Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

As I Get older

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my value increases yet the pool of women seems to be decreasing. Suddenly I'm very picky with the women I interact with. Many just don't seem to measure up in my mind. I can number close easily but find that many aren't worth the time and energy to invest in. Back in my 20s I had options left and right. Am I looking at things correctly? Many wonder why I'm still single and while I don't say it out loud, I really do think many women just don't meet my expectations.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've hit the nail on the head. They are pretty narcissistic with little to no thoughts of value running through their heads. The de-evolution not only continues, but it actually thrives more than ever. You can forget women our own age now, they can navigate their own independent selves through the danger zone they forced themselves into.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you.... i entered this world in 2002. I was 22 and loved the game.. the hookups... the excitement... but as I aged I found myself enjoying my passions more.

I used to go on vacations and lived for going out with my buddies at 11pm... and hitting the bars until 2-3am picking up girls. Now I enjoy waking up early, going to the gym and walking on the beach at sunrise. My weeks are filled with workouts, golf, baseball, running, hiking, my job, my friends, and finding time to read something every day.

In the end I gave very little time left over for females anymore and if I’m spending time with her I allow now bs... no drama... and must live up to my standards. Usually I find females my age are divorced.. often twice by now... were c&m dumpsters in their 20’s... or married and looking for something on the side... but in general add no value to me. I am perfectly happy doing my own thing.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to your 30s. You are just waking up to the fact that women are no longer your central focus. Honestly most women at the bar at night in there 20-30 time frame are super boring and have no hobbies outside makeup, getting ready, and drinking. Unfortunately we are pre wired to hunt females but you constantly have to remind yourself they are not important.

Most girls on dating apps have been on there for years, run through by everyone. These girls have body counts 50+ even in there early 20s. It's gross. The inability to pair bond is now broken as well.

This is why its crucial to have your own life and hobbies and not chase these dumpster divers. Sure there are good women out there but they are few and far between.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Western world problems. need a good hobby where younger girls will hang out that's aligned with your identity. Could also move to a country where 36 year olds go out with 22 year olds no problem. I think those are as far as choices go, unless you have a network to find recently single girls

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found that the older women have way more demands than women in her 20’s. The 30’s single mom that’s fat expects me to open her door and take her on fancy dates and court her and be old fashioned, which is weird because in her 20’s she wasn’t interested in any guys that did that. So why the change now? I know this girl who’s 36, divorced and a single mom but she’s been single by choice for 2 years even though she’s had guys want to date her! She better take what she can get but she’d rather be single. Idiot.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found that the older women have way more demands than women in her 20’s. The 30’s single mom that’s fat expects me to open her door and take her on fancy dates and court her and be old fashioned, which is weird because in her 20’s she wasn’t interested in any guys that did that. So why the change now? I know this girl who’s 36, divorced and a single mom but she’s been single by choice for 2 years even though she’s had guys want to date her! She better take what she can get but she’d rather be single. Idiot.
I’ve witnessed this myself and I personally believe it’s their way of lying to their self and deny the fact that they’re actually worth less than before.

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As "the wall" nears,the entitlement (mixed with regret) increases!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve witnessed this myself and I personally believe it’s their way of lying to their self and deny the fact that they’re actually worth less than before.
I mean, I wouldn’t date her because she’s too old. But I know some of the guys that have tried and they’re not the tattooed ripped bad boys she’s always gone for, but they aren’t complete losers either. They’re stable guys, good income, seem to be grounded and she couldn’t be any less interested. She longs for a hop back on the **** carousel where tattooed Chad resides but he no longer wants her. Her looks have faded rapidly in the past 2 years too so it won’t be long before these average guys aren’t even coming a calling anymore. She’s rather be single though it seems like. More power to her I guess.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my value increases yet the pool of women seems to be decreasing. Suddenly I'm very picky with the women I interact with. Many just don't seem to measure up in my mind. I can number close easily but find that many aren't worth the time and energy to invest in. Back in my 20s I had options left and right. Am I looking at things correctly? Many wonder why I'm still single and while I don't say it out loud, I really do think many women just don't meet my expectations.
In fairness, it's a global pandemic. Short of gunpoint or stupid high interest, women are a no go. With age it's monumental you reinvent yourself. It's been a year since I went to a club. Be lying to say some rust or not being as smooth when I go back. This is what happens in life. I 20s you are in college. Pals aren't yet playing house. After everyone is adulting or playing house.

Mix it up. Find new places to meet women. Take your Shor more often. Also make new pals. 30s everyone is going somewhere.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@jaymbrs it's part of maturing. As I got older my time became way more valuable than it used to be. If a person was difficult or a waste of my time in anyway or form I would just drop them. If a woman was playing too hard to get I would next her and move on, I always had better things to do with my time.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The difference between then and now is 75% due to the fact that you are not willing to overlook low-value women who bring very little to your life, and your ability to filter women based on red flags, and 25% due to the rise of social media (including dating apps) and the impact that has had on male-female dynamics.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@jaymbrs it's part of maturing. As I got older my time became way more valuable than it used to be. If a person was difficult or a waste of my time in anyway or form I would just drop them. If a woman was playing too hard to get I would next her and move on, I always had better things to do with my time.
A lot of RP and pickup warns to drop off a lot of people. I have been skeptical but they are correct. The older I get the more I recognize the importance to cut off anybody not 110% in your corner. It goes without saying that anybody not backing you is against you. There is no ambiguity.

A former old mate interrupted a convo to brag about getting 10s, millions of dollars, and mansion parties after buying super cars. He dude brother financed a old BMW. He crawled back to the girl who cucked him. He is a moron and a cuckold. The fact he is the sort of goof to interrupt to talk nonsense weeded him out of my life forever.

The level of delusion people live in is hilarious. The moron being the loudest in the room trying to flex. Chasing girls around that ghosted and being a spineless **** is what the get for sucking. Their reward is suffering. Let them but like 48 laws of power, avoid the unlucky.