that, your dignity itself has worth and value. As such you refuse to allow your own to be compromised ever.

You will not compromise on disrespect. If someone disrespects you, they drop totally off your radar. This is because respect something that your humanity demands. It is not something you need to earn. It is your birthright.

You are not cruel to yourself. You refrain from attacking yourself and beating yourself up. You would not savagely berate someone else for their mistakes - their humanity itself affords them the right to err and still be of great intrinsic value.

And that means not being harsh to yourself about being too harsh to yourself.

You understand? The more I look at this, the more I am coming to believe that all rock-solid inner game is is where you treat yourself with the dignity and respect that a human being deserves. Nothing more.

You do not have to worship yourself. You do not have to read affirmations every day as if they are prayers to you and you are God. You do not have to be God.

It is enough to be a human.

And the last thing I would say, just in closing, is that if you base your inner game on a respect for your own humanity, you are basing it on something real. You are basing it on something solid. That solid thing is a fact. That fact is this - you are human.

If you base it on an ongoing worship of yourself, constantly telling yourself how amazing you are, how attractive, sexy, alpha or whatever you are - you will constantly have to continue fuelling that image of yourself, because it is an image. It is something that needs to be recreated all the time, every day. It has no reality. Therefore your inner game, although perhaps very potent over the short term, will not be solid.

I would venture a new definition of rock solid inner game. I would define it as nothing more or less than recognising - and reacting accordingly to - the fact of your own humanity.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So much of what we do here is inner game. In many ways, the techniques and tactics are like a veneer on top of a much deeper kind of change which each of us is seeking in ourselves.

Speaking of what Jesus said,

Matthew 23:26
"...First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean."

He was referring to be a judgemental hypocrite, but the cup metaphor is also in line with the consensus advice on this site. Get your own life in order first, and outside appearance will follow.

drjekyll

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is very interesting, actually. I realised that when I'd written the article, I'd essentially drawn the link between why it is that bad boys can never have as strong an inner game as good men. It simply cannot happen. The fact is that their badness is based on a disrespect for others - and if they disrespect others then they are disrespecting humanity.

This is very important. If they disrespect humanity, they are also disrespecting the fundamental reality behind what they are. Because of this, their self image is not based on anything real. This is because they have denied that what they really are underneath it all - human - is something worthy of respect.

All the feelings that they can garner therefore to make them feel strong have to be imposed upon them from the top down.

Essentially, they have to tell themselves that they are worthwhile, that they are brilliant, because they do not see worth as a necessary facet of humanity itself.

As such, for them to be worth something, they need to be better than others. That is why egotistical people spend so much time attacking the worth and value of other people - they have to. It is not a choice. They see nothing of intrinsic value in the human condition, and therefore they can only see value in themselves when they see themselves as massively superior to the people around them. That is why they are so eager to attack.

Interestingly enough though, the more they attack the worth of others, the less respect they have for humanity, therefore the less respect they have for themselves as humans and the more they need to attack others to fill that deficit.

A psychological feedback loop develops which, left unbroken, can totally ruin a person's personality.

I would say it is as much of an error to err in terms of self-worship as it is to err in terms of self doubt. Yes, you will get laid more as an arrogant man than as a timid man. At the same time, either will destroy you. Both will lead you to a place where you are not happy with who you are, nor the people around you.

Donsing

Don Juan
Reaction score
I liked your post esp the second one because it's really in shorter words means like attracts like. What is the real meaning of love? Love is universal, thus love everybody(strangers, enemies, friends and family). Than it means you love humanity and will create a effect: People will love you back because like attracts like. It says in my religion and every other religion: People do good to good people but doing good to your enemy only few can do. Actually, everybody can do good to their "enemies". Be always Happy, and Love every being you meet and also to people who you don't meet. Enjoy