As expected- dating a YOUNGER GIRL is turning out to be a PAIN IN THE ASS

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like I'm back in high school. Seriously. It's like a time warp or something.

Typical monkey girl. She wants to hear me SAY that I want to date her before she breaks up with her long distance boyfriend (she didn't say this but I can read between the lines). It pisses me off how women do this, but I suppose thats the way the world turns, just gotta deal with it.

I've been a serial boyfriend most of my life. Not too many casual relationships. In the past I've ended up going from 0-60 in 4.3 seconds...living with several girls and all. I'm not down for that right now. I like this chick but it seems like she wants more than I can commit to.

Just as I suspected. She expressed how "everything changed" when I kissed her the other night. I knew it. She is putting my every word and action under the microscope. She can't just let the chips fall where they may.

Her friends are asking me "do you like her?", making bets about when I would kiss her, all that sh!t you think you're out of when you're in your 30's.

Supposed to talk to her tonite to get all this sh!t over with and it looks like I'm just gonna have to lay it all on the line and if she doesn't like it I'm out. I have a feeling she won't ditch the boyfriend unless I make some kind of commitment. Fukk that.

Too bad, I like hanging out with her and would love nothing more than to get her naked.

Corndowg

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you got a real life high school chcik in your 30s? Thats some good work. If you've lived with girls before i'm sure you'll find some more somewhere.

Do what you think is right. It's all about what you want anyway.

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
East Middle North America, near the water.
Originally posted by Da-OnlyX
I think its the 21 yr old he was talking 'bout...
STR8UP! Come on, dude! Guys our age KNOW what we're getting into with girls that age!! But I can respect and appreciate the fact that there must have been something about her you liked... what was it about this girl, anyway??? Seriously, I'm curious.

My own rule of thumb is I don't date girls under age 24 or 25. Under that age and they are still "princesses" and haven't grown up unless they went through some serious shyt when they were younger, or if they've had to work for a living.

haha... Of course, ain't like I can ever hold myself to that rule... there's a 22 year old I'd hook up with in a second :rolleyes:

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Str8up - not for nothing if it was me I would tell her what she wanted to hear and then just f*ck the sh*t out of her - all the while I'd be seeing other girls.

Come on! A girl like that.

The last girl I had like that (typical monkey swinging branch to branch) -kept asking me if I'd be her boyfriend and I kept telling her that I couldn't because she already had one, etc, etc.

Anyway one night she calls me up and tells me she FINALLY broke it off with him. We were together all of two weeks when she started hanging out with some guy from her work (f*cking wh0re).

Like MD said - you should know what you're dealing with when you get involved with girls that young. Many if not most NEED to be in a relationship to feel normal. Do not buy in to all the BS that she feeds you - however she's trying to justify the fact that she's cheating on him with you - it's all bullsh!t.

EVERYBODY ON THIS DAMN BOARD KNOWS THAT EVENTUALLY SHE"LL DO THE SAME THING TO YOU.

So take what you want and make no apologies.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MDgood
Seriously, like how old is she? How much younger is she than you?
I'm 31....she's 21.

But I can respect and appreciate the fact that there must have been something about her you liked... what was it about this girl, anyway??? Seriously, I'm curious.
She has many of the qualities I like in a woman.

She is very feminine both physically and by her mannerisms. She's definitely a looker, she's a phillipina, which I have yet to experience ;) . Knows how to dance (we all know what that means). Not a smoker, no kids, ex-hubby's, or other baggage. HIGH interest, which is a turn-on in itself. Pleasant personality, easy to get along with, just an all around decent person.

My own rule of thumb is I don't date girls under age 24 or 25. Under that age and they are still "princesses" and haven't grown up unless they went through some serious shyt when they were younger, or if they've had to work for a living.
I have the same rule. And it is mainly for that reason....that they are still "princesses". Their head is still in the clouds because they are still young and cute and haven't yet had a reality check.

I wouldn't be dating her at all if she were like that. She's very responsible, been working since 15, helped raise her sister's kid, so she has a little life experience that I'm sure helped.

Like MD said - you should know what you're dealing with when you get involved with girls that young. Many if not most NEED to be in a relationship to feel normal. Do not buy in to all the BS that she feeds you - however she's trying to justify the fact that she's cheating on him with you - it's all bullsh!t.

EVERYBODY ON THIS DAMN BOARD KNOWS THAT EVENTUALLY SHE"LL DO THE SAME THING TO YOU.
You know, one of my friends says the same thing. I WOULD feel awfully stupid if I let her delude me and in the end I get fukked.

SO HERE'S THE KICKER

I had that talk with her tonite.

She asked if I was interested in dating her, or just being friends. I said, "I thought that's what we were doing" (referring to dating)

She seemed to be satisfied with that answer, but later asked what I thought about her having a boyfriend. I told her that at this point I don't have an opinion either way, which also seemed to satisfy her. So maybe she DOESN'T intend to break up with him anytime soon. I don't give a rat's ass, cause she only sees him every six months or once per year, and she just got back from that a few weeks ago.

Hey, if she wants to hold onto whatever illusion of a relationship she has with this other guy, she can't expect me to be an angel.

Maybe I CAN get away with having my cake and eating it too, for awhile anyways.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by STR8UP

Hey, if she wants to hold onto whatever illusion of a relationship she has with this other guy, she can't expect me to be an angel.

Maybe I CAN get away with having my cake and eating it too, for awhile anyways.
I'm with ya there bro, it's a nice moral backdoor to have...

I'm in the opposite situation, my chick is 33, that's 9 years older than meself, and I'm finding that quite nice right now.

Osc.

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 31....she's 21.

She is very feminine both physically and by her mannerisms. She's definitely a looker, she's a phillipina, which I have yet to experience ;) .
Ok, so she's hot as hell. I can respect that. I know many, many filipinas. Tell her, "Ako bakla puti puwet unggoy!" and you'll be bound to have the key to her heart!

Seriously, though, if her parents are native, you do realize you're in effect dating her entire extended family, right?

You know, one of my friends says the same thing. I WOULD feel awfully stupid if I let her delude me and in the end I get fukked.

Yes, I would tend to agree with that. But you did say she sounded a little more responsible.

She seemed to be satisfied with that answer, but later asked what I thought about her having a boyfriend. So maybe she DOESN'T intend to break up with him anytime soon. I don't give a rat's ass, cause she only sees him every six months or once per year, and she just got back from that a few weeks ago.
She has a boyfriend? Let me guess... once every six months to a year... back in the Philippines, right?

You just LOVE to live dangerously, don't you? :D

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her, "Ako bakla puti puwet unggoy!" and you'll be bound to have the key to her heart!
Yea, what does that mean? "I want to shower your face with my man-juice?" I think I'll pass on the foreign language phrases for right now, thanks...lol.

Seriously, though, if her parents are native, you do realize you're in effect dating her entire extended family, right?
Her mom is native, but I THINK her step dad might be American. She's pretty well Americanized.

Yes, I would tend to agree with that. But you did say she sounded a little more responsible.
If there's one thing I have learned, it's NEVER underestimate what a woman is capable of. Although my best judgement says she's being truthful I don't trust ANYONE 100% in the beginning. That's something that has to be earned.

She has a boyfriend? Let me guess... once every six months to a year... back in the Philippines, right?

You just LOVE to live dangerously, don't you? :D
LOL

No, she was a military brat, so this guy lives a few states away. She has been with him since high school (awww, how sweet). She has that 21 yr itch, like most of them do. I guess I have to help her scratch it....someone has to do all the dirty work!

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, what does that mean? "I want to shower your face with my man-juice?" I think I'll pass on the foreign language phrases for right now, thanks...lol.
No, not even close... it means "I am a gay white ass monkey" in Tagalog. I haven't had the courage to ask my friends how to say anything closely related to showering faces with anything. :p

Her mom is native, but I THINK her step dad might be American. She's pretty well Americanized.
That's good... you won't get the full treatment. My adult flip friends are all natives , and they don't think twice about becoming very, very involved in their daughters' dating lives. I have to remind them to lighten up if they don't want their daughters (who are all gorgeous, by the way) to turn out to be basket cases.

She has that 21 yr itch, like most of them do. I guess I have to help her scratch it....someone has to do all the dirty work!
lol... my god that was funny... I almost spit my lunch all over my computer when I read that!

I wouldn't dump the girl just yet. If she's a nice, responsible girl, you shouldn't let her friends be a deciding factor of whether or not you want to be with her.

By the way, does she have a sister? :D

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, does she have a sister? :D
Yea, but she's married and living in another country, I'm afraid :(

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude chill out. You are putting this cjick on a pedestal. Treat ehr like any other chick. Maintain your poise, be a man. I would tell her what she wants to hear. Why change you way of doing things? You are the prize not her. Shes alittle kid. In the end this ends up bad for you im afraid.

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by princelydeeds
Dude chill out. You are putting this cjick on a pedestal. Treat ehr like any other chick. Maintain your poise, be a man. I would tell her what she wants to hear. Why change you way of doing things? You are the prize not her. Shes alittle kid. In the end this ends up bad for you im afraid.
Yeah, it's bad. You know. I know. STR8UP knows it. We all know it.

But she's young and she's hot.

YOU GO STR8UP! YOU GO!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by princelydeeds
Nah, not at all.

If anything I'M the one with the pessimistic attitude about the whole deal. Believe me, she's still getting the "I'm not so sure about this" vibe from my side.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the feeling man, I've been seeing a bit of this girl who's 19. I may only be 21 but I've seen about 1000 times the world than she has. She grew up in this little community of like 400 and is so goddamn niave that it hurts at times.

Im ending up more big brother than anything :mad: Oh well, it may still work out, and since I dont have time to pursue something else what the hell.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's an 21yr old princess who cheats on her boyfriend.

Great catch STR8UP.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I have the same rule. And it is mainly for that reason....that they are still "princesses". Their head is still in the clouds because they are still young and cute and haven't yet had a reality check.

Dam smart words right there. People, especially females, take alot of things for granted. its only when there only gift, their looks, starts to fail, do they remove their heads from their as ses.

Dude, you know what to do. i say go for it, and don't forget to strap.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Slickster
She's an 21yr old princess who cheats on her boyfriend.

Great catch STR8UP.
Some of you guys don't get it.

This is the way women are, like it or not. I don't like it, I don't condone it, but I realize I can't change it so I deal with it.

This situation is a bit different in that this is still her HIGH SCHOOL boyfriend, long distance at that. She realizes it isn't going anywhere, and she needs to move on.

This is an interesting point to discuss. Interesting enough to deserve its own thread...I'll start one and we'll continue this there.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you guys don't get it.
Oh I get it. You're spending your time wheeling a chick who is a "pain in the a$$".

Gooooood Luck